Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• How waste is being manage in Philippines

I will want to know how waste is manage in Philippines, am Emmanuel from Ghana. And am into waste management, and would like to know how the waste companies does their waste collection. ![alt text](image url)[link text](~~

• link url~~)
    1 Reply
  • Staff

@all, Can any of our people in the Philippines offer information or perhaps links to @Damasgee?

I will want to know how waste is manage in Philippines, am Emmanuel from Ghana. And am into waste management, and would like to know how the waste companies does their waste collection.

R
    1 Reply
  • @scottm said in How waste is being manage in Philippines:

@all, Can any of our people in the Philippines offer information or perhaps links to @Damasgee?

I will want to know how waste is manage in Philippines, am Emmanuel from Ghana. And am into waste management, and would like to know how the waste companies does their waste collection.
    In Cebu City, we throw our garbage in the mountain areas with strong supervision of DENR (Department Environmental Natural Resources) . The proper segregation of waste was implemented for orderly disposal.

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.