Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

An average family in Nigeria has a tale of "the grass to grace and back to the grass" kind of story. My name is Chiamaka and I have such stories. I was born with a silver spoon, heard my parents started from nothing and found grace and along the line lost it all.
    I started a foundation to equip women and families with financial knowledge and plans that will walk them through life phases, build strategic wealth and systems that will work for them and their families. A contemporary Nigerian is taught different ways to make money but never taught how to make money work for them. Slf partnered with another NGO this year to prepare for a conference. I need to use storytelling to get the attention and emotions of the intended audience(women).
    The quest to become better with storytelling and drive the force to get the intended result brought me here. I have gone through the modules and I am excited to be here. I'd gladly recommend this courses to my friends and colleagues.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.