Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Greetings from Olusegun Festus

Good day everyone, I am Olusegun Festus, I am working as sales manager with Dexamedica, i am team builder and business developer. The founder of Ayosoji Model College a non profit private school to give back to my community. I obtained my Bsc in Business administration management from bilingual university of Togo, National Diploma from federal polytechnic Bida and higher Diploam certificate in computer science from Olabisi onabanjo University. I joined this community to develop myself more in order to achieve more now and in the nearest future. Info.amcedu@gmail.com

1 Reply
  • @festusfaith said in Greetings from Olusegun Festus:

Good day everyone, I am Olusegun Festus, I am working as sales manager with Dexamedica, i am team builder and business developer. The founder of Ayosoji Model College a non profit private school to give back to my community. I obtained my Bsc in Business administration management from bilingual university of Togo, National Diploma from federal polytechnic Bida and higher Diploam certificate in computer science from Olabisi onabanjo University. I joined this community to develop myself more in order to achieve more now and in the nearest future. Info.amcedu@gmail.com

Welcome to the community @Festusfaith

Great to have you here. Can you share more about your project with this Community? Do you have any questions or ideas you would like to discuss here?

Thank you for posting :)

F
    1 Reply
  • @mark_g said in Greetings from Olusegun Festus:

@festusfaith said in Greetings from Olusegun Festus:

Welcome to the community @Festusfaith

Great to have you here. Can you share more about your project with this Community? Do you have any questions or ideas you would like to discuss here?

Thank you for posting :)
    I am indeed glad to receive your comment and the question on how I can move forward here as a member. please I would like ask, what are the do and don't of this forum?, because I believe as a business operator and education provider in every setups, there are guidelines for one to follow in toto in order to excel, So therefore, I want to know what to do, so that I can do it well to get a good result for myself and my organization. what are the necessities of this community? what are the rules guiding the community? Haven't said that, I love keeping/honoring rules that is why I am a big fan of success in all my endeavors. I hate failure with passion.
    I am working on a private standard school starting from crèche, pre-nursery, Nursery, primary and secondary school. The school is in operation till today, thankfully to all our donors and furthermore, remodeling and expansion of our school requires funding.
    Finally, I have come to learn and learn well.
    thank you so much , and hope to read from you soon.
    Olusegun Festus

1 Reply
  • @festusfaith said in Greetings from Olusegun Festus:

I am indeed glad to receive your comment and the question on how I can move forward here as a member. please I would like ask, what are the do and don't of this forum?, because I believe as a business operator and education provider in every setups, there are guidelines for one to follow in toto in order to excel, So therefore, I want to know what to do, so that I can do it well to get a good result for myself and my organization. what are the necessities of this community? what are the rules guiding the community? Haven't said that, I love keeping/honoring rules that is why I am a big fan of success in all my endeavors. I hate failure with passion.
    I am working on a private standard school starting from crèche, pre-nursery, Nursery, primary and secondary school. The school is in operation till today, thankfully to all our donors and furthermore, remodeling and expansion of our school requires funding.
    Finally, I have come to learn and learn well.
    thank you so much , and hope to read from you soon.
    Olusegun Festus

Hello Olusegun ( @Festusfaith ), thank you for following up :)

For instructions on how to use this discussion board, please check out this thread.

To review the guidelines of this discussion board, please check out this thread.

If you would like to connect with others, feel free to welcome new members by posting in this week's Weekly Welcome!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.