Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 15 OCT 2018

Hello all! ( @all )

We have 174 new members in the Strategy and Planning Community of Practice this week! Let's continue our weekly tradition of welcoming them to our community :)

We are so excited to have you all here! We hope that you use this space to connect with some of the people doing tremendous work in Strategy and Planning around the world. Let's help each other collaborate on important ideas, share knowledge, and ask questions.

New members: please respond and introduce yourselves to the community! Please also tell us:

1: Are you working on any projects related to Strategy and Planning? If so, please share some details!

2: What is one idea or question you would like to discuss with the community?

3: Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Returning members: please welcome our new members by replying to their posts and discussing their ideas. Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and let's start collaborating!

Welcome everyone!

1 Reply
  • @mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 15 OCT 2018:

Hello all! ( @all )

We have 174 new members in the Strategy and Planning Community of Practice this week! Let's continue our weekly tradition of welcoming them to our community :)

We are so excited to have you all here! We hope that you use this space to connect with some of the people doing tremendous work in Strategy and Planning around the world. Let's help each other collaborate on important ideas, share knowledge, and ask questions.

New members: please respond and introduce yourselves to the community! Please also tell us:

1: Are you working on any projects related to Strategy and Planning? If so, please share some details!

Returning members: please welcome our new members by replying to their posts and discussing their ideas. Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and let's start collaborating!

Welcome everyone!

welcome to all 174 new members. Please feel free to ask and discuss anything.

2 Replies
  • @mawusi said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 15 OCT 2018:

@mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 15 OCT 2018:

Hello all! ( @all )

Welcome everyone!

Thank you for welcoming others @Mawusi!

• May be one would tell us about strategy thinking and welcoome to forum

• The differences in time zone need to be reconsidered in setting the days of submission of our assignments.
    The case study of myself:
    I was due to submit my assignment on introduction to fundraising 11/11/2018,
    I tried to do this on that particular date but, the system disallowed, I put up a tick to lodge my complaint on that very day which till today I have not read from them.
    Likewise today 18/11/2018 my peer assessment due for submission, I login into my account and still the system said unavailable.
    The question here is how will the management help us to look into these reoccurrence scenarios in submitting our assignment.
    The timezone in America is not the same as the time in Nigeria for example,
    The timing in Egypt is never the same as the time in Indonesia,
    Now, why are we set to do the submission at the same time on the same date?
    Thank you and hope to read from you soon.

1 Reply
  • Hi to all. Thank you for welcoming new members like me. I am Daphne, a high school teacher. I joined because I really think I lack planning skills and skills to make strategies which would help students who are older than their classmates to be still interested to be present everyday. I hope I can find help here.

1 Reply
  • @festusfaith said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 15 OCT 2018:

The differences in time zone need to be reconsidered in setting the days of submission of our assignments.
    The case study of myself:
    I was due to submit my assignment on introduction to fundraising 11/11/2018,
    I tried to do this on that particular date but, the system disallowed, I put up a tick to lodge my complaint on that very day which till today I have not read from them.
    Likewise today 18/11/2018 my peer assessment due for submission, I login into my account and still the system said unavailable.
    The question here is how will the management help us to look into these reoccurrence scenarios in submitting our assignment.
    The timezone in America is not the same as the time in Nigeria for example,
    The timing in Egypt is never the same as the time in Indonesia,
    Now, why are we set to do the submission at the same time on the same date?
    Thank you and hope to read from you soon.

Hello @Festusfaith, I have responded to your post in the course and over chat. Please follow up with me directly if I can support you further!

• @daphv said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 15 OCT 2018:

Hi to all. Thank you for welcoming new members like me. I am Daphne, a high school teacher. I joined because I really think I lack planning skills and skills to make strategies which would help students who are older than their classmates to be still interested to be present everyday. I hope I can find help here.

Welcome @daphV!

D
    1 Reply
  • @mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 15 OCT 2018:

@daphv said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 15 OCT 2018:

Hi to all. Thank you for welcoming new members like me. I am Daphne, a high school teacher. I joined because I really think I lack planning skills and skills to make strategies which would help students who are older than their classmates to be still interested to be present everyday. I hope I can find help here.

Welcome @daphV!

Thank you @Mark_G

• @mawusi said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 15 OCT 2018:

@mark_g said in Weekly Welcome: Strategy and Planning – 15 OCT 2018:

Hello all! ( @all )

Welcome everyone!

Hi, i'm new in this community and i'm glad to be associated with everyone here. I'm working on a problem: Against Drug Addiction. Please what problem statement can I possibly give to this?

• Hello i'm new here, my name is Joyce i'm not working on anything as of now....i'm a student in the school of education i plan to use the knowledge i gain from this course to improve the lives of people not only through education.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.