Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN IN TANZANIA

I want to raise money for the program of Development of Children in Tanzania. @kalegeya
    My name is Japhet Aloyce Kalegeya I am Executive Director of Christian Education and Development Organization, I have successfully completed Philanthropy University courses of Introduction of Fundraising and connecting with donors.

I think you might be interested with my program of DEVELOPMENT OF CHILDREN that I working with; the program is aims to equip new parents, health workers, volunteers, families and civil society organizations to ensure that children aged 0-5 years old are given the best start of life. The program is running through provide training, conduct father to father discusiions in IYFC and Gender and Involving young mothers and fathers in Orange Fleshed Sweet Potatoes Cultivation to increase dientary diversity and reduce stunting and deaths among children aged 0-5 years old. Given that Malnutrition is a key of poor child growth and development, early cognitive development and children deaths. Global statistics of malnutrition show that one in four children in worldwide is stunted SCiT, 2012, 80% stunted live in just 20 countries. And Tanzania is one of the 10 worst affected countries in the world. Source TDHS 2010.

The program costs is US$ 100,000.00, this will be runs for 18 months. Now I come to you, humbly to ask for your donation, consider to become my champion of my fundraise by making donations every time.
    Thank you

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.