Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Ravi d'être là pour apprendre

• Hi Everyone. I am Mary. Nice to be here. Just getting a refresher. Miami area.

M
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone, I am Dermau, I 'm here to realize my dream.

• My name is Omondi Haya William, the Executive Director of KEDDO. Our organization Mission Statement is KEDDO is; Pursue to Realize Developmentally Disabled Children’s Titled Inclusion through advocacy, direct services, and research.

• Hi Everyone, My name is Estella OKEZIE, I am from Nigeria. I stated my career as a trained Licensed Nurse & Midwife,I furthered into social work Health and Social welfare -Health,I have passion for making social impact on mandkind rescue this drove me into social work . I presently work with a Health NGO as the Head of Advocacy and Quality Assurance . My main goal for this course is to unlearn and learn and to be able to have and make a positive impact on self and the society .
    It will be my great pleasure to join like minds to rescue as many as possible,leaving a positive foot print on the sand of time.
    I also intend to have fun while learning and networking with new and great minds.
    My area of expertise are Healthcare,Social work -social welfare ,very interested in Physical and Mental wellbeing / Intervention .

I am working on Sxual Abuse and Violence intervention,Remedy and rehabilitation.

• Good to have you here

• Hi there! I am Keana from South Africa. I work for a non-profit that provides access to quality education facilities to children while enabling their guardians to grow food for their household. I hope you learn more about fundraising strategies to apply myself better in my role and effectively raise funds for my organization. I am most excited to learn about grant proposals as I am new to that and love growing and learning.

• Hi there, that sounds like a great initiative! Best of luck on your new journey.

• Hi Nafisat, I hope you are enjoying this course and learning a lot! I also intend on mastering fundraising strategies.

• Hello, Im Hoang Quan Le from Vietnam.

I have a business in wellness with a few yoga studios. We provide services in yoga, ayurveda, and nutrition.

I don't have any specific goals for this course. I'm a learner, I'd like to learn anything new, interesting and available to me.

Hope you'll have a good experience too.

• Darren D, Senior Director of Relational Fundraising. New Jersey, US.

• Am Emmanuel Masanga from zambia and excited to be part of the learners. Am looking forward in gaining more knowledge and practicals of fundraising

• Welcome and feel greatful you will truly lean and i believe you will receive that expertise.

• I ma very pleased to start Fundraising Strategies Course

• Hi everyone.My name is Ruvimbo Nembere . I am from Zimbabwe. I am a partnerships and decelopment research intern. Through this platform,i hope to engance my proposal writing skills and research.

• Hello everyone. My name is Stacie Forbes, and I'm based in the U.S. I work as a consultant, with experience in the entertainment, education, and energy sectors. I enrolled in this course, and the other two in the fundraising specialization, with the goal is to support organizations I'm passionate about start or increase fundraising activity. I'm most excited to learn about about running a successful crowdfunding campaign.

• Hello everyone. I would like to learn about resource mobilization mechanisms and be able to redact effective grant proposals.

• Hello members,
    This is Tumukunde Alex from Uganda.Alex holds a master od business administration in finance and has over a decade of experience in micro finance management.
    I intend to start a foundation in future,so the course is a good fit for my future plans.

• My name is Gerald, from Nigeria, I just resumed the role of grant partnership manager

I want to learn how to fundraise and make impact

Getting and converting partners

• Hello! I'm Julia, Brazilian, now based in Nigeria, and a social project coordinator in a Brazilian Non-Profit Organization.

I have a Bachelor in Business Administration / UFRJ - Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro and a Graduate degree in Human Rights, Social Responsibility, and Global Citizenship / PUCRS – Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul.

I want to learn more about Fundraising Strategies for my career. And also, I'm looking for a volunteer position here in Nigeria.

• Hello everyone, my name is Kula K. Wright, I am from Monrovia, Liberia, and glad to be a part of Philanthropy University studying the course, Fundraising Strategies which in my mind will help me to learn how to raise funds for my organization, and help others who will be interested. It is my hope that I will be able to understand the topics discussed in this course in order to benefit me and my organization.

J
    1 Reply
  • Hi there! I am Isaac from Ghana. I work for a non-profit that provides livelihood and entrepreneurship capacity building for young people in Africa, with a focus on women. I hope to learn more about fundraising strategies to effectively raise funds for my organization. I am most excited to learn about grant proposals as I am new to that and love growing and learning.

J
    1 Reply
  • I am Mark Olang Amala from Kenya, working with Center for International Health, Education and Biosecurity (CIHEB) , a local NGO registered and operating in Kenya.
    My goal gain knowledge and skills in proposal writing to enable me seek grants with the relevant organizations.
    I am excited to learn about proposal writing.

• Hello every one, I am Mussa Misyaje. i want to learn on fundraising strategies which can be used for our non profit organization serving youth women and children

• I want to climb the ladder in my NGO career. Fundraising is one key area I hope to hone my skills even more.

• Hello everyone, I am Jonathan Tshimpaka from D.R. Congo. I've just started an NGO named "SMILE BEARER" which aims for illiterate adults to get an education. I want to gain, through this course, practical knowledge and strategies for fundraising that could help me run the NGO efficiently.

• My name Mary Atayo from Uganda. Am so delighted to join Philanthropy University. thank you for welcoming and accepting me to be a part of your Team and really blessed.

thank you

• My name is Jessie L and I live in the United States. I am going to be taking on a director role of a new non-profit to support mental health. My goals for the course are to learn strategies for fundraising and how to be a better fundraiser. I plan to implement these strategies as I not only engage in fundraising but also support my board in engaging in fundraising. I am most excited to learn tips/tricks for fundraising!

M
    1 Reply
  • My name is Jessie L and I live in the United States. I am going to be taking on a director role of a new non-profit to support mental health. My goals for the course are to learn strategies for fundraising and how to be a better fundraiser. I plan to implement these strategies as I not only engage in fundraising but also support my board in engaging in fundraising. I am most excited to learn tips/tricks for fundraising!

• We have such similar goals! I wish you all the best!

• Your organization sounds incredible. I share in your goal of learning more specifically about grant writing.

• Hello, my name is Christa and I am currently working with my friend for the alphabetsdumonde and in the NGO I am concentrating on fund raising for an orphanage in Cameron.
    I am taking this course to learn about Fundraising Strategies and to be able to gaine some knowlege which I can apply directly to our organisation.

• Hello, my name is Andile Guma, a Fundraising Support Officer in an organization based in JHB, South Africa.
    I have just been introduced into that new role and I'm looking forward to grabbing, with both hands, anything and everything that is Fundraising related to develop me and bring about changes in our organization.

• Hello, my name is Babatunde Ogundiran from Lagos, Nigeria. I'm Head Corporate Partnerships and Strategy Lagos State Planning and Environmental Monitoring Agency (LASPEMA). I look forward to using this course to improve my job.

• I am Sandra from Ghana. I look forward to acquainting myself well with all the fundraising strategies there are to help my organzation.

• Hello, my name is Babatunde Ogundiran from Lagos, Nigeria. I'm Head Corporate Partnerships and Strategy Lagos State Planning and Environmental Monitoring Agency (LASPEMA). I look forward to using this course to improve my job.

L
    1 Reply
  • Hi! I'm Michelle Maycock. I am based out of Florida and I am currently in charge of fundraising for ThomasForThemInc. We're a help for help non-profit organization that works with the homeless to help them reconnect with family and developers to build a better community and opportunities. My goal here is to find out what really makes organizations stand out to donors and others who decide to sponsor them. I want to show that it is hard work and dedication that is highly needed in this profession. We are determined to make a change for the better good.

• Hello everyone, I am japhet Simeon Emmanuel. A Nigerian working with an NGO. I want to gain practical knowledge and strategies for fundraising as this would help me secure a good job and/or better placement. I intend to invest two to four hours every day working on this!

• Hi, I'm Farah. Nice to be here to learn.

• my name is Gatdet gatbel am south Sudanese's

• Hello
    I am Alain Kabore, from Dakar in Senegal. I am taking this course to develop skills and learn tools and strategies for fundraising. I am about to step in an important leadership role, and want de reinforce my capacities.

• Hi colleagues , it's taha from sudan I am joing you at fund raising courses.

• Hi, I'm Ayanda from South Africa. I'm an active member of Beyond Zero an NGO and I'm excited to be here, and I am looking forward to learning ways of helping our team succeed in raising funds.

• Hello everyone
    My name is John kyangambi I'm a social entrepreneur and refugee from DR Congo currently living in Uganda, I'm the founder of Plastimo an enterprise that tackles hazards associated with plastic waste and youth unemployment, I am joining this course to acquire basic skills, and strategies in fundraising that will enable me to connect with donors and raise funds in order to develop my initiative. looking forward to the course

• My name is Joselyne,
    I am from Rwanda
    I am in coffee industry as a Barista/AST ,
    My goals is to learn in dept about fundraising in practical way that one day I can reach out to give a support to my community especial the producers of coffee.

• Hello Everyone
    I'm Holiness Godlisten, an adult education and community development practitioner from Tanzania. I'm excited to be part of this team focusing on fundraising knowledge that helps to accomplish our organisations' mission and goals.I'm looking forward to learn a lot from you
    and become competent in this area.

• I am from backward rea of Pakistan. My purpose of fundraising for indulge chronic disease of villagers. Start an organization there i joined people of my aligned thoughts than search for donors this cause.

• hello,
    iam lechisa Amena from ethiopia.

• Hello, I am Skylar. I am from the USA and I am in the human services industry. My goal for this is to complete the three course series on Fundraising and be prepared to go out into our communities this year in my new positionl.

• Hello All,

My name is Mohammed form Yemen, I have been working for the Humanitarian Response and development fields in Yemen since 2012. I jointed this course as I want to learn fundraising to bring to Yemen. In order to support and respond to the needs on grounds resulted to due the ongoing war in Yemen since 2014. I'm really happy to learn on how we advocate the needs with donors and get the fund. I would be grateful interacting with each of you to learn and practice what we are going to go thru in this course/ training.

• Almost at the end of the 3 part course

• Hallo everyone, I am Tony, I am taking this course to have a better understanding of fundraising in the NPO sector. Cheers

• Hi everyone my name is Abigail, I am a Nigerian residing in Nigeria West Africa. I am a founder of a social enterprise and I want to learn more about fundraising to be able to secure fundings for my enterprise

• Hello everyone
    I am Salem Al-Tashi, from Yemen, Sana' city. I am taking this course to develop skills and learn tools and strategies for fundraising. I am about to step in an important leadership role, and want de reinforce my capacities.

L
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone
    I am Salem Al-Tashi, from Yemen, Sana' city. I am taking this course to develop skills and learn tools and strategies for fundraising. I am about to step in an important leadership role, and I want de reinforce my capacities.

• Hallo everyone, I am Tony, I am taking this course to have a better understanding of fundraising and to get a remote fundraising entry job. Cheers

• Hello Everybody, I am Yewande . I am a Nigerian. I am a political and gender researcher and also an International trade and Investment negotiator. My background has been in the International Development Circle. I have been working on my think tank for 3 years and see this fundraising course as an opportunity to have on guide on how to secure funds so capacity can be built to run projects under my think tank.

I am most excited to proposal writing and getting support. Thank you.

• Hi my name is Patrick Omoake I am a journalist.

• Hello my name is LuLu Zoo. I work at a Zoo in the USA and I am taking this course to be learn the fundraising fundamentals. My goal is to be able to diversify my current fundraising strategies, which are largely oratory in nature and usually involve story telling. Last class I learned about writing letters and I realized having that skill would be helpful and wanted to learn fundraising communication skills. Once I take this course, I plan to use these strategies as I learn them into my job, so that eventually they become second nature. So for example, after completing an assignment, I would use work to give myself extra "assignments." I am most excited to learn things I don't already know, which will then lead me to other things.

• That's so great! Given you are a leader in your organization, you can then teach your employees the things you have learned today.

• My Names are Moses Eyaran a senior program officer with humanitarian organizations in Kenya. With objective to personal and career development to be able to assist my organization and my future engagement in strategic Fund Raising in both developmental and Humanitarian sectors
    I would like to gain knowledge on fund Raising that is affecting newly and upcoming development and Humanitarian organizations that I can be able to share my knowledge with others. I would like to Learn hollistically all about strategic Fund Raising with both local , international cooperate donors

• Hi my name is Sam Mashaba from South Africa. I am the Chairperson of Sukumani Development Foundation. Our foundation focuses on empowering youth and women in rural areas with skills to start and sustain their small businesses.

I am interested in learning fund raising strategies.

I
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone. I have some fundraising experience in higher education in the USA and in Christian charity sector in the UK. But I want to up my game and learn new skills.

• I'm glad we are on the same course. blessings on your work

• Hello everyone,

My name is Manuel. I'm originally from Colombia but currently living in US (NJ). I´ve previous experience working with nonprofits and would like to deepen into good fundraising practices. I'm looking to work with a global NGO and would love to take advantage of the course to enhance my knowledge. My fields of expertise are food innovation, fight against hunger, regenerative agriculture and community development. I'm very much looking forward to learn from the staff and from all course mates. Hasta luego!

• Nice to read your post and your goals. Where in the US are you based?

• Nice to read your post and your goals. Where are you based?

• Hi, I ´m Estela from Nicaragua, I work an international NGO, in local fundraising, so i will like to learn more about what are the better strategies to reach out the donors

1 Reply
  • Hello everyone!
    My name is Ahmed Kamano from Sierra Leone. I am happy to be on this platform, I work for a non-profit making organisation called "Aid Equip - US" and I am the country director. I hope to learn much from you all and use that knowledge to develop my organisation.

• I am Titilayo Adebayo from the Royal Heritage Health Foundation, Nigeria. I am Program /Grant officer. I am excited to join the community because I believe it would be a great source of learning for me. I will utilize the knowledge gained here to contribute significantly to my organization.

1 Reply
  • Hello Everyone
    I am Dr Vinod and I'm just a simple man with Passion to learn about Philanthropy in an organized manner.Being a Medical Administrator I've always been involved with Patients and their families in need. There is a Passion within to learn and put into practice what I learn.
    Wish the Best to All

M
    2 Replies
  • My name is Mahad, from Mogadishu, Somalia, I work for nonprofit organization. My goal is to enhance this field and my career after taking this course.

• I'm Oluwadolapo from Nigeria. I work in a foundation in the strategy and fund-raising division. I intend to apply the learnings from this course to my daily work activities.

• My name is Tatra Musheshe. I lead an African Food and Peace Foundation a non profit in USA. I plan to achieve fundraising skills and I am excited of improving our strategy to attract more donors

• Hello, my name is Mac Brian Jamu from Republic of Malawi and I am currently working in development field I am taking this course to learn about Fundraising Strategies and to be able to gain some knowledge which I can apply directly to our organization.

• no charity organization without resource Mobilization

• resource mobilization is very important in development organizations

• Hello! I have gained some useful knowledge and skills in the introductory courses. I now look forward to gaining useful indepth insights into some fundraising strategies. Thank you!

• My name is Jonathan Opiyo from Kenya founder of shamalink self help group.
    I'm looking forward to learn on the best practices and strategies for resourse mobilization

• Thanks for the input.
    Will keep it in mind and practice

• Hello Estela kindly share if you would the key learnings for: better strategies to reach out the donors from this course.
    Hope you completed the course successfully!

• Hello Titilayo kindly share if you would the key learnings from this course.
    Hope you completed the course successfully!

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello my name is Ahmed, I'm here to learn new strategies on fund raising.

• Yes we have, thank you so much

• Hello, my name is Charles from Kenya,
    Graduate in Agronomy but currently I am doing fundraising as a course. Hoping to gain a lot from this course

• To gain excellent skills in proposal writing

• I am pleased to be here. My goal is to learn as much as I can here.

• Irene my name. Uganda is my country. Healthcare is my industry. Midwifery is my field of work.

• Hi! I'm Kimmy, currently working for an international charity focused on health. I am also taking my MA in Leadership in BC, Canada as a foreign student. As I explore the Canadian non-profit landscape, I realize there is a need to build my fundraising and development skills and I thought this course would be a great way to begin. I have taken a few other courses on this platform before and they have been very helpful.

• Hello, I'm Kemi, from the UK and i work in Food security.
    I hope to learn how to create a great online campaign
    I'm excited to learn about how other people do it

• Hello I am Jimmy Ogwal Odongo Dean from Jinja Uganda,my organisation is a community based organisation and its mission is "To improve Child Nutrition care,Empower the youth and women by increasing household income as well as caring for the Earth"**.Our motto is **"TRANSFORMING COMMUNITIES"**Our theme for the project is mainly on issues affecting the TEENAGE MOTHERS .Am looking forward to attaining experience in online fundraising by pursuing this course.Learning is fundamental to understanding the strategies of Fundraising.

• Hello, my name is Alina. I am working for a sports foundation. Within this course i would like to learn more about the organization of fundraising events, preparing successful grant application, and promoting campaigns in social media

• Good day my name is Wendy Mathie and I am from South Africa. I work as the Administrator/Fundraiser for our NPO Camdeboo Hospice in a small Karoo town called Graaff-Reinet.

• I am a qualified Paramedic, so I am new to Fundraising and felt very out of my depth when I started and I am hoping to acquire new skills to be able to do my job correctly and efficiently. I am just finding it difficult to get feedback from the University when I have a query, is this normal?

• Hello everyone, I’m Rinku Mankhin from Bangladesh, Currently, I have been working as a program Coordinator/organizer at the "ICF National Forum of Bangladesh for conflict transformation and promoting peace in diverse communities supported by the interfaith Cooperation Forum (ICF). I wish to learn more and grow with more skills and experiences in fundraising strategies to support my leading Youth forum and communities as an organization.

• Greetings to everyone.

I am Joseph Ajireloja from Nigeria.
    I am into Android app development, data analytics, and rural development.

I look forward to gaining remarkable knowledge and skills that could help me to raise funds to support a nonprofit organization aimed at training and building the capacity of youths on digital literacy and entrepreneurship in Nigerian rural communities.

Thank you.

• Hi, My name is Sharleen from Cape Town, South Africa. I work in the literacy/education non-profit space and I plan to work as a consultant from 2024. I enjoy fundraising, writing reports and writing proposals but want to sharpen my skills.

M
    1 Reply
  • Hello My name is Marie, Im from Palestine. I am a student and a volunteer with the YMCA. My goal is to learn more about fundraising to help benefit my community and just gain knowledge.

• Best of luck!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.