Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Human Services community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

B
    1 Reply
  • Welcome @jassoc, @deplomaci, and @Earlrichie! Great to have you all here.

Could you share with the community a bit about yourselves? Where do you live? What sort of Human Services work does your organization do?

• Hello guys, my name is Ryan J Stewart from Sierra Leone west Africa. It a pleasure to be part of this initiation, and I hope to learn new skill here for my better tomorrow.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Human Services community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Dear All, My name is Bonnie Scarborough and I live in New York City. I am taking the Global Social Entrepreneurship course and thought I would join this community. I am interested in helping people overcome obstacles to success (such as anxiety, depression). Currently, I am a graduate student working on a Masters in Social Work.

• Hi Everyone,

My name is D. C. Lawrence Chinaka. I live in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. I am the Founder and President of Kingdom Perspective Ministry International; a Faith-based Social Enterprise with the vision to take the light of love and hope to a hurting world, and a mission to tackle the problems of hunger, poverty, unemployment and health challenges among the weak, deprived and downtrodden of our local community.

We have been looking for ways to create these local community-based impact, but have been greeted with many challenges since October, 2015 of our registration, but since late 2018 of discovering Philanthropy U, we have unlearned in many ways, are relearning and restructuring as to create better, long lasting sustainable impacts to our local community. We believe that, joining a community of like-minded social servants will help in immense ways to reach our goals.

Thnaks

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.