Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Social Entrepreneurship : Buy & Sell with Purpose

Hi everyone, I am Yanti from Indonesia. After 20 years career in my previous company I decided to resign to pursue my dream to be a social entrepreneur.
    I want to open up wider market access for product that produced by people with disabilties and provide vocational training improve their skill. I dream people with disabilities have the skill they need to be more independence and more prosperous. As the first step I open up a store in online market place to sell their produc. 75% of the store profit will be use to provide education and training and to improve the quality. The store concept is Buy and Sell with Purpose.

I search the same business concept for learning process. Please, kindly inform. And I am open and very appreciated if you could give me your view about this.

#staysafe #stayhealthy
    Best Regards,
    Yanti

• Hi Yanti
    It's great to know about your initiative. I hope you will succeed as you have a purpose. Wish you all the best.
    Regards
    Enam

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.