Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Course Facilitator

EDEWOT

EDEWOT is Education and Entrepreneurship Opportunities for Women and Girls in Tanzania,Project aims to make all girls from rural areas attain adequate education for economic, health and employment opportunities.

Given that 16 million of women and girls are impregnated each year in the word and makes thousands of girls including deaf girls dropped out from their studies, additional efforts is needed to prevent and reduce the impacts of unwanted pregnancies.

It is sounds to me to me to hear that there is exciting partnership opportunities available to community members of Philanthropy University. I think someone might be interesting with this program and become to my partner and champion of EDEWOT.

W
    1 Reply
  • @kalegeya said in EDEWOT:

EDEWOT is Education and Entrepreneurship Opportunities for Women and Girls in Tanzania,Project aims to make all girls from rural areas attain adequate education for economic, health and employment opportunities.

Given that 16 million of women and girls are impregnated each year in the word and makes thousands of girls including deaf girls dropped out from their studies, additional efforts is needed to prevent and reduce the impacts of unwanted pregnancies.

It is sounds to me to me to hear that there is exciting partnership opportunities available to community members of Philanthropy University. I think someone might be interesting with this program and become to my partner and champion of EDEWOT.

You are doing a good job Kalegeya . I will be visiting Tanzania maybe i could see what you are doing with women and girls.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@wanjiru said in EDEWOT:

@kalegeya said in EDEWOT:

You are doing a good job Kalegeya . I will be visiting Tanzania maybe i could see what you are doing with women and girls.

@Wanjiru Thank you. You are welcomed

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.