Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Kenya Weekly Welcome – 1 OCT 2018

Hello everyone!

Let's continue our new weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the Kenya Community of Practice! We have 493 new members!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! This is a great place to connect with others from around the country to share ideas, discuss questions, and build a network! Please tell us:

1: What would you like to discuss, share, or learn about in this Community?

2: What part of the country are you working in or do you hope to work in?

3: Anything else you would like to tell us :)

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.

Welcome everyone! So great to have you here!

• Thank you @Mark for the welcome. My names are Caroline Wanjiku Muiruri. I live and work in Makueni County. I work for Mulatya memorial hospital.

• Welcome my sister and be CONNECTED at simonmureu@yahoo.com

• Welcome again @Minne, it is great to have you here and to hear about your work for Mulatya memorial hospital. What is your role there? Do you have thoughts or questions you would like to discuss with this community?

• Hi guys! My name is Pauline Ambala. I am a Business Development Manager for an ICT Training firm in Nairobi. I hope to better my skills at Fundraising for my organisation. I am quite glad to join the Philanthropy community.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.