Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• In search for job opportunities

I'm a graduate of Diploma in Microbiology, and BSc. Computer Science from UNIBEN, and LASU respectively. I have skill for Monitoring and Evaluation. I have 11 years of work experience in a For-Profit Enterprise, but right now i'm out of job. I'm inspired by PU, and would like to serve in any NGO. If there's an offer, please get in touch with me and i'll send my CV immediately. Thanks.

S
    1 Reply
  • Welcome to Philanthropy University, @ii3_!

I recommend that you keep an eye on the welcoming topics each week. They go up about Monday or Tuesday and helping to welcome others who are new to the site gives you an opportunity to meet them in a friendly and helpful way.

If you have not yet signed up for additional courses, even our M&E course, consider doing that as you might be able to team up and help others gain knowledge. This can put you in a friendly light as someone who helps others. Also, join the Measurement, Evaluation, and Learning community and share what you know and help others solve challenges they face.

The third thing I recommend to all job seekers is to edit the "about me" section of your profile to indicate you are seeking employment. That way, if you say something helpful and someone looks at your profile, they will easily see you are seeking employment. You can get to that by clicking your username in the upper right, then click "My Profile", then find the three dots in a up-and-down (vertical) line and click that. Then choose Edit from that menu!

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.