Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• What recipes with olive oil would you recommend for everyday cooking?

Hi everyone!!! I recently decided to improve my diet and started using more olive oil in my cooking. I heard that it is very healthy and can greatly improve the flavor of dishes. Now I want to try different recipes with olive oil, but I don't know where to start. Please share your favorite recipes and ideas on how best to use olive oil in your daily cooking.

A
    1 Reply
  • Hi, I too have recently started using olive oil in my cooking and have found a lot of interesting recipes because I have been wondering for a long time Can You Cook with Extra Virgin Olive Oil? One of my favorites is a recipe for baked vegetables with olive oil. I take a variety of vegetables, cut them into large pieces, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with spices and bake in the oven.If you need ideas on where to find more recipes, I suggest you check out the site and there are many interesting and varied recipes that will help diversify your menu and add new flavors to your everyday cooking

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.