Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself in Storytelling for Impact (2021)

Hi There

Name is Lunga, I run an NGO called Awakened minds which is a make up of independent writers who have a particular focus on all things Pan Africanism, be it the history of Africans, their current state, or their future potential, we write about it as a means to create awareness of issues and promote solutions that contribute towards building "The Africa We Want" as enshrined by the African Union. I am taking this course as I see it as a way to help me improve in the stories that I write in order to be able to tell great stories about us as a people & our continent.

I didn't see any 2021 thread, hence I decided to start this one, so anyone undertaking this course and keen to form a team, get in touch with me & lets go on a journey of better storytelling together.

• My name is Elizabeth Ogah from Nigeria. I work as a program officer with an NGO called CHESIDS ( center for health system support and initiative for development) as a program Officer with communication as my background. What we care about is to end preventable sickness and death among women and children.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.