Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Nigeria community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hi everyone I am segun from Lagos new to this platform

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Nigeria community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hi my name is Olowoyeye itunu and I live in Lagos, right now I'm not working for any NGOs but my intention right bow is to meet new people who have similar interest with mine...

• Hi. I am Dolapo. An Entrepreneur. I am so glad to be here

• Hello Everyone!
    Adeniji Rilwan Victor is my name, I reside at 7 New Balogun street, palm Grove, Somolu, Lagos.
    I'm into courier services and deliveries, Transportation and logistics, working with a company in Ikeja Lagos and hoping to start mine very soo.
    I'm also running a mentoring and educational platform called greeniepalcare crew, we specialize in talking to young people on Education, career, social development and services, it's non governmental. I'm here to learn, grow, increase and to reach out positively, I also volunteer's my time to the communities where it's needed.
    Thank you.

• Course Facilitator

@Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community -Nigeria:

Hi everyone,

My name is Aliyu Omeiza and I live in Abuja. I'm a Pharmacist with lajuma Pharmacy with years of experience in the public health sector and decided to go into practicing community pharmacy. I'm still open to the social development work and I feel building network and taking courses on the field will still keep me relevant despite no actively practicing the public health.

• Hi my name is Chris, I live in Abuja and I join philanthropy university to learn and know about monitoring and evaluation. I am not working for now, my contract work with Maryland Global Initiatives Corporations ended since January. Believing for a new opportunities.

• Hi everyone, My name is Chiedozie.
    I live in Enugu, Nigeria and I am currently a postgraduate student in the Department of Medical Laboratory Science in University of Nigeria.

I joined this community to widen my scope, learn new skills, and to meet people.
    I look forward to meeting you all.
    Thank you.

• Hi everyone,
    I am Michael Okotete from Warri, Delta state, I am the CEO of Success Lifestyle Global a Skills Acquisition Centre for Rural Youths.
    I am here to learn and to connect to other great minds like me.

• Hi everyone, my name is Udoh Uwem Jacobson. I'm a Nigerian. I just joined this great citadel of learning and I hope I'll learn a lot from this platform. Thanks

Hi everyone,

Hello everyone my name is Wilson udoh i live in lagos,i currently a manager for a caterering company,i currently untake human capital strategy becsuse i feel we need to work on our value and culture

• Hello everyone, my name is Opeyemi, I am currently job searching, I live in Lagos. I am a Science Laboratory Technician with focus on Biochemical laboratory.
    I chose to join this community because of my passion to be an exemplify leader and meet people with like interest

• Hello every one,
    My name is Stephanie and I work in a furniture company, I live in Abuja and I saw philanthropy community advertise on line and I decided to join to learn and develop my skills

• Hi, my name is Adeyemi Niniola. A fresh and dynamic graduate of economics. A self-motivated individual who believes in personal development and continues learning. I am here to develop new skills and connect with like-minded people from Nigeria and across the world.

• Hi everyone, I'm Bethel Amadi and i live in Johannesburg, South Africa. I'm the CEO of a startup called GF capital foundation. GF capital foundation is a subsidiary of my company called GF trading index.

• Hi everyone, my name is Chinwendu, I live in Port Harcourt,Nigeria. I 'm currently do not work with any NGO but volunteers for one. I choose to join this community to meet new people with similar interest, share ideas and learn from each other and probably get a job with an NGO

Hi everyone,

I'm Delight. I live in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. I am not currently working with any NGO. I joined the community to meet new people and get connected with any organisation.
    Thanks

• Hello everyone my Name is Durojaiye Sofiu, I live in Ilorin, I am a teacher and also volunteer to work with NGO. I wish to meet like mind with great potentials.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.