Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

Hi, my name is Denaya Dennis and I am the founder and Executive Director of Koneta Hub.
    We are based in Juba and our main focus is innovation in different sectors such as Health, WASH, Peace Building and Digital Skills inclusion.

Reach out to me through denaya@konetahub.org.

Will be glad to get connections here.

• Hello everyone!!! I am Kur Peter Thon, 20 years old south Sudanese currently studying in South Africa. I'm a founder, President and CEO of Edupower Youth Foundation, a nonprofit organization aiming to accelerate access to educational resources for young scholars in South Sudan. I'm interested in business administration, social entrepreneurship and project management. I love playing basketball and volleyball. I'm skillful at project drafting, Critical thinking, Website design, advertising skills, teamwork design and fundraising.
    I am so glad to be part of this amazing community, and I would love to share my experience and ideas with everyone.

You can reach out to me through email
    Kuradornhial@gmail.com
    edupowerfoundation@gmail.com

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.