Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hello everyone,
    My name is Kamel Farhat. I am from Afghanistan. I have working to support girls; education in the remote regions of country. I very happy to complete this course which will help me to design and implement my projects in a proper and professional ways. I really appreciate the endeavors of the plianthropyu.or in providing such courses for learners. This course helps me lot in project success implementation because in live in very remote area where I cannot access to any training centers to learn such courses.

E
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Emmanuel Muthui from Kenya. I am a founder of two community based organizations; one a student-based organization, and the the other an entrepreneurship hub.

I am glad to be part of this program and I look forward to learn and explore the ideas and opportunities throughout the learning process.

• Hello Kamel.
    M name is Emmanuel Muthui from Kenya. I have an idea. Is it possible we team with other students of the course to create a team we can study with as we pursue this course? Lemme know what you think. I am happy to share my email we discuss way forward. Thanks.

• Hello Melody,
    M name is Emmanuel Muthui from Kenya. I have an idea. Is it possible we team with other students of the course to create a team we can study with as we pursue this course? Lemme know what you think. I awill be happy to be in touch and to share my email so we can discuss way forward. Thanks.

• Hello Allegra,
    M name is Emmanuel Muthui from Kenya. I have an idea. Is it possible we team with other students of the course to create a team we can study with as we pursue this course? Lemme know what you think. I awill be happy to be in touch and to share my email so we can discuss way forward. Thanks.

• Hello Roderick,

• Hello Nazir,

• Hello Everyone!
    My name is Marcin Skocz. For the last 15 years I work in many fields, but I am always linked to the NGO world. Being the president of Semper Avanti, local NGO in Wroclaw, Poland, I want to use my time and participation in the course as a new source of potential inspirations and tips for growing the organisation. The organisation works in the field of education and international mobilities.
    My main goals are:

• to grow my understanding of the strategy and its implication for everyday work
    • to find the best examples for future implementation of the strategy
    • to grow personally and be better in my duties
      I am especially excited to learn from the expert and to organise the knowledge about the strategy and the non governmental sector.

@mwankokaonga said in Module 1: Find a Partner:

Greetings everyone. I am supper excited to be here and learn so many principles and build on ideas. Is any one available for partnering for our assignments?

I would be more than happy to cooperate!

• Hi, I am super excited to take this course. I have been on the journey for a while to find the tools non-profits can use to identify/track/measure their intended impact (not their mission, and not their brand language). My world opened up when I started to learn about Theory of Change, logical frameworks, and Monitoring & Evaluation. I am excited to figure out how to leverage these tools to map out our organizations intended impact while marrying it with our community's 10 year plan.

S
    1 Reply
  • Hi All, I am Lori and am joining from Bermuda. While i have had many years of experience in grant making, I am taking this course to gain perspective and knowledge on what it takes to be a part of a non-profit. Having built partnerships and programs with many amazing non-profit collaborators, I want the opportunity to understand this side of the relationship.

• Chris here from Uganda. I am an aspiring project manager and my goal for this course is to learn the strategies that well-placed organizations have used to establish themselves, so that I can help community-development organizations in my home area to adopt them too.

• Hi! I am Samantha from Bermuda. I have been working in non profit for 16 years and I am taking this course to gain more formalized information regarding Nonprofit Strategy. I am most excited to explore the module on Theory of Change.

• Hi Lori, I look forward to learning with you.

• Hi Pam, Your intro is oozing with passion. Are you a part of the Bermuda Cohort?

• Hi, I am Elton, from Solomon Islands , working as M&E officers with Winrock International, as well as leading a local Non profit community base organisation. Taking this course is not a mistaking, and I am hoping by the end of it, will help me, gained and improve my skills and knowledges arround essentials of Non Profit Strategy.

• I'm Fred Unogwu, from Nigeria, the founder of Gracey Care for Widows, Widowers, Orphans and the Aged,A graduate of Theology from ECWA theological Seminary Kagoro ,Kaduna state.

• Hi everyone,
    My names are Sabra Mariam and I am currently working as a Gender & Health Officer in a CBO in Nairobi, Kenya.
    My goals for this course are 1. To apply what I learn in improving a strategy we already have in place and future strategic planning and to network with as many like-minded individuals and organizations.
    I am most excited to learn from and interact with people from all over the world.

• Hi, I'm Sally from the San Francisco Bay area. I've worked for the last 20 years with a non-profit providing intensive English language programs to international students. Now, I want to expand that into working with more marginalized communities. I'm excited about this course and going step by step through developing a strategy and working and interacting with folks from all over the world and many of whom are much younger than I am!

• Hi Melody; I love your combination of education and aquatics and would love to learn more about the work you are doing. (I've always considered myself a water person and have looked to see how I can combine interests)

• Hi, every one, My name is Jolis Bigirimana, from Burundi, I am a passionate youth leader who believes that Education is a powerful tool for solving existing community challenges and shapes the future through Farmers Pride International Burundi as a country Director & Chairperson at my Organization, an International NGO working in Holistic women and Youth Development in climate change.

What are your My goals for the course, is as a development practitioner we used to asses our beneficiares context so that we can interviene to the felt needs of our target communities, which needs a hands on knowledge in the title of the course i am registered now. Definetely i hava a tremendous access to apply the knowledge and skill i get from this course in my day to day work enviromnet.

I am most excited to learn thw whole pacakege fo Module titles mentioned in this course

• Greetings to you all.
    I am Vivian from Uganda, a nurse working with a private hospital operated by an international organisation that offers free treatment to surgical children. I look forward to learning, how to develop a strategy that will implement the desired plans and bring about change in the livelihoods of these small children after discharge from hospital.

• Good day Dr. Akinbola, am excited that i have a health related team mate as part of this platform. Am also interested to learn how we can integrate medical knowledge into the essentials of non profit strategy. Thank you

• Hello all, I'm Jean Marie Vianney, Burundian, Program Director at H+D;
    My goal is to strengthen myself in the planning and implementation of projects, for the benefit of my organization;
    I will take at least 3 hours a day to participate in the course.
    Both modules interest me a lot: Theory of Change and Planning to Implement & Changing Beneficiaries’ Behavior and Anticipating Failure

• Good day,
    My name is Stacey-Lee. I live in the beautiful island of Bermuda. I am only two weeks into taking on the role of Executive Director for the Charity, Citizens Uprooting Racism in Bermuda (CURB). Thus the reason, for being late starting this course. I look forward to catching up with the rest of you and to the dialogue that will ensue. I also look forward to engaging with the members of this course.

It is my goal to gain the skillset and tools necessary to be an effective ED and to build upon the capacity of CURB through awareness and education.

• Hi Melody; I love your combination of education and aquatics and would love to learn more about the work you are doing. (I've always considered myself a water person and have looked to see how I can combine interests)

• Hi there,
    I'm Jean de Dieu NGENDAHIMANA from Rwanda.

• Hi there,
    I'm Jean de Dieu NGENDAHIMANA from Rwanda.

• Hello,
    My name is Sény Goudiaby. I am senegalese.
    My objective for this course is to have a good command of the tools offered in order to contribute to the support of organizations in my country.
    I am happy to be part of this group to discover these tools with you.

• Hi, I am Abdirahman Omar from Somalia. I am local NGO manager. This course is valuable for me and my team. Thanks you.

• Hi, Am Lawrence from Kenya. The course will help me better to understand essentials to non profit strategy and be better prepared in the NGO field.

• Hi, Am Lawrence from Kenya. The course will help me better to understand essentials to non profit strategy and be better prepared in the NGO field.

• Hello!

My name is Dieudonne KACOUTIE from Côte d'Ivoire west Africa.
    I was a private sector and international development institutition program management,
    Communication and administrative professionel for more than 12 years.
    I am now working in the field of health by supporting the state in the management
    and planning of drug distribution throughout the country.
    I'm always seeking ways to improve my knowledge and to keep the knife edge sharp.
    I'm also thinkig to build a non profit international organisation to promote volunteer opportunities
    near african qualified profesionals, and to reward humanitarian efforts in the continent.
    Learning the step-by-step strategic planning process presented in the course will help to achieve this goal.

Dieudonne

L
    1 Reply
  • Hello Everyone,
    I am Nelly Ogar, Nigerian, a recent graduate of History with an interest in Public Administration/Public Policy. I am hoping to widen the scope of my knowledge in readiness for career opportunities that will present themselves.
    I look forward to an insightful learning experience as I interact with the course and with members of this community.

L
    1 Reply
  • I am Lolia. I am from Nigeria. I am a recent graduate of human physiology.I have a dream of opening a non-profit organization someday in Nigeria, so what better way to start than with this course?

• Hi welcome I am Lolia,It seems like you are new to the program.I recently started this course too.

• Nice one Sir👍

• My name is Thomas Zulu.
    I am a Biomedical Scientist from Zambia.
    I am interested in learning about the essentials of nonprofit strategic in solving problems in my organization.

• Hello, everyone, i am Ejeck in joining you all from the US. i work with NGO, worked and implemented an USAID funded program and ready to start my own organization too. i am very excited to learn how to identify and formulate a problem that affects particular group of beneficiaries.

• Hello, everyone, I am Ejeck in joining you all from the US. i work with NGO, worked and implemented an USAID funded program and ready to start my own organization too. i am very excited to learn how to identify and formulate a problem that affects particular group of beneficiaries.

• I'm Louis Kodjovi ANONO. electrical and energetic engineer. i'm from Togo. i'm bulding my company in energy domain. i'm very interest in non-profit domain. my purpose it's to learn for more strategy in my activities

• Hi everyone,

My name is Chika Okene, and I am from Nigeria. I work for an indigenous, non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening. My organization is currently implementing the Integrated Child Health Social Service Award (ICHSSA), and the project seeks to ensure that Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) are cared for and protected by their households, communities, and local and state government to reduce their vulnerability to HIV.
    I am looking forward to learning about nonprofit strategies and M&E methods that can help organization deliver excellent services and I hope to network with like minded individuals.

• I am by Name Bobo Benson Bagwiba from Gombe State of Nigeria. I am the founder and CEO of Foundation for African Sustainable Development - FASD

• Hi Everyone,
    I’m Ebuka Nwafia from Nigeria. I’m a Medical Laboratory Scientist and I work with an NGO(Breast Without Spot). We’re focused on Breast and Cervical cancer awareness/advocacy programs in hard-to-reach communities. I look forward garnering more knowledge through this platform in terms of strategic program planning. I’ll like to connect with my fellow students as well!
    Thanks to the team for putting this together!

• Hello. I am enthusiastic to take online classes and looking for partners to work with!

• Hi! I am Idiris Sid Ali Mohamed from Mogadishu, Somalia. I am going to work as a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer in a WFP office in my community. I hope this course will help me to analyze the problem and strategies needed to be followed.

• Hi everyone,
    I'm Tayo, a Nigerian, and new to the NGO scene. I hope to learn how to create strategies. Our NGO currently supports youths who are unable to pay their school fees. This is our second year.

• Hi Everyone, my name is Naku and I come from Ghana in West Africa. I seek to improve significantly my skills in project designing through this course as I go through the modules and learn also from like-minds like you on this platform.

• Hello, I'm Jenna living in Egypt and the U.S. for the last 10 years. I am not currently working for a NP but in the past have worked in intercultural and inter-religious dialogue. It is my hope to rejoin the NP community and apply the skill I learn here to future work in Egypt or the greater MENA region!

• Hi Every one I'm Namulinda Judith a nutritionist based in Uganda and currently working with the AFRICA INNOVATIONS INSTITUTE on a livestock for livelihoods project. I'm hoping to learn a lot from this course so as to know how my organization came up with the strategy we are using

• Good day everyone,

It is a great chance to have this course, and having the opportunity to meet other people who are interested in developing a social impact actions.
    This is Ahmed Shazlie from Syria an living in Türkiye
    I am interested in science communication, and work on spreading science education and raise the awareness of science and scientific method in our life. I am training manger at Nawat for Scientific Development.
    The main goal of my organization is to improve the presence of science in our life, which will lead to developing the society.

It will be appreciated if you discuss this topic with me.

• Hello everyone, my name is Billy Odhiambo. I have a background in Applied Statistics with computing with over 10 years of experience in research, project monitoring and evaluation. Currently I am Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Manager at Village Enterprise in Kenya. This is an international humanitarian organization with a vision of eradicating poverty through entrepreneurship and innovation. I am here basically to gain more skills in the essentials of nonprofit strategy.

• Hi! My name is Baraka George from Dodoma Tanzania. I am a C.E.O of a non profit organization called Nifundishe Ministry. Our NGO basically deal with gospel music singers to equip and impower young people. We also have a sign language as a special program for the deaf. to interprete and train people in society. I believe this course will help me to manage and run this NGO to achieve our goals.

• Hello from Abolape
    I am a researcher/lecturer from Nigeria. I would like to work with non-governmental organisations in my country. I am interested in learning Monitoring and evaluation.

• This Aurangzaib from Pakistan, i am a public health professional and around seven years experience in health sector.

• I am eager to learn this course and i am hoping this course will boost my knowledge and skills.

• Hi I'm Jahnavi from India, I work with a social impact organisation who works on the issues concerning adolescent girls.

• Hi My name is Chee Ngui from Melbourne Australia, I work for non profit Organization. Want to broaden my knowledge about non profit strategy

• hi All, im so glad to have found this course, this is just what i needed to improve my skills and i am looking forward

P
    1 Reply
  • i am from Solomon Islands and looking forward to learn

• Hi Everyone,

I am Adelia and I work for Girl's empowerment project. Looking forward to learn more about Non profit organization.

1. My name is William Omondi, the Executive Director of Kenya Developmental Disability Organization-KEDDO. I look forward to acquire skills that would help me to lead my team in effective strategy development that leads to meaningful impact in the different solutions to challenges that we implement through project activities. I hope to learn from the community and also share my experiences for our mutual benefit.
  • Salut chers tous et chères toutes,
    Je suis Kodjo ALOGOUDOR,
    Je suis consultant dans l'élaboration des projets, et la conduite des suivis-évaluation.
    Ce cours me permettra de développer davantage mes capacités dans ces domaines.
    Je suis ravi de découvrir cette plateforme.

• Hello Everyone

My name is Yisau Ibrahim I from Nigeria, I serving NYSC corp member at Edufun Technik STEM Hub, a company that teaches digital skills and promotes STEM education.

I am a graduate of Urban and Regional Planning and I care so much about community development.

I am here to understand what it takes to start an organisation that can stand the test of time.

I plan to implement my knowledge in my day-to-day activities as a serving corp member as I plan towards starting an NGO.

I am most excited about what the course has to offer and look forward to connecting with you and learning.

• @ThaoTran said in Introduce Yourself in Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy!:

Welcome to the course discussion board!

To get started in this course, follow the prompts below and respond to at least two other learners:

1. Introduce yourself to the others in this course (name, country, industry/field of work).

2. What are your goals for the course, and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

3. What are you most excited to learn?

To be more successful in this course, we recommend you work in a team. Create or join one today!

So much appreciate, to met each and everyone of you, has and Coimbra of same concerns Aims and objective of running an organization for an interest of Humanitarian Avocate ,
    Am a Sierra leonean ,in which ,am running a COYED Organization, to seen human being is Health, and to keeping their environment clear, concern, in the following areas, dropped out from schools ,girls prostitution ,vocational training for Youth that not forder in schools education, skills for girls into different areas in life, care for old age peoples, single parents, orphanage support etc etc etc ,
    For the above measured ,my organization al ,perioty to see these areas of need support is provide, by financial through from donors support, and everyone is engaged and the Hands skills training at end of day each and everyone have source of income for their living.
    When my Aims and objective be accomplished, and seem it done, I will be the most excited person on earth, because I see it every person is engaged and busy of work that the under goes training for, and each is carried of oneself need provide.

• @ThaoTran said in Introduce Yourself in Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy!:

Welcome to the course discussion board!

To get started in this course, follow the prompts below and respond to at least two other learners:

1. Introduce yourself to the others in this course (name, country, industry/field of work).

2. What are your goals for the course, and how do you plan to apply them in your work?

3. What are you most excited to learn?

To be more successful in this course, we recommend you work in a team. Create or join one today!

So much appreciate, to met each and everyone of you, has and Coimbra of same concerns Aims and objective of running an organization for an interest of Humanitarian Avocate ,
    Am a Sierra leonean ,in which ,am running a COYED Organization, to seen human being is Health, and to keeping their environment clear, concern, in the following areas, dropped out from schools ,girls prostitution ,vocational training for Youth that not forder in schools education, skills for girls into different areas in life, care for old age peoples, single parents, orphanage support etc etc etc ,
    For the above measured ,my organization al ,perioty to see these areas of need support is provide, by financial through from donors support, and everyone is engaged and the Hands skills training at end of day each and everyone have source of income for their living.
    When my Aims and objective be accomplished, and seem it done, I will be the most excited person on earth, because I see it every person is engaged and busy of work that the under goes training for, and each is carried of oneself need provide.

• Hi good people. My name is Timothy Ngwarati from Zimbabwe. I have not yet started an organisation but looking forward to.

My goal is to make an impact in this world by identifying a problem and set smart goals to solve it to make the world a better place.

• I'm Kingsley Etukudo from Nigeria.
    My objective is to fashion my strategy formulation knowledge and skills

• Hi, folks. I am Kennedy Kobia from Kenya. I am taking this course for the purposes of furthering my studies. I pretty glad to part of this team. Thanks

• Hello Everyone, my name is Sunday Adaji. I am from Nigeria. I am a human rights lawyer and a director of a human rights organization in Nigeria. My goal for the course is to acquire training that will enable me to move my NGO forward in its mission to promote and protect the rights of vulnerable persons in Nigeria. I am excited at learning strategies for project implementation and how beneficiaries can benefit immensely from the project I will implement

• Hello everyone!!!
    I am patience Mumbi, from Zambia. I happen to be the founder and Board Chair for a grassroot organization called Youth Projects Development Platform (YPDP). The organization acquired its legal identity last year on the 3rd of August and since its incorporation, we have barely done something that is of of more impact than having and attending events. hope this course will be of help as I and my team goes back to the drawing board and try to come up with a more result-oriented strategy.

• Hello Beautiful people,
    I am Hafiza Fouani from Lebanon.
    As a MEAL Specialist with USPEaK , I monitor and evaluate projects which are based on women and youth empowerment basically through education . Together with the team we strive to build democracy foundations through promoting equal rights for all individuals, and we We campaign for women’s rights, integration between refugees and host community, building peace among individuals from different backgrounds and citizens’ rights.
    I am excited about this entire course modules and most importantly seeking to best understand Theory of Change & Planning to Implement.
    Happy to be part of this team, and GOOD LUCK!

• Hello,

I am Namhla Matwa from South Africa, currently based in Sweden. As the new founder of an NPO under sports and recreation and Master's candidate in Sports and Public Health as well as the part time Research Assistant, I am looking forward to equipping myself with all the knowledge and skills to contribute into the growth and success of my NPO and for my own personal development, so that I can be able to continue serving the public and making the world a better place, by being the change I would like to see in the World.

• Greetings. I am Catherine Azu from Nigeria. As a Programme Officer I am enthusiastic to learn and develop successful strategies to achieve organization's goals and meaningful impact. As well as understand all about designing a theory of change and implementation plan.

• I'm a Brand Strategist & Digital Marketing Specialist whose logo and branding design services aim at creating a design that is depictive of the very essence of your brand.

I use my collective experience, design and marketing strategies to create effective content solving problems, the hub of connecting Clients and Brands bridging the gap to facilitate good working relationships.

• I am Ali Al-Mithali from the Republic of Yemen, I live in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
    The circumstances brought me to complete the living conditions to work for Al-Rashidi Trading Company Ltd. as an accountant
    I have great hope that my future will flourish with self-development, continuous training, and developing capabilities and skills that cannot be dispensed with.
    More effort and perseverance I will get what I want.
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart..
    You have my sincerest regards ...

• Hello, my name is Crissy. I'm a grant writer from Atlanta, Ga, US and I am trying to expand my NP knowledge in order to play a multiple-role part in my current internship with a foundation. I look forward to learning with you.

• Hello Kaung, I have never been to Myanmar but I have seen a lot of beautiful pictures. You have a beautifu country.
    My name is Evens Ducasse And I am from Haiti. I have been working with NGOs for about 10 years now. My goals for this course is to learn as much as possible of the essentials of non profit strategy so that I may become a more competent leader in my work and make better decisions. I am very excited about the whole course material and I am hoping to find some good partners here to work with.

• Hi there,
    I am Kouassi David-Arnold KOUADIO, from Ivory Coast.

Monitoring and Evaluation Officer At the International Cocoa Initiative Foundation, I am in charge of the implementation and management of all activities related to monitoring and evaluation. I am also a Data Engineer. With 5 years of experience, I have been able to develop my relationships and cultivate my skills by learning about innovations in my field.

In particular, I have been able to put into practice my knowledge of setting up monitoring and evaluation systems, digitizing monitoring and evaluation tools, modeling, data management, and analysis during my experiences.

• Hi Everyone!

I am Anjali Rose from India. Currently working in improving the quality of education in India through Edtech intervention. I am working as a Program Manager, responsible for implementation as well as monitoring and evaluation in my district. I was taking Planning for M&E Course at University which was linked back to this course on various courses. I opted this course to learn in deep about the non-profit strategy and apply the frameworks to my project to identify the loopholes.

Looking forward to learning together and working together towards quality education.

• Hello, everyone! I am yadgar Safi from Afghanistan. I am working a Training Coordinator for MHI. I am eager and excited to learn how to develop nonprofit strategies from this course.

• I am Julien Ntezimana from Rwanda, Easter African, offering an over 25 years’ experience working and consulting with INGOs in the areas of community development, Child Right Programming, Gender-Based Violence, Civil Society Capacity Building, and Public Policy and Advocacy. I worked in several capacities with the following INGOs: The International Committee of Red Cross, Save the Children UK, World Vision, Social Impact Inc., Norwegian People’s Aid, and Save the Children International.
    I am a member of the International Development Evaluation Association (IDEAS) with practical experience in developing and implementing Monitoring Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) systems for both development and Humanitarian Response interventions. My intent in taking this course is to expand theoretical knowledge and technical know--how in developing and implementing and evaluation strategies for not for profits organizations operating in home country and abroad. I believe I will then be able to apply those skills in my consulting undertakings. I look forward to learning a lot from course mates.

• Hi. My name is Frikkie and I'm from South Africa.

I have 15 years’ experience working with all aspects of traffic monitoring systems and relevant data science while working on projects locally and internationally.

I am extremely inquisitive with lateral and out-of-the-box thinking. My favourite fields are science, history,
    philosophy, psychology, linguistics, religion, cultures, current international affairs, engineering, military,
    Nature, astrophysics and many more.

Growing up with a mother in clinical social work, I have been exposed to various social welfare situations. My
    father was a mechanical engineer. Hence my interest in a variety of fields.

I thrive on intellectually stimulating conversions and debates with friends. My hobbies include air rifle target
    shooting (not animals), plastic scale models, hikes in nature, motorcycling and laughing at village gossip.
    People enjoy my sense of humour. I enjoy helping people and seeing a smile on their faces.

In my work travels I have been exposed to horrific social problems in African countries. My heart lies with those who suffer and not the politicians who rule them.

I am now seizing the opportunity to join the humanitarian industry. It is not a matter of money or
    acclamations, but rather a purpose I need to follow. Not many people know of my intentions as not many
    people can relate to it.

The reason for taking this course is to see how my experience and skills naturally falls in line with Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning, as required on humanitarian projects/programs. I am not forming my own organization and will probably have to start at the bottom working for another organization.

I'm looking forward to the course and collaborating with other learners.

L
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone! My name is Adriana and I'm from Portugal. I have a Bachelor in Economics, a Master's in Business Administration and a Post-Graduation in Business Intelligence. Over the years, and after working for almost 8 years for profit-oriented companies, I am currently pursuing a shift in my career. Aiming to find a purposeful work, my next step is working to know more about how NGO and non-profits work, and understand how my profile could fit in. Wishing you all a great course!

• Hello team
    I'm Nyuma Patrick your South Sudan, capital Juba.
    I am working in projects of livelihoods and nutrition with my organization.
    It involves understanding the context of the beneficiaries needs and satisfaction.
    Taking this course means having more knowledge concerning program evaluation, needs assessment and many more.
    Hopefully I'll enjoy the ride with my fellow colleagues.
    Thanks and regards to all my team

• Hi everyone!
    My name is Slava.
    Because of the war in Ukraine, I was forced to leave my Motherland and move to live in Switzerland. Currently I work as a volunteer for a non-profit organization. I hope that this course will help me in assessing my organization's strategy and understanding how to optimize its performance.

L
    1 Reply
  • My name is Anne Manikeu, a nutritionnist searching for a job.tist . I glad to be participant of the course I hope knowlegde gain will be helpful in my future position.

• Hello. I'm Stevan, from Colombia. I work in a nonprofit whose main goal is to provide company, relief and joy to inpatients and refugees in my country with the clown as our main technique. My main goal is to learn all I can in order to provide my organization with the tools that are necessary to grow and achieve our objectives.

• Hello Slava. I'd like to hear more about the organization where you work and hope the future is bright for you, your country and your nonprofit.

• Hello Frikkie. I really like your approach to the nonprofit and would like to hear more about your organization in the future

• I am about to start non-profit strategies course

• Hello evryone!

My name is Rodolfo Calani C, Working in M&E Coordinator for FH Guatemala.

Blessings,

Rodolfo

• Hello, my name is Gatdet Gatbel Gatdet am from south Sudan am very interested to meet you guys and increasing my knowledge

• Hello everyone, my name is Jemimah Joshua Aniyas! From Nigeria , I work with an NGO over here call Chadash Development and Health initiative (CDHI)
    I love Humanity, and I feel privilege to be helpful to my immediate community and humans at large.
    It's a pleasure to meet you all

• Hello everyone, my name is Rabecca and I am working in the Monitoring and evaluation field in Zambia.

C
    1 Reply
  • Hi, my name is Matthew Adebola, i work as a research assistant at IITA, Ibadan , Nigeria

G
    1 Reply
  • Hello, I am Gauri from India, I want to pursue my master's degree in Social Work and I am seeking this course to build on my skills to work for NGO's. Do reach out if anyone can team up with me for the first assignment .

• Hello Gauri here, I am looking for a partner to do the first assignment.

• Good day everyone!

My name is Gorata Moshashu from Botswana. I am a social worker in the ministry of local Government in my country, working mainly in case work and child protection issues. In my area of coverage, I work with young girls who mostly fall victims to rape and teenage pregnancy. I have realized that there is a gap in helping such client to re-integrate into their "normal lives" and address challenges that follow. As such I am working to establish an NGO which will specifically work with girls in need and hope to acquire knowledge, ideas and inspiration from this course.

H
    A
    2 Replies
  • I am Gashaw Kassa from Ethiopia. I work in Ministry of Agriculture.

• Dear friends,
    My name is Aregawi Kebede Taye. I am working for Bethany Christian Service Global, as monitoring and evaluation officer stationed Ethiopia. I am glad to take this interesting course. Hopefully, I will get sort of skill regarding to essentials of non-profit strategy.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.