Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

I am Margaret Rose, hailing from Bengaluru, Garden & Silicon City of India, a Science Graduate from Mount Carmel College. I’m with Margadarshi The Association for Physically Challenged as Manager-Communication and Fund Raising. Margadarshi was started in 1988 by like minded people, who themselves were polio victims. Our main purpose is to help and support the most vulnerable groups of challenged persons towards their physical, social, psychological and economic well-being through a range of services from Early Intervention, Health & Medical Rehabilitation, Residential Support for women with disability, Educational Support, Livelihood Training, Counseling & Guidance. For more details on our work please visit our website www.margadarshionline.org. I am here to connect with Funders and to learn from my counterparts.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.