Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Welcome to the Human and Civil Rights community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

D
    2 Replies
  • Welcome @fionamac and @willie254! What are your interests in Human and Civil Rights?

1 Reply
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Welcome @fionamac and @willie254! What are your interests in Human and Civil Rights?

THIS IS CYRIL MBAH OF THE AFRICAN WOMEN INITIATIVE AGAINST POVERTY AND VIOLENCE FROM NIGERIA.

• We are a grassroots human rights advocacy groups like fighting against Poverty, Violence, Drug Abuse and Unemployment and it requires fearless, articulate, pushful and vocal leaders or captains to properly steer the ship across turbulent waters for smooth sail to the Promised Land. This was why I decided to join this group.

1 Reply
  • @9999999 said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

We are a grassroots human rights advocacy groups like fighting against Poverty, Violence, Drug Abuse and Unemployment and it requires fearless, articulate, pushful and vocal leaders or captains to properly steer the ship across turbulent waters for smooth sail to the Promised Land. This was why I decided to join this group.

Wonderful, great to have you here Cyril! What is your role at the African Women Initiative Against Poverty?

When you have the opportunity, I encourage you to check out the best practice post in this discussion board to share more with other members of this community.

• Hello, my name is Anette, I am from Germany. Since 2010 I tried to become a change maker with impact on global challenges. I attended all previous courses here and some other MOOCs. Since 2014 I created social innovations (sustainable, scalable and transferable concepts) and already achieved impact/positive change in help for refugees, civic society engagement, education and more ... now I would like to create a concept to help Africans to survive and start-up in their countries.

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Welcome to the Human and Civil Rights community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

My name is Dorcas from Nigeria, work with Christian organization, I am a children teacher. looking for partner to make women understand their right in the society and be good woman for their ward. (children)

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.