Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Strategy and Planning community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

C
    D
    4 Replies
  • Welcome @andrew, @dezzamondo, and @deplomaci! Great to have you all here.

Would you all be able to share with the community a bit about yourselves? Where do you live? What is your interest in Strategy and Planning?

1 Reply
  • Hello, I’m from Saudi Arabia, I'm right know trainning in nonprofit organization prticularly in Jeddah city.
    I take many think but one of my favorite is the strategic planning. Maybe because the visual thing on it and build something of zero like a baby child and how you can see him grow up.
    I want to learn more and know some real situation that happend with you. Either are you expert or trainee ?

1 Reply
  • @duaa192 said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hello, I’m from Saudi Arabia, I'm right know trainning in nonprofit organization prticularly in Jeddah city.
    I take many think but one of my favorite is the strategic planning. Maybe because the visual thing on it and build something of zero like a baby child and how you can see him grow up.
    I want to learn more and know some real situation that happend with you. Either are you expert or trainee ?

Welcome Duaa! What sort of nonprofit training are you currently doing? At an in-person university?

I also enjoy strategic planning for that same reason as you - getting to grow something from zero (like a baby!) to something much, much more. I'm not personally an expert in strategic planning, but I wonder if any of the other learners in this community are.

@andrew @dezzamondo @deplomaci @kamranraza @nb @ikechukw @lcbschmitz @winnie @duaa192 @bedatarimo @brankod @maplegirlie @amna @cmnyarangi @bright @lauren - Do any of you count yourselves as "expert" in strategic planning? What are your backgrounds in it?

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Strategy and Planning community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hello! I'm Jason from San Jose, California, USA. My focus is around urban planning, the arts, and civic engagement.

• Am Omoniyi David a Digital Marketing consultant for Def Resolution a Digital Marketing agency helping companies and organization attain their Digital Marketing Goals and assisting them achieve ROI via engagement Online.

Am also a Social Sector Advocate to educate and help build sustainable social business enterprise that will last for generations.

2017 Graduate of Philanthropy University Educative Initiative,a Berkeley Haas School of Business,California with a Certificate of Honor in Social Sector Leadership.

i intend to connect with like minds and partnership for a possible social enterprise,

Am into Digital Marketing & Advertising (B2B or B2C ) ,Website Design,Seo, Video Animation and Creation,E-Mail Marketing, Digital Currency & Ads, LinkedIn sales Navigator.

Check My Latest Vlog on Video Marketing:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDWfmRL9RaM

Email : defresolutionz05@gmail.com

contactus@defresolutionz.com

+2349093222788

www.defresolutionz.com

• **Hi Team,

I am Joseph Adesokan from Nigeria. I am excited to be part of this great community. I am excited about learning new insightful things in this community and adding the little value I can to anyone I meet here.

Looking forward to meeting great people of this community.

Regards.

Hi everyone,

**Hi Team,

I am Joseph Adesokan from Nigeria. I work with a management consulting firm in Nigeria as a POBR Implementation Consultant. I am excited to be part of this great community. I am excited about learning new insightful things in this community and adding the little value I can to anyone I meet here.

Regards.**

Welcome @andrew, @dezzamondo, and @deplomaci! Great to have you all here.

Would you all be able to share with the community a bit about yourselves? Where do you live? What is your interest in Strategy and Planning?

Strategy and planning helps to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shapes and guides what an organization is, who it serves, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.

• @omoadesokan said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

**Hi Team,

I am Joseph Adesokan from Nigeria. I am excited to be part of this great community. I am excited about learning new insightful things in this community and adding the little value I can to anyone I meet here.

Regards.

Welcome Joseph! For those of us that aren't familiar, can you share what a POBR Implementation Consultant does? How do you engage in strategy and planning in this role?

Also, I encourage you to check out the best practices post in this forum to share some best practices you know of for the strategic planning processes that you're familiar with.

• I'm Steve Adams from Lagos Nigeria. I just started working in the area of IT for Development. Basically what we try to do is bring FREE basic ICT education to inmates in Nigera's prisons. This way they are empowered to easily integrate back into society with their new skills in graphic design, web design, apps development, etc. I'm the Executive Director/CEO of this new social service initiative

• Hi, I'm Bolanle Oyadina. I reside in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. I have over 20 years experience in Brand Management and Advertising. I'm new to the world of nonprofits because I just decided on a late career change. I'm hoping to secure an appointment by bringing my experience in commercial strategic planning to non profits by making use of all that I have learnt in this course of Essentials of Non Profit Strategy. I have also concluded courses in advocacy and Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation from Philanthropy Univeristy. I have both Bachelors and Masters degree in Mass Communication from the University of Lagos, Nigeria

Hi everyone,

Hi, I am Mbonu Chizalum from Nigeria, not working for now. I am interested in building skills that will in my career.

Hi everyone,

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dotun from Nigeria. I joined this group because I have been interested in and involved in strategy and planning for a few years now and hope to learn more.
    I also hope to run my own social enterprise in a few years from now, having gained requisite knowledge and trainings from professionals here and beyond.

• Hello everyone.
    My name is Chidinma Eke and I live in Asaba, Nigeria. I work with Cartege Cinemas as a Cinema Manager where I manage the daily running of the cinema and drive the performance of the team leaders to deliver on business key performance indicators.
    At the moment, I am working on transitioning in my career to being an administrator in the Nonprofit sector and I have joined this community as an avenue to interact, learn and contribute. These three put me on a solid pedestal to achieve this goal.

1 Reply
  • Hello everyone,I'm coscy from lagos Nigeria. I am honoured to be here and I value every bit of it all, I am here to upgrade my skills with more of knowledges, thank u all

1 Reply
  • @dinmaeke said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hello everyone.
    My name is Chidinma Eke and I live in Asaba, Nigeria. I work with Cartege Cinemas as a Cinema Manager where I manage the daily running of the cinema and drive the performance of the team leaders to deliver on business key performance indicators.
    At the moment, I am working on transitioning in my career to being an administrator in the Nonprofit sector and I have joined this community as an avenue to interact, learn and contribute. These three put me on a solid pedestal to achieve this goal.

Welcome Chidinma! Thank you for introducing yourself. It is exciting to have you here.

It is wonderful to hear about your goal for transitioning into the nonprofit sector. Are there questions you have about strategy or planning for nonprofits that you want to ask this community? Do you have any ideas based on your own background?

D
    1 Reply
  • @coscy said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hello everyone,I'm coscy from lagos Nigeria. I am honoured to be here and I value every bit of it all, I am here to upgrade my skills with more of knowledges, thank u all

Welcome Coscy ( @Coscy )!

We are honored to have you here :)

What would you like to learn about strategy and planning? Do you have any questions for the group or ideas you want to share?

• @mark_g said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@dinmaeke said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hello everyone.

Welcome Chidinma! Thank you for introducing yourself. It is exciting to have you here.

It is wonderful to hear about your goal for transitioning into the nonprofit sector. Are there questions you have about strategy or planning for nonprofits that you want to ask this community? Do you have any ideas based on your own background?

Thank you very much @Mark_G I will surely put the questions forward as they arise.

1 Reply
  • @dinmaeke said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@mark_g said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@dinmaeke said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hello everyone.

Thank you very much @Mark_G I will surely put the questions forward as they arise.

Great! We would love to hear your thoughts :)

• Hi everyone,
    I am Maverick Kaiser from Ghana. I am a trainer in defensive driving. I help young adult to become professional drivers

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Chege from Mombasa Kenya. I work in the education sector with particular interest in social entrepreneurship in Education.
    I have chosen this community on strategy and planning as the knowledge gained will help me to make a lasting impact in shaping the destiny of Education in my community. I strongly believe that the discussions here will benefit me in my field and be able to share my experiences with fellow community members.
    I hope to benefit and wish everyone the best in their chosen endeavors.

• My name is Basirat Bukola Agbabiaka. I live in Abuja, Nigeria. I work in Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board's headquarters, Abuja. I currently work as a chief confidential secretary. I recently acquired a Masters Degree in Education Administration and Planning. I look forward to learn more on strategy and planning; and to impact on my community in any capacity I can be of assistance.

• Hi everyone my name is wilson udoh i stay in lagos.i am greatfull to be here a philanthropyu i am enrolled in human capital strategy i want to know more about this and other topic

• Hi, my name is Oluwole Obasan and I am from Ibadan, Nigeria. I just enrolled in the Fundamentals of Project Management. I hope to meet people in this forum that share the same interests as mine.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.