Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

Hi everyone, my is Yahya Bulle Mohamed. I'm a Kenyan citizen based in Nairobi. I always admire and have a lot of passion and concern for community leadership,supporting and solving problems that can hold them backwards. Since its not always easy to deal with all the problems affecting the people socially at onego, i have decide to be strategic and learn how best to plan. That is why I have the intention to do this particular subject.

K
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone. I am Kawule Ya'u from Nigeria. I reside in Azare, the northern part of Bauchi State. I am a public health professional, a consultant, trainer, and mentor.

• Hi Everyone My name is Winnifred Ogheneochuko Obire from the south south of Nigeria and I so glad to be a part of this great global community of people who are Vision driven and committed to social enterprising,hopeful I want to become a Global social entrepreneur through creating various skill aqusition,
    A Nonprofit program for as many youths as possible in Africa and I think that this is just the right platform I need in becoming better in what I do as a leader and mentor to youths in Africa.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.