Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 15 OCT 2018

Hello all! ( @all )

We have 136 new members in the External Relations and Partnerships Community of Practice this week! Let's continue our weekly tradition of welcoming them to our community :)

We are so excited to have you all here! We hope that you use this space to connect with some of the people doing tremendous work in External Relations and Partnerships around the world. Let's help each other collaborate on important ideas, share knowledge, and ask questions.

New members: please respond and introduce yourselves to the community! Please also tell us:

1: Are you working on any projects related to External Relations and Partnerships? If so, please share some details!

2: What is one idea or question you would like to discuss with the community?

3: Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Returning members: please welcome our new members by replying to their posts and discussing their ideas. Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and let's start collaborating!

Welcome everyone!

J
    2 Replies
  • @mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 15 OCT 2018:

Hello all! ( @all )

We have 136 new members in the External Relations and Partnerships Community of Practice this week! Let's continue our weekly tradition of welcoming them to our community :)

We are so excited to have you all here! We hope that you use this space to connect with some of the people doing tremendous work in External Relations and Partnerships around the world. Let's help each other collaborate on important ideas, share knowledge, and ask questions.

New members: please respond and introduce yourselves to the community! Please also tell us:

1: Are you working on any projects related to External Relations and Partnerships? If so, please share some details!

Returning members: please welcome our new members by replying to their posts and discussing their ideas. Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and let's start collaborating!

Welcome everyone!

welcome to all 136 new members.

E
    1 Reply
  • @mawusi said in Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 15 OCT 2018:

@mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 15 OCT 2018:

Hello all! ( @all )

Welcome everyone!

welcome to all 136 new members.

Hello, and thanks for your kind welcome. I look forward to learning and sharing via this platform.

E

• Hello everyone,
    I'm glad to be here. We are working with External Partners. We have a 250 acre Agribusiness Training Project working with women and the youth. We have a Partner University who have developed our Business model for the Far, We also have other partners who have other roles in the project.
    I'm looking forward to learning and sharing a lot in this group.

• Hello everyone, my name is Anne Toba
    I work with Ripples Foundation USA.I'm the Founder/CEO. My goals is to learn new ways of approaching the Gender focused course design, to learn about the right format and process, learn good practice, share experience and peer to peer review.
    My goals for this course to learn new skills, share experience and meet make new peers. I am interested in joining a team.
    No, I don't have any experience with Girl Centred Design

• Hello everyone, my name is Eric Leo, i am the Founder and Convener of Involve Citizens platform in Nigeria. I seek your support in knowledge and strategy on how to educate Nigerians to actively participate in the governance. However, i would like to partner with extenal bodies or individuals to foster this project in my country . Thank you.

1 Reply
  • @unwanaobong said in Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 15 OCT 2018:

Hello everyone, my name is Eric Leo, i am the Founder and Convener of Involve Citizens platform in Nigeria. I seek your support in knowledge and strategy on how to educate Nigerians to actively participate in the governance. However, i would like to partner with extenal bodies or individuals to foster this project in my country . Thank you.

@unwanaobong said in Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 15 OCT 2018:

Hello everyone, my name is Eric Leo, i am the Founder and Convener of Involve Citizens platform in Nigeria. I seek your support in knowledge and strategy on how to educate Nigerians to actively participate in the governance. However, i would like to partner with extenal bodies or individuals to foster this project in my country . Thank you.

Welcome, Eric to Philanthropy University platform where we all learn and exchange ideas for future betterment. Your decision to join and to participate in this discussion is highly welcomed.

• Greetings to everyone! I'm Geoff Domingo from the Philippines. I work with HIV & AIDS Support House, Inc., which is an NGO that is mostly a Community Based Organization on the forefront of the HIV & AIDS Advocacy in the Philippines.

• Our current ER&P projects are more on capacity building of other community based organizations working or attuned with the HIV & AIDS Advocacy, by providing training on Community Based HIV Rapid Screening & HIV Peer Counseling. Other projects are partnerships with local government units and business sector by providing seminar forums on HIV101, SOGIE & The Philippine HIV & AIDS Policy Act, at the same time conduct HIV screening.

I would like to get further ideas and learning on ER&P to strengthen current established relations and attract more collaborations.
    I wish also to know how are the HIV Program in your respective countries are doing and what are the best practices on said matter.

HIV infection globally has seen a decrease but the Philippines has recently recorded a 140% increase in HIV infection. Global Fund will be pulling-out it's financial support to the HIV Program in our country by 2020 and our government is yet to address the transition of the programs initiated by the NGOs to be streamlined and funded by them.

• Hi Everyone! I am Rae Jireh Vintayen from the Philippines. I currently work with AFS Intercultural Programs Philippines as an Alumni Engagement support that also focus on raising funds for Filipinos to study abroad and become a global citizen.

The only project I am working now, which I know related to external partnerships, is the Faces of the Philippines: Diversity of Scholarship program that we offer to public and private institutions. This project aims to encourage corporations and other institutions to send a student, volunteer, teachers, or anyone who belongs to underserved or underrepresented communities, in an AFS program which will make them a better leaders who makes the world a better place for everyone.

The idea I wanted to discuss with the community is basically how to become an effective fundraisers by tapping the alumni of our organization, as well as, encouraging other target stakeholders to support us, so that we could make a study abroad program more accessible and available to every Filipinos.

For now, I have nothing more to share with you all, but hopefully, as days keeps going, I would enhance my skills in Philanthropy University and be able to inspire others to take this field seriously.

H
    1 Reply
  • Yes, Am working on project call sport for peace and unity with support from Network of South Sudanese Civil Society Organization in uganda that bring South Sudanese Students together in abroad to play football which intend to create relationship among in term of academic, social, political and economic. It's promote talent and gain skills.

I would like to learn How to keep your partnership constantly and best ways of fundraising ?

• @raejivintayen said in Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 15 OCT 2018:

Hi Everyone! I am Rae Jireh Vintayen from the Philippines. I currently work with AFS Intercultural Programs Philippines as an Alumni Engagement support that also focus on raising funds for Filipinos to study abroad and become a global citizen.

The only project I am working now, which I know related to external partnerships, is the Faces of the Philippines: Diversity of Scholarship program that we offer to public and private institutions. This project aims to encourage corporations and other institutions to send a student, volunteer, teachers, or anyone who belongs to underserved or underrepresented communities, in an AFS program which will make them a better leaders who makes the world a better place for everyone.

The idea I wanted to discuss with the community is basically how to become an effective fundraisers by tapping the alumni of our organization, as well as, encouraging other target stakeholders to support us, so that we could make a study abroad program more accessible and available to every Filipinos.

For now, I have nothing more to share with you all, but hopefully, as days keeps going, I would enhance my skills in Philanthropy University and be able to inspire others to take this field seriously.

I am also seeking all of yours kind help for getting a voluntary job to serve for Global Communities.

• @Mark_G said in Weekly Welcome: External Relations and Partnerships – 15 OCT 2018:

Hello all! ( @all )

Welcome everyone!

Hi everyone, my name is Mejida Joel
    Am a new member here and I would like to understand more about human relation and fundraising. Thanks

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.