Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• To make sure I am building a trust based and strong relationship with my partners, I will ensure I update them on all the necessary progress of the organization and projects we are doing together.

• Be True to your word and follow through with your actions.

• While I agree that building trust takes time, it also permits some degree of predictability in the relationship. This gives partners the sense of belonginess in the relationship. I personally have often use informal approach/communication to build trust with partners. This help partners see professional life and personal life dedicated to work.

• I think being transparent and realistic about what you can deliver, and then following through on those commitments is a great way to build trust in a partnership. I think follow through is the most important thing in building and sustaining trust.

• To make sure I am taking time to build trust, I will invite my partners to tour my work place ans meet with other stakeholders i work with

• Principles of partnership being demonstrated are
    Equity, mutual benefits
    Those that were not demonstrated are transparency, trust and commitment and co_accountability

• Be open and honest whilst effectively communicating with the partner.

• For me building trust has a major factor when partnering with someone, it means you absolutely sure the person will not and never defraud you and also has the organization interest at heart not his/her selfish motive.

• To build the processes together , which leads to commitment and a sense of belonging , trust and responsibility .

• Aside time, i feel transparency and involvement is quite very vital in building trust

• I would have meetings and yes, bring the partners to my office to meet and see what activities are taking place in my setting.

• Yeah! transparent is extremely importanat

• Indeed,transparent is so important in creating an effective partnership

• Все прекрасно. Все отлично. Спасибо

• To make sure my partner is involved in the processes as we build trust, i will ensure that they contribute there ideas on various issues, positive or negative. the positive will be accepted, and discussions will need to take place on how the negative views can be ironed out well...

• You've made really valid points here. The goal is just to make them feel they are part of of the process.

• I will be transparent and bring potential conflicts of interest on table with my partners.

•   I will share updates and concerns related to project activities. Plan and execute for joint review meeting for reflection and learning. Arrange discussion for comments on key strategies and actions.
  • The ultimate goal of building partnership is highly dependent on trust building !

• Trust is something to be observed in practices but we should not be objective based on the the simple commitment. the respect of the commitment is a process to attend the level of trust

• As a leader, being trustworthy with partner is about, Ensuring that your words and actions match and also balancing the need for results with being considerate of others and their feelings

• I believe that having a lunch and meeting with key decision makers are amazing. It will allow us build trust between individually and partnership. Also should be transparent about what your target from this partnership is important.

• To ensure I am taking steps to build trust, I will include partners in identifying and reviewing issues together, share budget, timelines and relevant financial statements.

• I AM MENTORING NON PROFITS IN INDIA.
    YES, HAD GOOD EXPERIENCE IN BUILDING TRUST AND PARTNERSHIPS.
    SOME OF THE POINTS REQUIRED INCLUDES:

1. TOOK TIME TO KNOW EACH OTHER. BY DISCUSSION BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE.
    2. TOOK TIME TO KNOW MORE AND ASSESS THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE ASPECTS OF THE PARTNERSHIP.
    3. LATER INVITED THE PARTNERS TO SEE OUR ORGANIZATION, SERVICES, SUPPORTS, STRUCTURE, BENEFICIARIES,
      AND OTHER TARGETED GROUPS, ETC.
    4. DISCUSSED OPENLY ABOUT THE SWOT (STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES, OPPORTUNITIES & THREATS) ANALYSIS OF
      THE PARTNER, POSSIBLE POSITIVES, NEGATIVES, HINDRANCES, LOSS OF RECOGNITION, LOSS OF REPUTATION,
      ETC.,
    5. CLARITY ON NEEDS, INTEREST, OUTCOME, AND IMPACT DUE TO THE PROPOSED PARTNERSHIP.
    6. KEEP THINGS TRANSPARENT AND VISIBLE AT EVERY STAGE OF BUILDING TRUST.

I AM WITH NON PROFITS SINCE LAST TWO DECADES. BUILDING TRUST WITH THE PRATERS AND DEVELOPING PARTNERSHIPS WORKS WELL FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH WITH ADDED VALUE AS A WIN WIN SITUATION. .
    LOOKING FORWARD

• To build trust with my partners, I will ensure that we plan for all major activities together; I will invite them to participate in the implementation of these activities. I will also organize sessions like roundtables and breakfast meetings just to help me know and understand each other more.

• Agree! Facilitating spaces for teambuilding and bonding, is key for strengthening a working relationship, that is reliable, mutually beneficial and valued

• Trust in partnership is gained when all parties are comfortable in the way partnership is being managed. To ensure trust is built in partnership, the following must be done:

1. Define together partnering goal: This will ensure that that each partner knows what needs to be done
    2. Sharing roles and resources: Roles and responsibilities must be shared in a manner that represents the partnership. This should also apply to resources needed for successful implementation of activities in the partnership.
    3. Transparency and accountability: All resources in the partnership should be accounted for all the time and that there must be transparency in handling things
    4. There must be a mechanism of handling complaints in the process
  • To make sure I am taking time to build trust, I will invite my partners to physical events, i will also send them some our customer feedback surveys, this is so that they can feel the pulse of the people we are serving.

• To make sure I am taking time to build trust, I will invite my partners to physical events, i will also send them some our customer feedback surveys, this is so that they can feel the pulse of the people we are serving.

• Trust is the base of any form of partnership. Its a must for every organization to trust their partners.

• I strongly agree with this point: trust is also built outside of work.

• Commitment to accountability- It is the responsibility of MALTX to adhere to what they had mutually agreed but failed to do so.
    Mutual benefit- Both MALTX and the UN agency should benefit from the partnership but it seemed no less contribution in terms of staff from MALTX

• To build trust I take time and meet with everyone and give them all the time I can. I also always stay very transparent to be sure all expectations are out in the open.

• To make sure we are building trust, I will openly declare any idea of conflict that arises in this first steps, so we can be fair and transparent about them and understand conflict is ok as long as everyone is able to accept and discuss it.

• Building trust revolves around several steps, including getting to know your partner and he gets to know you. There is no objection to seeing the goals and determinants of the other person to build sustainable trust.

• On my journey to building a strong, trust-based relationship with my potential partner, the technique of "reciprocity" is utilized. For example, I can gift my potential partner a book that would help him in his business decision-making, and also honor his invitation like a naming ceremony, marriage, or any other social event. By doing all these, you are putting your potential partner in a position to reciprocate when you need his help someday.

• In other to build trust, it is important to be as transparent and honest as possible during the process. If the other part is aware of your objectives, intentions, values, expectations and concerns, they're more likely to share theirs as well, which would allow for a sincere communication. By acknowledging all of these things, both parts know each other better and find it easier to trust each other.

• Building trust with colleagues, customers, and business partners is essential for any successful business. To build and maintain trust, there are four key tips that can be employed: taking time, building processes together, being transparent, and bringing potential conflict into the open.

Taking time is key to building trust, as it allows for conversations to be had and relationships to be built. Taking the time to understand and appreciate each person’s individual perspective is essential for building trust.

Building processes together is also important to create trust. Working together to establish a shared understanding of how tasks will be completed and what the expectations are will allow for a better working relationship.

Being transparent is also key to building trust. Being open and honest about objectives, expectations, and potential issues can help to build trust amongst colleagues, customers, and business partners.

Finally, bringing potential conflicts into the open can help to build trust. Allowing for discussions to take place and issues to be addressed in a safe environment can help to establish trust.

I practice all of these tips already regarding the building of trust. I take the time to understand each person’s individual perspective, work together to establish a shared understanding of how tasks will be completed, be open and honest about objectives and expectations, and bring potential conflicts into the open. I will need to improve on being transparent and open about potential issues. I need to be more mindful of potential issues and address them in a timely manner to ensure that trust is maintained.

• To make sure i am taking time to build trust, i will discuss with my partner extensively to make sure that they know what is obtainable in this partnership and make them understand that all matters arising can be attended to for a good partnership.

• To establish trust between partners, my approach consists of:

• carry out a telephone or email conversation to clarify our intention in terms of vision, objectives, interests and challenges; this could continue around an agreed meeting.
    • Invite the partner to discover our organization (site visit, discussion with our colleagues).
    • Discover our partner's organizational culture (site visit, exchange with our colleagues).
      -Sent invitations to our partner for commemorative moments to discover beyond professional capacities, the personal and human side of our partner (cocktail, dinner, sports activities)
    M
    1 Reply
  • So as to build a strong trust with our partners, we will organize meetings to expose the future conflicts to the partners and other stakeholders in the organization. This help the partners to build a strong trust hence a good working relationship.

• This is an amazing shared ideas. Thank you for those numerous activities elaborated

• To build trust, I will be transparent about the resources we lack, and what our hesitancies are in partnering with other organizations.

• To make sure I am building trust within my partnerships, I promise to provide full transparency and ensure that communication lines are always open to ensure that partners are heard, seen and valued throughout the entire process.

• To make sure I build trust, I will take time getting to know their non-profit and I will atake time to appreciate the craftsmanship and history of the region.

• To ensure that we are building trust, we will invite our partners to our country wide activists convention so that they meet and interact with our beneficiaries at the grassroots.

• I couldn't agree more! Communication is a very important aspect of building trust and strong relationships. Without it there can be no success

• I agree with this point a lot. I always say relationships are built over hobbies and lunches, where both parties are allowed to be free and informal with each other. To add to that, I would consider constant communication, and an open door policy where we tackle emerging issues on their early stages before it's too late. My policy is: better to overcommunicate than undercommunicate

• To build trust, we will:

1. Schedule regular check-in meetings with partners.
    2. Listen actively to their concerns and feedback.
    3. Be transparent about decision-making processes.
    4. Uphold honesty and integrity in all interactions.
    5. Follow through on commitments and deadlines.
    6. Remain flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances.
    7. Recognize and appreciate their contributions.
    8. Address conflicts constructively and promptly.
    9. Align efforts with shared goals and vision.
    10. Offer support for capacity building when needed.
  • To make sure that our partners are involved in building trust, we believe in stablishing clear communication and be transparent about our intensions, actions and decisions. Hosting them in our offices and involving them in sites visits to provide regular updates and share information openly, being open about concerns about things in relation to the program. We also believe in listening to the perspectives of our partners and acknowledge their feedback and inputs. Integrity is also one the things we prioritize, through honoring our commitments, adhere agreements and having team building activities to foster trust in informal settings.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.