Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Nuruddeen UmarFarouk I'm from Nigeria, I live in Abuja. I am a fresh graduate of computer science, I enrolled into this course in order to improve my skills. I am currently unemployed and I hope getting a job with an NGO after this course. Its my pleasure meeting you all.

1 Reply
  • @nuruddeen said in Introduction:

Hi everyone, my name is Nuruddeen UmarFarouk I'm from Nigeria, I live in Abuja. I am a fresh graduate of computer science, I enrolled into this course in order to improve my skills. I am currently unemployed and I hope getting a job with an NGO after this course. Its my pleasure meeting you all.

Welcome @Nuruddeen! It is so great to have you here in the Measurement, Evaluation, and Learning Community of Practice!

What course(s) are you currently taking with us? What kind of NGO would you like to work for? Please use this community as a place to connect with others interested in Measurement, Evaluation, and Learning :)

Thank you for posting!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.