Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Easiest way to use fm whatsapp for free

Hello Guys, Today I am going to present you an app which is the best alternative of whatsapp. Yes! this is true and most amazing part of it is that its free. The name of this amazing app is FM Whatsapp...

FM Whatsapp is a new Whatsapp service which helps you to send messages for free without internet connection. This service is very similar to WhatsApp because you can chat with your friends. The best part of this Whatsapp alternative is that it doesn't use data or Wi-Fi, so FM Whatsapp works anywhere anytime even there is no internet connection available on your phone.

The main thing about this app is it does not need any kind of sim card or other mobile services to work. Just follow these simple steps and enjoy the free SMS messaging experience on your phone.

How to install FM whatsapp:

First i will explain how to install FM whatsapp , just follow these easy steps : -

1. First Download FM Whatsapp from the download button given at the end of this article.

2. Now, install downloaded app on your phone.

3. Open FM Whatsapp and use below given details to register:
      fmwas. com

M
    1 Reply
  • FM Whatsapp is the messaging application that I love the most and use to chat with my friends. my fm whatsapp update is up to date

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.