Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• INTRODUCTION

Hello!
    I am Michael O. David from Nigeria (username; @onipe), I resides in Lagos and currently work with a medicare company.
    I am also involved in Non-governmental Volunteer works and I have passion for outreach. I am glad to join this community, meeting with like minds and I hope to learn from this group.
    Regards.

1 Reply
  • @onipe said in INTRODUCTION:

Hello!
    I am Michael O. David from Nigeria (username; @onipe), I resides in Lagos and currently work with a medicare company.
    I am also involved in Non-governmental Volunteer works and I have passion for outreach. I am glad to join this community, meeting with like minds and I hope to learn from this group.
    Regards.

Welcome Michael! ( @Onipe ) So great to have you here!

It is so nice to hear about your background and passion for outreach. Perhaps you could introduce yourself in the Weekly Welcome too. That is a great place to connect with like minds as well!

O
    1 Reply
  • @mark_g said in INTRODUCTION:

@onipe said in INTRODUCTION:

Hello!
    Regards.

Welcome Michael! ( @Onipe ) So great to have you here!

It is so nice to hear about your background and passion for outreach. Perhaps you could introduce yourself in the Weekly Welcome too. That is a great place to connect with like minds as well!

Thank

1 Reply
  • @onipe said in INTRODUCTION:

Thank

Anytime!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.