Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• administrators

Introduce yourself to the community!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the External Relations and Partnerships community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

A
    1 Reply
  • administrators

Welcome @fionamac, @unia, and @deplomaci!

Can you all share a bit about yourselves? Why did you decide to join this community?

• Fundraising%3A%20Connecting%20with%20Donors-PhilanthropyU-Fundraising_201-1_1.0_20180423_20180520

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the External Relations and Partnerships community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

My name is Emmanuel Virgillio Yusuf, from Nigeria. I am a Social Entrepreneur and the COO of Cynosure A-Cube Nig. Ltd. I am here to connect with potential donors.

1 Reply
  • administrators

@abok said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

My name is Emmanuel Virgillio Yusuf, from Nigeria. I am a Social Entrepreneur and the COO of Cynosure A-Cube Nig. Ltd. I am here to connect with potential donors.

Welcome Emmanuel! Great to have you here. Connecting with potential donors is a big tricky challenge - are you currently enrolled in our connecting with donors course?

I encourage you to also check out the best practices post in this discussion to share any best practices you may have about making partnerships truly successful. @Unia already shared some great stuff over there, check it out :)

• Fundraising%3A%20Connecting%20with%20Donors-PhilanthropyU-Fundraising_201-1_1.0_20180423_20180520

kalegeya@yahoo.com

My name is Japhet Aloyce Kalegeya from the peace country of Tanzania. I am a cofounder and Executive Director of Christian Education and Development Organization (CEDO).

I am choosing to join in this community to find partners, donors who might be interrested in my program of Development of Children. Given that malnutrition is a key of poor child gowth, poor school performance and development. Global statistics of malnutrition show that one in four children in worldwide is stunted SCiT 2012; 80% of stunted live in just 20 countries.

This program is aims to equip new parents, health service providers, volunteer community workers, families, and civil society organizations to ensure that childrens aged 0-5 years are given the best start of life. The program will provide training on infants and young child feeding, and gender, involved parents in Orange Fresh Sweet Potetoes Cultivation.
    The program is costs US$ 100,000.00 Now I come to this community, humbly, to ask for your help, will you consider becoming champion of this program.

• Essentials%20of%20Nonprofit%20Strategy-PhilanthropyU-Strategy_000-2_1.4_20180611_20180805

I'm Steve Adams from Lagos Nigeria. I just started working in the area of IT for Development. Basically what we try to do is bring FREE basic ICT education to inmates in Nigera's prisons. This way they are empowered to easily integrate back into society with their new skills in graphic design, web design, apps development, etc. I'm the Executive Director/CEO of this new social service initiative

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.