Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• NEW: Ghana Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018

Hello everyone!

Today we are starting a new weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the Ghana Community of Practice!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

1: What would you like to discuss, share, or learn about in this Community?

2: What are your professional goals?

3: Anything else you would like to tell us :)

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.

This will be a great way to meet some of the people doing great work around the country and help each other collaborate on important ideas.

Welcome all!

T
    N
    2 Replies
  • Welcome all!

I am Gabriel Djabatey Odonkor, from Ghana.
    Manager of Nasir Children Training Centre.
    Asokore in the Ashanti region.

1 Reply
  • @truthmafia said in NEW: Ghana Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018:

Welcome all!

I am Gabriel Djabatey Odonkor, from Ghana.
    Manager of Nasir Children Training Centre.
    Asokore in the Ashanti region.

It is great to have you here! @Truthmafia

Is there anything you would like to discuss with the Ghana Community?

• @mark_g said in NEW: Ghana Weekly Welcome – 24 SEP 2018:

Hello everyone!

Today we are starting a new weekly tradition of welcoming all of our new members in the Ghana Community of Practice!

Welcome new members! We are so excited to have you here. Please respond and introduce yourselves to the Community! Please also tell us:

1: What would you like to discuss, share, or learn about in this Community?

2: What are your professional goals?

3: Anything else you would like to tell us :)

All other members ( @all ) : Please welcome our new members by replying to their posts! Let's make sure everyone feels welcome and is excited to collaborate.

This will be a great way to meet some of the people doing great work around the country and help each other collaborate on important ideas.

Welcome all!

Hello Everyone
    I am Nandy Ntiamoah Walker
    Managing Director of Corporate Wellness Consultancy (CWC) in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana (www.cwcgh.com).
    I am happy to be here to learn and collaborate

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.