Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• My name is Lulu Zoo; i work in the field of conservation.

What are your goals for the course, and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

My goal is to deepen my understanding of non-profits and develop my fundraising skills toolkit. I will take this class and take notes to deepen my understanding.

What are you most excited to learn?

I am most excited to learn fundraising basics and overview.

• I love Madagascar! Madagascar Flora and Fauna is a great organization. I hope you help the country change for the better and protect its rainforests.

A
    1 Reply
  • Stats and fundraising sound like a great pairing! Good luck in your endeavors! I am looking for a partner.

• Hi. I am Festus Itsado Oshoke, From Nigeria, I work with Educational Cooperation Society and a Finance and projects manager. I aim to learn some new ways of getting funders interested and crises management. I plan to use what i learn to help my self and where I work

• That is fantastic. nice to meet you kenny and Good luck

• Cool. Nice to meet you

• Greetings! I'm Williams Okina, from Nigeria. I'm thrilled to be part of an extraordinary movement known as the Street Priests, a remarkable non-profit organization committed to transforming the lives of children who call the streets their home. Our current playground is none other than the bustling city of Calabar, nestled Cross River State.

As the Operations Director on the esteemed executive board, I'm constantly seeking ways to enhance our impact. That's precisely why I'm buzzing with excitement about this course! It's a golden opportunity to expand my horizons, learn innovative strategies, and unlock the power to set audacious goals that will propel our organization to new heights.

• My name is Immaculatta Chinyere Amadi from Nigeria. I'm in the field of Education working in Flawless Consulting Firm, Ltd as a Diction Facilitator. It's been a long time desire to be part of the Humanitarian Service in order to transform lives through initiatives as a Social Worker. Apparently, there are so much going on in my country which needs urgent attention. I'm certain that participating in this Course will unravel so many knowledgeable facts to embark on Nonprofit Foundations. I can't wait to explore! Feeling Appreciative!

• Learning this course will give me the basic understanding about non-profit strategy an for-profit strategy

• Hello, my name is jules DAGA. I live in Benin. I'm a sociologist and demographic engineer. I work in statistics. I am very interested in the humanitarian field that I want to discover professionally. I'm planning to set up a project to help young graduates enter the job market, which is why I'm taking this course.

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello ! My name is Émile NDAYIRUKIYE from BURUNDI, I am really interested in social impact . i everyday work to bring change in my community.

• Hello again ! i hope i will learn from this course to create an nonprofit organization and i will learn to manage it .

• Dear all, I am Mohamed SOW from Ivory Coast. I am a socio-anthropologist. I like humanitarian work. This course is of great interest for getting involved in a non-profit organization.

• Hola all!

I am Kym Smythe from Delaware in the USA.

I am the External Community Director of a new non-profit called Prison Care, Inc. I am taking the course with our founder and Executive Director, Sabrina. We are eager to learn how to be more effective and how to fundraiser.

PrisonCare.org equips people to support positive prison culture from the OUTSIDE, caring for both INCARCERATED PEOPLE & PRISON STAFF, raising awareness about the challenges facing these invisible people groups...'cause everyone on the inside matters!

A
    1 Reply
  • Hi all,
    My name is Alf Namodi, working with a nonprofit called First Love Children's Foundation in Johannesburg. We serve vulnerable children from disadvantaged communities not only in Southern Africa but also other countries within the East African region as well as India.

• My goals for the course is to learn to be a more effective leader in my organisation and in the nonprofit sector for the benefit of the communities we serve. I am excited to meet other participants and learn from their experiences.

• Hello everyone, my name is Oluwadamilola Oladipupo. I am based in U.S.A. I hope to finish this course and use the knowledge to re-strategize my NPO.

• Hi everyone
    I’m Grace Nwakor from Anambra state, I’m 20 years old and I’m the founder of Hincla, a non profit organization aimed at helping vulnerable communities adapt to/mitigate climate change according to their specific impacts

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone! I am Sophie. I work in a training role at a sustainability focused nonprofit. I'm a manager and hoping to grow into a senior manager or director role. I'm hoping to learn more about strategy to be more impactful in my work and to progress to a higher level position. I'm excited to see the real world cases presented as examples in this course.

A
    1 Reply
  • My name is Tochukwu from Nigeria. I am currently working as a radiographer at a private hospital. I am looking forward to learning how to come up with clear answers to the problems my non-profit is meant to solve.

• hello am robert sanday alule from Kampala, Uganda (East Africa)

• Where is anambra state? am from Kampala Uganda in East africa

• am Robert sanday alule, i am already working in a project that skills young people with market relevant skills and helps them transition to work in Uganda, EAST Africa. get in touch with me may be we can share fruitful ideas.

• Hi sophie, from which country are you from?

• Hello Kym, here in Uganda, East Africa some of those projects can work well especially skilling them wiith special skills for easy transitioning to work after serving their sentence and also to bridge the gap between the inmates and prison authorities. get in touch with me and we share more

• Hi, how is Madagasca generally in terms of NGO work?

• How are u gorata, am robert sanday from East africa

• Hi everyone, my name is Mohd, and I'm excited to be participating in this course on Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy.

I'm particularly interested in learning more about how to develop effective strategies for solving complex social problems like the cases in my home country.

I believe that nonprofits play a vital role in addressing these challenges, and I'm eager to learn more about how I can support their work.
    I'm looking forward to learning from all of you in this course, and I'm excited to collaborate on developing innovative and effective strategies for social change.

• Hello everyone, my name is Haytham Nakhleh. I am based in Minneapolis, USA, and work for an international nonprofit organization providing medical and humanitarian services to refugees and the underserved. I have been the director of finance and administration for quite some time and was recently promoted to a managing director. I am very excited about this course and hoping to gain some insight into developing and evaluating strategies that will guide our organization towards achieving its mission and vision. I look forward to collaborating with you all. Best of luck to everyone!

• I am ALI BARRE, Lecturer of Gollis University, Hargeisa , Somaliland

• Hello, I am Emmanuel Praise Nkechiyere, my goal is to learn how to craft a theory of change for my organization

• I am Emmanuel from Uganda and work for an NGO
    My goal is to grow
    Am excited about defining the problem module.

• Hi, I'm Zaw, a public health scientist, from Myanmar.

• I am Kana Yakuba from Cameroon. I just enrolled into this and i look forward to share the learning experience you all. I just got exposed to the activities of nonprofits this 2023 and it has been fascinating. I enjoy the proficiency with which the project staff work. And so i am here to upgrade myself with serious knowledge so that someday sometime in the future, when i get another chance, i will deliver squarely, just like the bunch of staff that have inspired me and open my eyes to so change that can be brought to our world through so few a people.

• Hello,
    I'm Lauren and I currently reside in the usa. I advocate for the right's of people who have experienced homelessness and trauma. After taking this course my goals are: To have a plan in action as to discover the type of services and resources my community does not have. Being able to pinpoint the problem and find a suitable solution.. Is a goal that I have. Being able to communicate efficiently and clearly with other decision makers or people within my field. Introducing them to the many problems that my community is facing, and providing them with the many ways I plan on improving my community problems with quality solutions, I want to be able to work as a group. Coming up with plans and ideas together on how to find ways to end homelessness, and also to help the ones who has experience trauma due to being homeless. To be honest since this would be considered my first time. I planned on doing my advocacy work through direct outreach eservices,. attending seminar and workshops. Volunteering a local shelters and community centers. Educating the people on their rights and also the programs we have out here for them. The thing im most excited about to learn is the steps and what it takes to become an advocate. As this will be what I use as my foundation building me up until I have conquer all resources , information and courses needed to be successful in my work as an advocate

• Hello my name is Chinonso Davis. I am from Nigeria, am a microbiologist and work with a health organization. I will like to master the essentials of non profit strategy in order to grow my organization

• Hello Everyone , I am Yuvraj from Nepal. I work in a government agency in Nepal. I am enrolled in the course to pursue my career in Non-Profit Humanitarian organization.

• Hello all,
    My name is Régis de Fontaines, In 2020, I was an ambassador for YouCareWeCare Belgium, a temporary non-profit association aiming to offer holidays to Covid-19 caregivers. Subsequently, Then I have founded YouCareWeCare France, where I have organized the collection of donations and established partnerships with players such as the JCDecaux group, Accor, Pullman Hotels and the Zmirov communications agency. I'm also involved in La Ligue contre le cancer - Comité de Paris, by participating in the organization of charity concerts at Paris Town Hall and by collaborating with the large distribution group Leclerc for the "l''initiative rounded at checkout. also helped prepare for a future auction of works painted by an artist, the proceeds of which will go to the league.
    I also participated in missions aboard (Africa) the Sam Simon ship of the NGO Sea Shepherd, then chaired by Captain John Watson, with the aim of protecting our oceans.
    Recently commissioned for a period of 6 months by the European Brain Council and the European Brain Foundation to develop their financial resources, partnerships and fundraising, organizing a conference at the Spanish Senate in Madrid and a conference on concussions in the sport in Brussels, in partnership with World Rugby, Rugby Europe, the Equestrian Sports Federations, Motor Sports, Hockey, Skiing, Football, FIFA and UEFA.
    I love keeping in touch to what's new in fundraising/Partnerships/foundations/NPO/International Organizations Management or simply learn more or being up to date, and be able to exchange our points of view, and especially our experiences in order to help us achieve our objectives for the good of the causes defended

• Hello, everyone! Please feel free to call me Jaki!

I am a graduate in Applied Psychology with a professional background in research, visual design, and data analytics. I enrolled in this non-formal course to expand my knowledge in project planning, monitoring, and evaluation.

I am taking this opportunity to connect with people, and perhaps we can collaborate on consultancy projects! You may send me an invitation via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaslymarquez/

Nice meeting you all! 🌻

• Hello all,

This is Ashiq. From the state of Kerala in India.

I have completed masters in development and currently looking forward to working on social sector especially on the domain of community development. Also not clear about the exact path forward but to become a development practitioner. Hope this course can enrich me about the Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy.

Happy to be connected with the like-minded, www.linkedin.com/in/ashiq-nizar

• Hi guys

My name is Andre Robberts. I run a non profit where we do forensic investigations into rhino poaching.
    We are a small compact organisation with a skillset unlike any other in the world. We rely heavily on donated funds and we are looking to improve our fund raising ability and standards

• hi,
    my name is Aaron Im from Kenya a Monitoring and Evaluation trainee and im taking this course because I think It would be a complement to what im doing.

• Greetings everyone! I am Founder & Board President of EDS West Connect. EDS West Connect is dedicated to the empowerment & protection of EDSers, by providing valuable education, outreach and advocacy to patients and their support networks so that people with EDS can do more than just survive, they can thrive. I have run an awareness page for 13 years & been an medical advocate for patients across the world. We have also run an online/in-person local support group for EDS & related conditions for nearly a decade. I look forward to increasing my knowledge with this class!

• Greetings everyone! I am Founder & Board President of EDS West Connect. EDS West Connect is dedicated to the empowerment & protection of people with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome by providing valuable education, outreach and advocacy to patients and their support networks so that people with EDS can do more than just survive, they can thrive. I have run an awareness page for 13 years & been an medical advocate for patients across the world. I was trained by the Ehlers Danlos Society's ECHO program. We have also run an online/in-person local support group for EDS & related conditions for nearly a decade. I look forward to increasing my knowledge with this class! link text

• Hi Everyone, My name is David Mhango from Malawi. working in humanitarian response sector

• Hello everyone, my name is Alessandro. I work as Internal Audit Manager for an NGO. Im looking forward to learn more about non-profit strategies!

• Hello. My name is Mohamad Jaber, I'm a lebanese mathematician and a teacher at the islamic university of lebanon. In addition of my work at the university I'm an outreach worker at an NGO called SHEILD. My goal from taking this course is to learn how to plan and impliment a good vision in my sociaty. I'm really exited for the journey and for meeting with other dreamers who still believe thet changing the world is a realistic goal.

• Hello. I am Denis Nareeba, a director of Elpis Rehabilitation Services in Uganda. I am excited to be part of this course

• Hi Everyone, Jason here from Newcastle in Australia. I am here to sharpen my skills and continue my professional development. All the best to you all

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.