Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• NEW: External Relations and Partnerships Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018

Hello everyone!

Today we are starting a new weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the External Relations and Partnerships Community of Practice!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

1: What would you like to discuss, share, or learn about in this Community?

2: Do you have any experience with External Relations and Partnerships?

3: Anything else you would like to tell us :)

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.

This will be a great way to meet some of the people doing fantastic work in External Relations and Partnerships around the world and help each other collaborate on important ideas.

Welcome all!

B
    J
    3 Replies
  • @mark_g said in NEW: External Relations and Partnerships Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018:

Hello everyone!

Today we are starting a new weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the External Relations and Partnerships Community of Practice!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.

This will be a great way to meet some of the people doing fantastic work in External Relations and Partnerships around the world and help each other collaborate on important ideas.

Welcome all!

we welcome all our new member. please feel at home and ask as many question as possible.

• @mawusi said in NEW: External Relations and Partnerships Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018:

new members in the External Relations and Partnerships Community of Practice!

I am a new member of the External Relations and Partnerships Community. hope I am welcomed here. I will like to learn more and if possible, join other communities, of like mind.

• thank you, am pleased to be part of this community
    my name is Obiagwu Chidiebere.B from Nigeria living in Abuja.
    i would love to learn more about this community.
    i don not have experience with External Relations and partnership yet but am willing to go all way to learn and be part of any partnership that will improve personality.
    it is great to part of this community and i look forward learning all i could learn and partnerships and form of encouragements. thank you

• thank you, am pleased to be part of this community
    my name is Obiagwu Chidiebere.B from Nigeria living in Abuja.
    i would love to learn more about this community.
    i don not have experience with External Relations and partnership yet but am willing to go all way to learn and be part of any partnership that will improve personality.
    it is great to part of this community and i look forward learning all i could learn and partnerships and form of encouragements. thank you

i want to also all other new members and say to you guys is great to be here, explore and get the need experiences. cheers

• i want to also all other new members and say to you guys is great to be here, explore and get the need experiences. cheers

• @mark_g said in NEW: External Relations and Partnerships Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018:

Hello everyone!

Welcome all!

@mark_g said in NEW: External Relations and Partnerships Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018:

Hello everyone!

Welcome all!

@mark_g said in NEW: External Relations and Partnerships Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018:

Hello everyone!

Welcome all!

Hello everyone!

Welcome all!

Hello everyone!

Welcome all!

Hello everyone!

Welcome all!

Hello everyone.
    I am Abimbola, from Lagos, Nigeria. It's a great privilege to be a part of this great community.
    I don't have any formal experience about External Relations and Partnerships, and I am looking forward to learn more on this and give my best to this community.
    We live in an interconnected community and skills on partnership and relationship with other organizations is germane to our success, individually and as an organization.

Thanks once again.

• nice to meet you; I'm R-ber and i'm happy to learn brand new things.

• Hello everyone!
    Glad to be part of this community. External Relations and Partnerships to me is in its simplest explanation, is the way we as individuals and or organisations relate with other individuals, organisations, be it within the same community, different cities, countries and even across continents in order to foster economic, social and political ties.
    I look forward to learning more.
    Thank you.

• hello everyone, am keen to learn on how to build partnership and networks that work

• Welcome! @Mawusi @kelvinokechukwu @debarns @Bimbola @rber @et @mwere

So great to have you all here! I hope you will continue to use this Community as a way to connect with others interested in External Relations and Partnerships and to discuss and share ideas :)

• Hello People,

Really excited to be part of the community. A community that provides people from all over the continent with like minds, share their experiences, dreams, and visions together.

Edward

1 Reply
  • @edwardaplus said in NEW: External Relations and Partnerships Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018:

Hello People,

Really excited to be part of the community. A community that provides people from all over the continent with like minds, share their experiences, dreams, and visions together.

Edward

Well said Edward! ( @EdwardAplus ) We are excited to have you here.

Hello everyone!

Welcome all!

@JIMISOLA

J
    1 Reply
  • @jimi said in NEW: External Relations and Partnerships Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018:

Hello everyone!

Welcome all!

@JIMISOLA, excited to be part of the community and ready to learn more about it. Thanks

• Hi sir,
    I am extremely sorry for all this delay being out of city for lots of work pressure. I would like to continue this program but how, please advise me.

1 Reply
  • @pasha said in NEW: External Relations and Partnerships Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018:

Hi sir,
    I am extremely sorry for all this delay being out of city for lots of work pressure. I would like to continue this program but how, please advise me.

No worries @Pasha, you did not miss anything :)

This is not a program, but a Community of Practice in which you can connect with people interested in external relations and partnerships and discuss relevant ideas and questions! Come back and post anytime!

• Good day all.
    I am Oluwatuyi Peter. I am a Project Team member and wants to learn more about monitoring and evaluation. Thanks.

• Hi everyone, my name is Abisola Babatunde, Legal adviser/project manager at Earthshield. Happy to be here.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.