Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Health

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Health community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

K
    C
    Y
    3 Replies
  • Welcome @fionamac and @jmora!

Do you both work at organizations focused on Health issues? What sort of issues specifically does your organization focus on?

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Health community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi, everyone, am Oguntimehin Oluwakemi from Nigeria, the founder and president of Ignite Africa Initiative,I choose to join this community so I can help my Organization to grow and impact more lives

1 Reply
  • Name: Osundara Adebayo Gbenga

Organization: Mindset Advancing Healthcare Foundation

Designation: Executive Director / Founder

I wish to join this community for value addition and knowledge sharing that will enable my organization aware of series of opportunities for benefit of humanity

1 Reply
  • @kemite said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

Hi, everyone, am Oguntimehin Oluwakemi from Nigeria, the founder and president of Ignite Africa Initiative,I choose to join this community so I can help my Organization to grow and impact more lives

Welcome Oguntimehin! Great to have you here. Can you share more about what Ignate Africa Initiative does?

Make sure to check out the best practices thread to share your thoughts on the key question inside :)

• @gbenga_osundara said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Name: Osundara Adebayo Gbenga

Organization: Mindset Advancing Healthcare Foundation

Designation: Executive Director / Founder

I wish to join this community for value addition and knowledge sharing that will enable my organization aware of series of opportunities for benefit of humanity

Welcome Osundara! Can you share more about what Mindset Advancing Healthcare Foundation does?

Make sure to check out the best practices thread to share your thoughts on the key question inside as well :)

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi Jason
    My name is Cathiong Stephen , I live in Jos plateau state Nigeria, presently I am still an applicant but I have always had interest on combatting antimicrobial resistance and also the introduction of new vaccines for infectious diseases. I chose to be a part of this community because I believe there are people with like minds and more experienced that can guide me on how to go about my project.
    Thanks once more..

1 Reply
  • Staff

@cathiong said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Hi Jason
    My name is Cathiong Stephen , I live in Jos plateau state Nigeria, presently I am still an applicant but I have always had interest on combatting antimicrobial resistance and also the introduction of new vaccines for infectious diseases. I chose to be a part of this community because I believe there are people with like minds and more experienced that can guide me on how to go about my project.
    Thanks once more..

Hi Cathiong ( @Cathiong ), thank you for posting! It is wonderful to have you here.

Combatting antimicrobial resistance is a very important mission. Can you tell us more about your background and your goals?

@Gbenga_Osundara @kemite tagging you back here. Since you all live in Nigeria and are interested in Health, it would be great for you to connect!

• Hi Everyone,

My name is Shivam Sharma 22 years old graduate students Working in Healthcare company Lives in New Delhi India.
    I am here to learn about the community health & improve my skills & accelerate my carrier

• Staff

@shivam81186 said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Shivam Sharma 22 years old graduate students Working in Healthcare company Lives in New Delhi India.
    I am here to learn about the community health & improve my skills & accelerate my carrier

Welcome Shivam! ( @Shivam81186 ) Wonderful to have you here.

What kind of work does your healthcare company do? What would you like to know about community health? This is a great place to ask questions and connect with others who are passionate about health.

Thank you for posting :)

• Hi everyone ,good to be here.
    My name is Nomso, CEO Traffina Foundation for Community health www.traffinafoundation.com
    TFCH is a frontline organization providing maternal newborn and child health care in Nigeria and neighboring countries thus significantly reducing the high maternal mortality and morbidity rate in Nigeria/Africa.
    I joined this forum to meet with great minds like you all making positive impacts in your countries .

1 Reply
  • Staff

@chinomnso said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Health:

Hi everyone ,good to be here.
    My name is Nomso, CEO Traffina Foundation for Community health www.traffinafoundation.com
    TFCH is a frontline organization providing maternal newborn and child health care in Nigeria and neighboring countries thus significantly reducing the high maternal mortality and morbidity rate in Nigeria/Africa.
    I joined this forum to meet with great minds like you all making positive impacts in your countries .

Welcome @Chinomnso, so great to have you here!

It sounds like you are doing wonderful work. Do you have any questions, ideas, or thoughts you would like to discuss with this Community?

Thank you for being here!

• Hi , my name is yemight, I base in abuja fct Nigeria, presently I am an applicant ,I choose to join this platform to help me developed my self because I believe there are a lot of experienced people here which I can learn from them.

1 Reply
  • Staff

Welcome to Philanthropy University, especially the community spaces, @Yem085-is

You may also wish to check into the Nigeria community space and participate in welcoming others who are new there. It can be a good way to be in a position of being friendly and helpful to others and build up a network to help you in the future.

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.