Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hi everyone, my name is Joseph Thomas from Jos Plateau state but currently in Abuja. I work with a pharmaceuticals but find fulfilment in humanitarian aid, I hope I'm welcome here.

• Hello everyone, Glad to join this community of great minds. my name Abiodun Alabi, am an HR Professional and the founder of Motherhood NG Initiative, a non to profits organisation with the vision to improve maternal and child health in rural communities in Nigeria. I join this community to learn, relearn and connect with great minds. I can be contacted via motherhoodnginitiative@gmail.com www.motherhoodng.org

• Hello all, I'm Alameen from kaduna. Nice having u here by my sides, hoping to have a meaningful association with u all

• Good day everyone.

I am Muzammil Jibril from Kano State. I was a Finance Officer with a local NGO in Abuja. Now am a Community Volunteer with one here in Kano.

I joined this community to meet up with professionals in this discipline and share experiences on the current trends in Financial Management and NGO operational guidelines.

• My name is Ibraheem Atanda
    Living in the city of Ibadan
    Moderately leftist

• Hello Everyone, my name is Oladele, I work for a leading International Non Government Organization in Nigeria. I work as Business Strategist and Fundraiser.
    I believe this course will broaden my scope and horizons as well as grow my social network.

• Hola. I call myself Peace. I live in Lagos, Nigeria.
    I am a frontend developer with good knowledge of UI design. I join this community because, i am from Nigeria and want to meet with great minds here.

• My name is Tim Olukayode Ajayi from Lagos. I founded and run SterBridge Hub - a Technology and Entrepreneurship Development, Support and Advocacy (TEDSA) Social Enterprise raising and equipping young people in Nigeria and Africa to create solutions to socio-economic challenges in their local Communities.

Recently we embarked on a project: STEM with LOVE - an initiative aimed at Advocating and Providing FREE STEM Education to economic disadvantage kids living in under-resourced and marginalized Communities in Nigeria and Africa.

We saw the need for the project to be independent on its own as a non-profit that is why I am here to learn about Advocacy, Social Work, Fund Raisingand Board Members.

• Hello everyone.
    My name is Amina and I am the Executive Secretary of Isa Wali Empowerment Initiative , based in Kano. We are a women led, focused and driven organisation working with and for women and girls to empower them through education, livelihood skills, life skills and legal empowerment.
    I have joined this group because I want to learn, share with others and to network. I believe that Nigeria is a beautiful country and we all need to come together, collaborate to make our country great. Working to ensure gender equality, ending negative social norms against women and girls and empowering them will make for a peaceful, just country.

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Celestinah. I live in Abuja Nigeria. I work with a local NGO in Abuja as the Program Lead. I joined this community so as to exchange ideas with great minds and expand my network.

• Hi everyone, my name is Henry, I live in Abuja - Nigeria. I am the Assistant Administrative Officer at Aids for Women, Adolescents and Children International Organization (AWACIO). I joined this community to meet new people with similar interest, share ideas and learn from each other and more importantly to expand my network.

• Good evening. I'm Favour Benyin. I am from Cross River....live in Uyo. It's a pleasure being here.

• Hi everyone. am Juliet, a child protection and gender-based violence prevention and response advocate, a Master Trainer and Consultant, a professional Counsellor, a life coach, a human rights defender and Advocate for the protection of women and children, a grassroot mobilizer and a community social worker. I like learning, helping, travelling and meeting new people. It feels good to be here.

• His everyone, my name is Gabriel, am a sound engineer, and I'm excited to learn about managing project finances. I think this skill will go a long way in my ministry as am quite new here, and as a Pastor and I can't wait to get to know you all better..

• My name is Mercy Barka, I live in Kaduna and a development worker with specialty in development communication. I want to learn more and network.

• Hello everyone, My name is Obi Andrea Adaobi. I live in Abia. I currently volunteer for various NGOs. I joined the Community to network with other people in the same interest

• Hi,
    My name is Daniel Okechukwu, based in Abuja, Nigeria. I am a Monitoring and Evaluation professional.

• Hi, My name is Salama Kasang Ibrahim. I am from Kaduna State. I have worked with an NGO for almost 10 years. I am here to share my experience and learn from others.

• Hi everyone, my name is Ayodeji I live in maiduguri - Nigeria. I 'm currently working with an NGO in Maiduguri . I choose to join this community to meet new people with similar interest, share ideas and learn from each other and to also widen my knowledge on some of the interesting courses

• Hi everyone,
    My name is Asuta and I live in Abuja, I'm a civil servant (compliance officer). I joined the philanthropy community to learn more, meet people and share ideas. I'm glad to be here

• Hi Everyone, Am Dr. Adetule Kehinde from Nigeria. Founder/Director Vision for Africa Foundation Network NG. Am based in Lagos with my organisation operating in 3 geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
    I have engaged with the courses in Philanthropy University by finishing 4courses.
    I wish to engage more with youth

• Hi am Babangida Haruna Inuwa living in Bauchi and want to learn about project finance management

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.