Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Weekly Welcome 8-OCT-2018 for Leadership and Governance

Hello @all!

Each week, we welcome new members and connect with continuing members of the Leadership and Governance community of practice so we have our own network for learning and improving the civil society work we do.

Let’s meet some of the people doing good work around the world!

Reply and tell us:
    1. What does your organization do? And where are the people you help?

2. What is a leadership-related challenge you are facing between now and the end of 2018?

3. What is the best advice you received about leadership and governance?

We are so happy to have you here! You can come here when you need support in with Leadership and Governance and we encourage you to come back and help others with their challenges when you can.

For you who have been here, please reply to people who are new and introducing themselves. This is our way of building a welcoming digital space together.

M
    1 Reply
  • Course Ambassador

@scottm said in Weekly Welcome 8-OCT-2018 for Leadership and Governance:

Hello @all!

Each week, we welcome new members and connect with continuing members of the Leadership and Governance community of practice so we have our own network for learning and improving the civil society work we do.

Reply and tell us:

2. What is a leadership-related challenge you are facing between now and the end of 2018?

We are so happy to have you here! You can come here when you need support in with Leadership and Governance and we encourage you to come back and help others with their challenges when you can.

For you who have been here, please reply to people who are new and introducing themselves. This is our way of building a welcoming digital space together.

welcome to all our new members.

M
    1 Reply
  • My organization works with youth, trains and empower them with vocational skills for self-sustainability and employability. The people we train and help are the marginalized from the community and our neighborhood.
    The leadership related challenges are funds to enable us to run the organization's activities and fundraising by itself.

• @mawusi said in Weekly Welcome 8-OCT-2018 for Leadership and Governance:

Hello @all!

Reply and tell us:

Greetings!

Glad to join this community. Ma organization works on women empowerment through Contextual Behavioral therapies, mostly Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. I have looked up all the communities for a Women Empowerment Community but I couldn't find it. I thought to join the Leadership and Governance Community hoping for a possible exchange on women empowerment. My challenge is to ensure a women empowerment grant that would help enhance the work of my organization. Any ressources and grant opportunities in this regard? My advise is to never give-up and that there are no challenges, there are just opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve.

M
    1 Reply
  • Thank you for the good work yu are doing in this good world

• Course Ambassador

@meryemhajji said in Weekly Welcome 8-OCT-2018 for Leadership and Governance:

@mawusi said in Weekly Welcome 8-OCT-2018 for Leadership and Governance:

Hello @all!

Reply and tell us:

Greetings!

Glad to join this community. Ma organization works on women empowerment through Contextual Behavioral therapies, mostly Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. I have looked up all the communities for a Women Empowerment Community but I couldn't find it. I thought to join the Leadership and Governance Community hoping for a possible exchange on women empowerment. My challenge is to ensure a women empowerment grant that would help enhance the work of my organization. Any ressources and grant opportunities in this regard? My advise is to never give-up and that there are no challenges, there are just opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve.

@MeryemHajji nice to have you here ma. am very sure there are a lot of woman and girls advocate experts in this community. please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.