Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hello Family, Muli Bwanji?

My name is Isaac Mbala Julius. I work as Imports and Export Officer under Bridge Shipping Malawi and am based in Mchinji. I have joined the 'Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation' course for four reasons, namely, to learn new perceptions in planning, monitoring and evaluation programming and enactment; to connect with compatible individuals, also; to have a platform to reflect on my role as a youth entitled to encounter various panning leadership and set new goals that will help me to grow in my leadership capacity. Suffice to mention that I have a unique role where I mentor and possess a positive direction and I think this course will help me to better understand, making me able to plan monitor and evaluate, this course is wide and broad that can enlighten me am make me grow and see the world in a different way and help me too to manage my personal projects and can provide positive influence to my professional. I look headlong to learning and sharing. Appreciations!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.