Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Good day friends, I am Joseph. Glad to be part of the team. I am into health care Administration and still currently a student at Brigham Young University. I joined this platform to learn and develop myself in all areas of life. I look forward to learning from each of you as well as collaborating together where needed. Watch ☝️This space.

• Hello everyone
    My name is Solomon wakhu, currently working with KWS but staying in Mombasa.l have joined to increase skills and also find solutions to some problems

• Hello everyone.... I am Vincent a teacher by profession and the main reason I job philanthropy university is to be able to transform the life of a pupil it all the three dimension that the society need us to do and also to help the society at large... Looking forward for you're cooperation

• Hi everyone! I am Sharda from Jamaica. I own ParadiseToursJm. I joined this community because I have never gotten the opportunity to be
    a part of a community that creates change. I am excited to start!

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community -Kenya:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Kenya community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

Hi I'm Fred from Homabay . I work with the pioneer Assurance as a financial consultant. I'm here to learn and share

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.