Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Girl%20Centered%20Design-MercyCorps-GirlDesign_101-1_1.0_20180402_20180506

Introduce yourself!

Hi GROW community. Welcome to this online space to share, connect, collaborate and learn from each other's work. To get started please introduce yourself - what is your name? Where are you based? Are you with a particular girl-focused organisation? What is one thing you hope to gain from being part of this GROW community?

H
    A
    J
    3 Replies
  • Fundraising%3A%20Connecting%20with%20Donors-PhilanthropyU-Fundraising_201-1_1.0_20180423_20180520

@katygirlsparks said in Introduce yourself!:

Hi GROW community. Welcome to this online space to share, connect, collaborate and learn from each other's work. To get started please introduce yourself - what is your name? Where are you based? Are you with a particular girl-focused organisation? What is one thing you hope to gain from being part of this GROW community?

Hi GROW community. I am Hayley, and I work at Global Fund for Children, supporting grassroots organisations all over the world working with children and youth. I am based in the UK, but we have offices in Washington D.C., Hong Kong and India. We are part of the With and For Girls Collective and actively promote girl centred design and girl leadership amongst out partners. I am looking forward to connecting with folks online.

• @katygirlsparks said in Introduce yourself!:

Hi GROW community. My name is Abiose Haruna. I am an Advisor on a girl-focused program being implemented in Nigeria by Mercy Corps. My roles include facilitating access to economic opportunities for girls to build assets. I am also a champion of better lives for girls in all areas - health, education, social, community life. I am a GirlSPARKS trainer and ready to help your organisation to implement girl-centered programmes in a better way. just call on us!

• Girl%20Centered%20Design-MercyCorps-GirlDesign_101-1_1.0_20180402_20180506

@katygirlsparks said in Introduce yourself!:

Hi everyone. My name is Joseph, I am an officer for the GirlSPARKS initiative and I'm based in London. We train individuals and organisations to design more effective programming for adolescent girls using a Girl-Centred Design methodology. I'm looking forward to engaging with the GROW community to build my knowledge around girl programming and discover opportunities for working together.

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.