Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hi, my name is Bolanle Oyadina, I live in Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria. I have over 20 years experience in Brand Management and Advertising but I'm contemplating a late career change to Nonprofits that's why I enrolled for this course. I have both Bachelors and Masters degrees in Mass Communication from the University of Lagos Nigeria.

• @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Measurement, Evaluation, and Learning community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

My name is Shadrach Gideon,from Nigeria,I work for Mercy Corps Nigeria,im in monitoring,evaluation and learning department. I am new here to learn from people with vast experience

• hi pals, my name is Barnabas Obiagwu Chidiebere, from Nigeria, lives in Abuja.
    currently i work as a warehouse manager with Phoenix trading and distribution company limited,
    my organization went on air, two months ago, De-barnkel's Global Initiative.

• i joined the community to learn more on how to grow and develop myself and my organization on every possible way that i can. Thank you

• Hello everyone.
    My name is Chidinma Eke and I live in Asaba, Nigeria. I work with Cartege Cinemas as a Cinema Manager where I manage the daily running of the cinema and drive the performance of the team leaders to deliver on business key performance indicators.
    At the moment, I am working on transitioning in my career to being an administrator in the Nonprofit sector and I have joined this community as an avenue to interact, learn and contribute. These three put me on a solid pedestal to achieve this goal.

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Measurement, Evaluation, and Learning community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

My name is NUHU Boniface Ibrahim. I leave in Wukari, Nigeria and work with the Federal University located in the city where I leave. I am an Assistant Registrar in the University. I choose to join this community because I want to meet my colleagues on the M&E class and learn something new.

• My name is Chief Paschal Uzowihe, an environmental enthusiast, living in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. My interest is to be able to measure social impact of environmental and health programs through proper monitoring and evaluation.

Hi everyone,

Hello everyone.

My name is Joseph, & I am an experienced customer service professional. I am currently a Master's degree student of the university of Ibadan, studying Project development and implementation. I am here to connect and learn more about MEL.

Hi everyone,

My name is Ruth. I live in Kaduna, Nigeria. I work with Marshal Star Services Limited. My role is Human Resources Manager. I chose to join this community to learn new skills and to add knowledge in Measurement and Evaluation practice.

• @scottm said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Welcome to the Philanthropy University Communities of Practice, @87654 - Ruth!

My name is Ruth. I live in Kaduna, Nigeria. I work with Marshal Star Services Limited. My role is Human Resources Manager. I chose to join this community to learn new skills and to add knowledge in Measurement and Evaluation practice.

Let me introduce you to @Meninwa who also works in Human Resources in Nigeria!

@ScottM, thank you for the introduction. @87654, hello Ruth. It is great to know that you are working in the same field as I am. I am crazy about human resources management and its many subsets, one been M & E. Let me know if you have any specific question and/or suggestions you would like to share. That aside, welcome on-board as we learn and grow together!

1 Reply
  • @meninwa said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

@ScottM, thank you for the introduction. @87654, hello Ruth. It is great to know that you are working in the same field as I am. I am crazy about human resources management and its many subsets, one been M & E. Let me know if you have any specific question and/or suggestions you would like to share. That aside, welcome on-board as we learn and grow together!

@Meninwa @87654 It is so wonderful to see people connecting! :)

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Measurement, Evaluation, and Learning:

Hi everyone,

Hi!it is Komi from Togo.Now i'm research assistant at center for research and opinion polls

• I am Zaima Abdullahi, I live in Mogadishu, Somalia and I also work in where I live with frequently travel of other regions of Somalia.
    I am the director for Hamdi Organization for relief and development. I joined this community to get in depth understanding of Monitoring and evaluation and learning, I have general knowledge on the subject matter but I am interesting to know in detail this subject.

• Hello everyone,
    I am OLAYIWOLA Afolabi from Ibadan Nigeria. I am the M and E consultant. I joined this community so as to know more about M and E.

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Measurement, Evaluation, and Learning:

Hi everyone,

I am Ebenezer Randolph from Nigeria. I work with SpringField School as IT trainer and Server Manager, i will like to learn M&E to enable me
    monitor and evaluate and monitor the performance students and staff of my organization. and i will like to join a team

Hi everyone,

I am Juma Kenneth Guidio Ohisa, a South Sudanese, a researcher, hoping to improve my data collection and analysis through new techniques and skills obtained in ML&E course.

• Hi everyone, my name is Vera Lambert from Nigeria and I am a data reseacher/data analyst who is interested in learning more about M&E.

Thank you

Feel free to reach me anytime
    adorablelamb@gmail.com

• Hie, im kudzai simbamba and i live in Harare, Zimbabwe. I hold a BSc in Statistics and Financial Mathematics. I joined this community to learn and be a better citizen and i belive this would be a great place to apply my Mathematical and Statistical knowledge

• Hi Everyone,
    My name is Ezekiel Bala from Nigeria. I work in the National Social Safety Net Coordinating Office as a targeting officer. Where I am saddled with the responsibility of designing and supporting states to effectively Identify the poorest and the most vulnerable persons in the society in a strategic way for targeted interventions.
    I joined this community to meet with experts and practitioners to learn and share ideas.

• Hi everyone, my name is Leonardo Estevez, i'm from Argentina, Today I'm working in IT area, and I'm trying to improve my skill in English languaje, I feel like a passion to practice, and incorporate new vocabulary and feel more confident to speak everday this stunning lenguaje.

Hi everyone,

My name is Sneha. I am from India and I am a graduating student in a university. I haven't started working yet. Just wanted to learn MEL.

Hi everyone,

Hello everyone,
    I am Zaima Abdullahi, I live in Mogadishu, Somalia. I am the founder and director of Hamdi Organization whose mission is to make a positive change to the lives of Somali people through providing a high- quality education, building their capacities, and empowering them. I am interesting this community because I want to have a long lasting impact on the lives of my people as MEL is the measures at what extent you are on track and what changes that our intervention makes, what needs to be changed, what needs to be replicated etc.

Hi everyone,

Hello colleagues. My name is Emmanuel CISHUGI NACINDA. I live in Bukavu, in the Democratic Republic of Congo. For the moment I am chairing the National Network of Evaluators in DR Congo and I am preparing myself to become an independent consultant in monitoring and evaluation, whose main purpose is to facilitate the sharing of methods, procedures and practical assessment frameworks between evaluators who operated isolation. I came here in this community not only to be part of a network of evaluators but also and above all to acquire skills in monitoring and evaluation planning. I really hope to gain enough good information on the work of the evaluators by being in contact with each of you.

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Julieta Cossa, Mozambican, my official language and Portuguese.
    Work for the government in the area of solid waste management.
    I chose to join this community in order to learn more about Monitoring, I would like to change my career to the monitoring area.

• My name is Daniel Byrne. I am a Sierra Leonean, Staying and currently working in Sierra Leone. I work with Oxfam as a Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer attached to the Head Office in Freetown. My role in Oxfam is to support the country program's adherence to Oxfam's Common Approach to Monitoring Evaluation, Learning and Social Accountability Standards. Ont op of this, i also support other staff to implement an effective and result oriented program that builds foundation for Impact Achievement. I chooses to join this COP to broaden my horizon on M&E

Hi everyone,

Hi everybody here, I am Franklin Yangfomenga Walier, a Ghanaian. I live and work in Ghana as a Development Planning Officer at one of the Local Government Authorities in the country; Tano South Municipal Assembly. I facilitate the preparation, implementation, M&E of development plans (programs, projects and activities) as well as measuring the socio-economic impacts of implemented strategies. I am particularly interested in joining this community to broaden my scope of knowledge in measurements and evaluation as this is not emphasized in most government organisations/assemblies charged with the duty of providing social infrastructure and services. I hope to learn more practicable tools for measurements and tap the rich experience of peers. Thanks

• Hi everyone,
    My name is HOUEDANOU Boris Yacinthe, I live in Benin, currently I work at Giz Benin on the project of agriculture innovation, I work in monitoring and evaluation also medium and small business promotion as intership. I am M&E expert, and this course will help me to improve my knowledge by exchanging with this community.
    +229 96750178
    borishouedanou@gmail.com

• Hello everyone,
    My name is David Sheku Sesay, am from Sierra leone West Africa, where i am currently residing. I am work for an international NGO known as ICAP at Columbia University in Sierra Leone. I am a Program Officer Intern in the Strategic Information/M&E unit. i choose this community because i believe i would be able to learn from some many people who have have been in the this field for quite some time.

• Hello everyone, I'm Adetunji Nasibat by name, I'm from Oyo state but I'm currently working as an Ad-hoc Data Entry Clerk with pathfinder international in Zuru kebbi state. I chose to join this community in order to learn about Monitoring and Evaluation.

Hi everyone,

Hey everyone,

I'm Cenk and live in Istanbul, Turkey. I work for local NGO as an Information Management Officer. I choose to join the course because I want to improve my MEL skills such as how to collect data, how to clean and how to visualize the data. This is my first course from Philanthropy and I'm very excited. I hope I will meet new colleagues and share best practices and information flow.

Best

• Hello everyone
    I am Sajjad from Pakistan. I am an M&E consultant but still want to know more about current practices and methodologies in monitoring, and evaluation.

• My name is Kuzivakwashe Matsita.I live in Zimbabwe currently i m doing my internship at Zimbabwe Aids Prevention Project-University of Zimbabwe as MER INTERN.I joined this community because i want to learn more about Monitoring , Evaluation and Learning.

Hi everyone,

My name is Christy, I live in Nigeria, Abuja precisely, I am a Manger, I choose to join this community because am planning of changing my job and role

• I work as a Research Associate in in the M&E team at Change Alliance in Delhi, India. With 8 years of experience in program management, capacity building and monitoring fieldwork, qualitative and quantitative research analysis and impact assessments. I have successfully delivered evaluation reports on the thematic areas of Gender, WASH, Education and Skill development. In the past, have catered to clients such as British High Commission, ICRW, IFS, Sightsavers, DCM Shriram Foundation, Axis Bank Foundation and others for evaluation studies. She has also worked with many International organizations like VSO, British Council, JPAL, Caritas India and national organizations such as Swechha, Vote for India, Waste Warriors, Afforestt and HESCO in the capacity of Program Manager. I am a fellow ‘Changemaker’ in the She Creates Change Program of Change.org Foundation and won on my petition Change.org/2019ForLGBTQ I am a co-founder of PHASE Ngo in Delhi that works for Education, environment and human rights.

I joined this course to develop and check my skills and knowledge at par with global knowledge . I also plan to use it for my Ngo that unfortunately is not functioning as it should be. So learning this course to implement it in future for my ngo and other assignments career wise as well.

• Hi all, my name is Andy Tambwe. I live in Johannesburg, South Africa. I am a Project Manager. I have recently taken interest in M&E and joined this course ti learn the basics.

• hello everyone,
    its great to be a part of this program. i am totally thrilled to learn from this program! i am Ipsita Sarkar, from India, and i am a dentist by profession, currently pursuing MBA in healthcare and hospital management. i do look forward to get a job of a project manager some day, so doing this course to improve my understanding and skill set.

• Hi everyone

My name is Suzan , i live in South Africa, Midrand. I am a centre coordinator and sales leads at eThuta learning centre.

• Hi,
    My name is Afroja Begum. I am from bangladesh and working in BRAC as a learning facilitator. I am joining this community to enhance my knowledge on M&E.

• Hello everyone, i am Mario Emeka Tim from Nigeria. I am a teacher and i joined this forum to learn

• Hi Everyone I am Viashima Collins Nongu.
    A graduate of Benue State University Makurdi, Nigeria. Where I studied Computer science. I live in Nigeria, joined this platform to add more knowledge specially in the field of M&E to enable me more employable. I Look forward to meeting greater minds that will spur my pursuit for more knowledge.

• Hello everyone
    My Name is Kelvin Kalata Chanda from Zambia and i work for the ICT Regulator.I joined this community so that i can learn more on M&E

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Odewade Michael Gbenga. I live in Lagos Nigeria. I am the proprietor of a Nursery & Primary school in Lagos, Nigeria. I decided to join this community because I have always seen M&E as the key to Excellence. I have very big dreams for running some Not for profit organizations and I know that I need quality information to be able to do so. I also want to be an M & E Specialist working with the United Nations. I really am passionate to begin this journey

• Am Ulanda Mtamba from Malawi. Working for Advancing Girls' Education in Africa. Am here to learn more about M & E.

F
    1 Reply
  • @ulanda said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Measurement, Evaluation, and Learning:

Am Ulanda Mtamba from Malawi. Working for Advancing Girls' Education in Africa. Am here to learn more about M & E.

Welcome Ulanda.

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Ntui Peter O., a DEC intern in ECEWS, a Nigerian.
    I'm interested in knowing more about MEAL so I joined this group to learn more about it.
    Glad to be here.

Hi everyone,

Hi everyone.

Am Abatan Abiodun Adeleke, from Abuja Nigeria. I am a Veterinarian by training but work as a Survey and Data collection Consultant.

I intend to learn more about M&E that would help enhance my knowledge and skills in the field.

To also seek better opportunities.

+2348174634550, +2348157563243.

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Owen Ngungu and love in Zambia. I work for Yalelo Ltd as Research and development administrator. I have joined this community because I want to gain more knowledge in evaluation.

• Hi everyone,

My name is Julie and I am currently living in Uganda (and loving it!). I am a teacher at a secondary school (I teach maths) but am looking to move out of teaching soon(ish!). I have a Master of International Crisis Management from Monash University and have completed several long-term volunteer assignments (in the Philippines and in Samoa). I have just completed the Planning: M&E course and it was fantastic! I learned so much and really, really enjoyed it in the process! The course has been so well put together and is jam-packed with information. I love having to do assignments to test what you have learnt about as well. I am now keen to work my way through all of the courses on Philanthropy University and am very excited about joining this community! Lovely to meet you all!

• Hello Team,

My name is Ernest Kirui, M&E Officer with Hand in Hand Eastern Africa. I currently live and work in Nairobi, Kenya. I chose to join this community so as to learn more about aspects of M&E from the project design to closure/exit and be able to apply the same in my daily work for own professional development and for the benefit of the organization.

It is a pleasure meeting you all.

B
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone,
    My name is Benjamin Orjime, I am Monitoring and Evaluation Officer. I live in Nigeria and I work currently NDEC. I chose to join this community in order to learn more about Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning and apply them in my daily work.

Hi everyone,

@Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Measurement, Evaluation, and Learning:

Hi everyone,

Hello people, My name is Agema Samson, i live in Nigeria (Benue state to be precise). I work with Angel Support Foundation as an M&E volunteer. I choose to join this community because to me, M&E is a career i intend to build on and i know very little about hence, i desire to surround myself with mentors and people with like minds to guide my path.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.