Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Hi Everyone, My name is Mohamed from Somalia. I am a finance officer at big humanitarian NGO operate in my country. I expect this course to add value and skills to my current and future career.

• Hello every body..I am glad to be here , it is my first day and for me as a government officer working in health planning and dealing with strategic planning costing and budgeting I will benefit more from the discussion and sharing knowledge.

• Hello Everyone
    I'm Njaka from Madagascar, I'm interesting this course to improve my role as project management including budget.
    Thanks in advance for everyone that like to share their experience !!! always open for the discussion.

Best

• Hi everyone.

Greetings from Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria.

Am Usman Ahmed by name, once again happy to enrolled in yet another course on this platform. I Have taken three courses here.

Warms Regards
    Usman Ahmed

• Hi.everyone
    I am mukhtaralqubati.from Yemen .I hope to get good experiencias

C
    1 Reply
  • Hi all, I'm Elibarick from Tanzania, so excited being here taking managing project finance. my huge interest is getting clear understanding how what the cource is intended to teach and I'm ready for that.
    Thank you all

C
    1 Reply
  • Hi I am Connie from the Philippines. I am excited to learn how to manage finances in an NGO/fund raising projects and how to optimize it. Regards to all

• Pleased to meet you. :)

• Pleased to meet you

• Hello every one I am lucky Adene from Delta state Nigeria.
    My goal is to become more proficient in project finance and to get certified

• Hello, everyone!

Am Donald Lema from Dodoma, Tanzania.
    Am happy to enroll to another course on this platform. Am looking forward to gain and enhance skills in managing project budget.

My regards to all of you!

• You may find that there's a kinda secretive central authority that can do things, often nasty things, and get away with it. Or that the resources that the government uses, are really used to benefit few people rather than public as a whole. You may find that there are elections but the elections are not always a level playing field.

Not everyone has an equal chance of the systems don't have integrity or if you think of day to day stuff such as how education and health and other services work, you might find that people have very little chance to actually give their opinion to say whether things are working or not.

And, in fact, if they complain they will face the consequences. You may find that the media is not open, that there's censorship, and in fact, people talk in hushed tones because they are afraid that if they speak openly and speak critically, that something may happen to them. In this space, NGOs have a hard time operating because they have to be very careful about what they say and how they operate because there are many restrictions that they have to worry about.

They might be closed down or their leaders might be someone to the police and in some cases even imprisoned or beaten up. In such context, doing advocacy requires you to be very careful in the way of the consequences of what you might do. And finally, let's talk about the third context which as you can imagine between closed and open, and in fact most countries fall in this category.

What are the semi open contexts look like? Well, this is one way you will find some level of transparency, there is some level of openness, it also looks good on paper and in laws but in practice, it falls short. The governments may promise to release certain things but in practice they don't or it's not very meaningful.

The quality of elections may also be a problem. There are elections but it may not be a level playing field. Not everyone will be able to compete, and you can't always be sure that everyone’s votes will count equally. Or take media, the government will have an ostensibly free press and free television and free newspapers. But in reality, you might find that those newspapers can’t say certain things and that they are often under pressure or are forced to close down if they are very critical. In this kinda context, NGOs have a hard time to operate because they need to constantly figure out, can we do this or can we not?

What will be the implications of this action? Might we get in trouble if we speak the truth? May some of the people we are working with get arrested or get harassed or get locked up? And so in this context, NGOs can certainly operate, but they have to always be mindful of the laws and regulations, both written and unsaid, in order to be able to get their things done.

• Hello everyone. im simwanza Daniel from zambia. i chose this course in order to improve on financial management when operating. Regards to everyone

• Hi everyone, my named is Pat from Nigeria. I am excited and eager to learn about managing project finances. I am hoping after this course I should be able to apply it to my organization's budget.
    I am open to discussions and communications.

• Greetings to you all
    My name is Tamunotonjo Cookey from Nigeria, i am delighted to join this program.
    learning Managing Project Finances will be greater delight as i will be able to liberate myself and acquire more knowledge.
    The adventure of this course will be exciting.
    Pleasant time to you all.

• : Though this is a common tip for all interviews, it’s especially important for project management interviews. In projects, your ability to ask the right questions can be the difference between success and missing key goals. Come prepared with a list of questions you want to ask. You can also take notes during the interview on points you want to clarify.

• Hie everyone
    Am Synos Kingstone Mndala from Malawi. I works with Water Access Malawi as a project coordinator. With this position, you are in total control of tracking the project budget to make sure that project has been completed within budget. This course will help to gain new skills of monitoring the expenses of the project to achieve the goals.

• I am Kester. Looking forward to learning about financial management to build capacity for administrative functions.

• I love Philanthropy U. I am taking 3 classes like I’m back in college!

• Hello everyone, my name is Euginia Kabwe from Zambia, I want to learn more on managing project finances and hopefully enhance my skills. Looking forward to hearing from others in regards to this course.

• Hello everyone, I am Tega from Nigeria. Hope to learn a lot. Glad to be here

• Hellow everyone else iam Josephat Tarasisi from Tanzania Republic main land
    Iam a Biomedical Scientist graduant as Undergraduate degree at November 2021
    Ism happy to be team member of this course, this is my second session from Philanthropy University .
    It is my hope this course will add me skills and increase chance of being hired jo by organization
    I am ready to share ideas with my fellow team members in thisd course in order to achieve best in this program

Thanks and wellocome to join with the course

• I am victor yusuf from Nigeria. Just about to take this course. I hope those that did the course enjoyed it.

• Hi AM Herman Magungu from Tanzania, I work as a Project capacity support officer

• i am Francis Mwamlima from Malawi and i am here to learn all about project finances and apply it at my work

• Hi everyone my name is minam

• Hello I am Afsat from Nigeria ,first course and I hope to learn more on project management and gain more knowledge to the little one I have gained.

• Hello everyone ,i m very excited to be part of this group.And i am looking forward to fulfill the best from this course.

• Hello I am Sammy Mwanza from DR Congo

• Hi everyone. I am Scheree from Philippines. Looking forward to build my skills and stewardship on financial management.

• Hi guys
    I am Simon, from South Sudan and I am working with NGO in field of Social Work.
    My goal is to be able to gain this knowledge of the course which will help me in executing my project tasks in financial aspect.
    I mainly plan to right away put the I will gain to practice in near future.
    Best regards
    Simon,

• i am francis mwamlima from malawi and i am excited to learn and interact in this course

• Am Benjamin Kaonga from Malawi, working in the agriculture-sector

• Am Babangida Haruna Inuwa of civil service

• Hello and Good Luck to everyone

• Hi everyone,

I am Michael Lapyem from Kampala, Uganda. I have never taken any online course(s) before, this will be the first time I am taking an online course with Philanthropy University.

I chose this University because it has what am looking for and I believe it will provide me the platform necessary to excel in Managing Project Finances in organizations preferably Not for Profit organization.

I look forward to a successful study.

• Am Babangida Haruna Inuwa of civil service

• Hello,
    My name is Win Win Aye. I live in Sittwe, Rakhine State, Myanmar. I am a finance officer.
    I am passionate to apply deeply financial knowledge and technical skills in my field to be sustainable local NGOs in future.
    I am really excited to learn financial courses for apply in my professional work.

• Hi everyone, my name is VICTOIRE KIISHALA, from the Democratic Republic of Congo, I am accountant and administrative officer at the NGO LAMUKA, executing the EpiC project with FHI360
    I am very delighted to take this course which brings a plus in our training and strengthens our organizational capacity. Financial management is the foundation of the performance of an organization in project management

• Hello , iam abbas rana from pakistan . Currently an undergrad student.

• Everything is wonderful! The course justifies the hopes!

• Hi everyone, am Musa Adewunmi from Abuja, Nigeria. As a Planning Officer, I found this course fascinating to help oil my skills in project financing and management

• Hello, Everyone.
    This is Alemneh Tsegaw from Ethiopia. Financial Management is a key for managing projects. if you don't have a knowledge in FM, it is very challenging to lead a project. this course may help me to solve those challenges.

• is there any update in using these financial tools?

• Hello, everyone. I am Lois, and I work as a project manager in Ghana. Looking forward to gaining and enhancing my skills in managing budgets for our various projects.

• Hello everyone,
    I am Tolulope Oluwafemi from Nigeria. I am a project and Logistics officer in a nonprofit organization. I am pleased to be here.

• My names are Pauline Favour Kamanga, I am a Zambian currently running my own business. I am excited to learn about how to manage resources not only for my business but for the organization that I'm currently registering.

• Hello Everyone,
    am Martha from Malawi Blantyre. Am so exited to enroll to yet another course. These course are rich and helpful to me. They are practical and eye opening. Hoping to learn more skills and be imparted with relevant knowledge. Hoping to interact productively with you all.

Cheers

• I am Liviness Phiri Master from Malawi. This course will help me to perfect my skills in finance management. Looking forward to learning acquiring new knowledge and skills in managing project finances.

• I, happy to be here. I'm SANDRINE SIEWE SIEWE Administrative and Financial Manager of Action for Integral and Inclusive Development.

• Am suem white from Malawi working with partners in hop as project officer

• Hello Everyone,

I am Arnaud, i am ivorian living in Dakar, Senegal.
    I have started following this course to to improve my knowledge in the field but also to exchange our processes with you other actor of the sector.

Hope reading from you soon.

• Hi, am Richard from Malawi

• I am Ian, from Philippines. Currently owning online store.
    Also division manager at real estate. Hoping to improve my skill

• My name is kondwani Gondwe, from Malawi, currently working under USAID funded project. i hope by the end of the end of the course, I will have gained useful skills and and knowledge in managing finances of projects. The knowlwdge and skill that i will agin in thsi course i will help me to be effectives and productive in project implamemntstion.

• Hello ,Every one
    I'm Abdullahi Balarabe ,field officer Newincentives all babies are equal Initiative
    From katsina state ,Nigeria
    Really nice to be here once again

• Hello everyone,
    I am Ricardo from Haiti. I am here with a hunger to learn more about how to manage project finances as I aspire to be a project manager in the future

• Hope this course helps me.

• My Name is Shepherd Wilbroad Mosha, i never manage a project to be honest but through this course i am going to learn like i do on MEL, best wishes me, me.

• Hello ,greetings to Every body ,am humbly greatful to join you all in this course this is my first time to do an online course am a plumber and I would be happy to learn more about managing a project ,my enrolment in this course hope it will be a success to all of us here.

• Project management involves the planning and organization of a company's resources to move a specific task, event, or duty towards completion. It can involve a one-time project or an ongoing activity, and resources managed include personnel, finances, technology, and intellectual property.

• Haapy to start this course

• hi am GALE ANNET from south sudan am so happy to take this course with you ,iam by profession accountant i therefore fell that the course is along my career thanks

• My name is kondwani Gondwe, it my first time to take this course and i hope it will my eye opener as I grow in my career working in NGO set up.

• Hi Everyone, my name is Raymond Musaba. I am a Data and Fintech Manager looking to expand my knowledge set in project finanace management. Thanks!

• Hi
    Am Thokozile Mary Mbwana from Malawi, am very happy to finish the first course Fundamentals of Project Management and it was very interesting now am looking forward to this course of Managing Project Finance.

• Hello,
    I'm Winnie Kalulu from Malawi, I am excited about learning resourceful ways of managing finances

• Hi Everyone, am Sylvester Saferius from PNG and am happy to enroll in another course on this platform.
    Thanks

• Hello everyone. I am Simon Kapinda from Blantyre, Malawi. I am very happy to enroll in my second course: Managing Project Finances. So far I have taken one course which has enabled me to connect with some of you.
    I'm very much looking forward to get equipped with and enhance my skills in managing project budget. My kind regards !

• Hello every one, I m Freddy from Burundi i m really happy to learn about managing project finances, i hope i will improve knowledges in this topic

• Hi All,
    This is Sinduja from Sri Lanka.

• Hello everyone!

My name is Horace AGOSSADOU, Benin. It is my pleasure to join this course to learn more about accounting for the project finances I believe this will be a platform that will help me grow in budget monitoring as well.

• I am glad to be here. This is the first course I am taking. My name is Annet Grace Apeduno from Uganda- East Africa

• Hi, I'm Monicah Nzilani from Kenya.
    I have decided to take this course to improve my skills on financial budgetting and learning new things.

• Hello. My name is Ibrahim, I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I am social work and I work in Public Institution Center for social work. I hope I will learn how can I manage finance in project.

• Hello Everyone!
    I am Wilfried Anagonou, from Benin and working in the Finance Department of my company. For me, it is nice to be here on this platform to acquire more knowledge that will improve my productivity. I am open to networking and sharing experiences too.
    Thanks and regards

• Hello, I am Janet M. T. Campbell, work with the Ministry Finance And Development Planning, I am so excited to learn this course, at the end of this course this are have a new skills and knowledge in managing project finance.

• Joseph OVONO from Cameroon. Very happy to join this platform for my first time. I believe the experience will be enriching.
    Thanks.

• yes am gale from south sudan am happy to join this course with you much as it is my first time to do the course thankz

• Hello,
    My name is Mohamed Borbor Bah, a Sierra Leonean , working in a non profit making organization. my objective of taking this course is to enhance my capacity in the field of accounting and finance.

• Hi everyone. Am Pheobe Philip Bumba from Nigeria. Am happy to enroll in another course on this platform. I Have taken a couple of courses here.
    Am looking forward to gain and enhance skills in managing project budget.

• Hi all, I am Carolyn Wangusi from Kenya and looking forward to the course.

• Bonjour à tous ! Je suis Atodji Ndenan Nanedjim, Tchadien. Fier de vous rejoindre. Merci !

• Hello everyone, Compliments of the season. I am Ansumana NYUMA from Monrovia, Liberia. Am a financial Manager and am happy to take this course to help me revisit some financial concepts and learn new ones.
    I have taken two other courses here before in 2020 and 2021 respectively. hope this will be more engaging and entertaining.

Cheers,

• There are hundreds of other learners taking this course with you from around the world. We have seen that people who are active in the community are more likely to succeed in this course.

• I'am Ackim Mfungwe

A
    1 Reply
  • Well the fact that am new but not new in this career, I have been in the audit sector for over 3years and worked as an Accountant in the private industry for over 2years. I have had this passion to work in a non profit making organization, hence the eager to learn such courses to gain some skill to help me understand organizational projects and how the are managed financially and objectively to attain their goal.

• Hello team,

This is Amit Malhi from Philadelphia, I’m working as a project manager /business systems analyst and I would like to gain some knowledge regarding managing project finances and learn the basic concepts . My hobbies are playing basket ball and cricket .

• Hello Team,

Myself Amit Malhi and I’m working as a project manager /business system analyst in Philadelphia. I would like to gain knowledge in managing project finances and Learning the basic concepts .
    My hobbies are playing video games and cricket.

I
    1 Reply
  • Hello Team,

Myself Amit Malhi and I’m working as a project manager /business system analyst in Philadelphia. I would like to gain knowledge in managing project finances and Learning the basic concepts .

• Hello Team,

• Hello, I am Wilfred Kerambo from Kenya. I have taken four courses from Philanthropy University and I am now pleased to study this one so as gain skills in managing projects

• Hi, I'm Solomon Ekanem, from Nigeria. I'm new on this learning platform. I hope to get the best of knowledge on how to manage project finance from this training. And I promise you that I will be of best of behaviour and will do all given assignments. I use this opportunity to thank Philanthropy University for making this wonderful opportunity available, for it will really help people from third world countries to cease the wonderful opportunity to learn and develop themselves.
    Thanks.

I
    1 Reply
  • Hello everyone! My name is Ilcy and I am from Honduras. I am pleased to introduce myself and talk to you about my objectives for this course and how I plan to apply what I learn in my work.

My main objective for this course is to learn best practices and techniques for project finance management. I would like to understand how to identify and estimate costs, as well as allocate and control the financial resources needed to carry out a successful project. Additionally, I hope to learn how to make long-term financial projections to anticipate and mitigate potential financial risks.

• Hi Solomon! Welcome to this learning platform. I'm glad to hear that you're excited to learn about project finance management in this course. I'm sure you'll find this training very valuable for improving your skills and knowledge in this area.

Also, I'm happy to hear that you're committed to behaving your best and completing all assigned tasks. That attitude is crucial for success in any course or project.

I also agree with you that Philanthropy University has provided a wonderful opportunity for people from developing countries like Nigeria to access high-quality education and training online. I hope you make the most of this opportunity and gain all the necessary knowledge and skills to succeed in your projects.

Thanks for your message and welcome again to this learning platform!

• Hello Amit,

Nice to meet you! It's great to hear that you're working as a project manager/business systems analyst in Philadelphia. I'm glad to know that you're interested in gaining knowledge in project finance management and learning the basics.

This course will cover a variety of topics related to project finance management, including cost estimation, budgeting, financial reporting, and risk management. By the end of this course, you should have a solid understanding of these concepts and how to apply them to your projects.

• My name is Rajabu Abdi,i am a Tanzanian and I'm working with no-profit organization as a project officers whereby,we deal with project supervision and implementation by nurturing children from marginalized community to reach their milestones.
    My goals in this course is to obtain knowledge which will help in preparing the budget,making comparison between the budget vs expenses and therefore i hope via this knowledge i can be able to manage the expenditures.

• I am Masautso Tsinambuto from Lilongwe, Malawi and i am so very happy to get this course. i am a police officer

• Hi.

My name is Reginald Tapiwa Mataruse from Zimbabwe. This is my first time taking this course after being recommended by a friend. Im employed in the Not for Profit making organisations hence very keen to study this module.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.