Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• I am thanks NDEKILA from the DRC, I am employed in a company in Kinshasa, but also a young entrepreneur in the carwash service.

• My name is Emile NDAYIRUKIYE from BURUNDI, i am very interested in social development throughout social entrepreneurship. I am so glad to among the provileged one of partakers of theses philanthropy UNIVERSITY courses, thank you !

• Hello! I am Minna from Sudan. I am a volunteer and founder of start-up iAP. I am interested in Politics, Tech, Law, and Education!

A
    1 Reply
  • Hello ! my name is Emile NDAYIRUKIYE from Burundi . I have a strong desire to contibute to the development of my country through social Entrepreneurship.!

A
    1 Reply
  • Zuha Rashid , the CEO of Waduha Welfare Organization, with expertise in Human Resources and Special Child Psychology. Founded Waduha Care Home for vulnerable children and leads campaigns promoting human rights, civic education, and maternal training, fostering societal upliftment.

• I'm agree with your

• Yes great opportunity

• Me too minna can you help me and join in my group

• Hie everyone. I am Shadreck Samungu from Zimbabwe. A development practitioner and an aspiring Social entrepreneur with a desire to positively impact young people. I'm very happy to be here.

• Samuel Yeboah, project lead for Teach Me Well Ghana.
    Excited to be on the program.

• Hi, my name is Grace Kanma from Nigeria. I work as an administrative assistant and manage a fashion business. I love to volunteer, and see that people thrive and are impacted positively in every way.

• Hey, this is Kavya Agarwal from India. Currently a marketer with a heart for the development sector, I'm here to equip myself with better understanding of the nuances of social entrepreneurship. Hoping to connect with like-minded individuals and have an insightful learning experience.

• Hello, I am Keren from Uganda. Am here to restart my journey on Education after being in employment for almost 10 years.
    This is going to be an interesting journey.
    in my free time in create jewelry for ladies (@kenu.handmade).
    Thank you.

I
    1 Reply
  • Hi
    I am Isa Ibrahim from Nigeria a monitoring and evaluation officer,I am very happy to join this wonderful team hope I can learn new skills on entrepreneurs, thanks.

• Very happy to meet you people

• Hi
    I am Khadar Mahdi from Somalia. A volunteer and also founder of Quintessential Lead. I'm enthusiastic about Education, Leadership and Technology.

• Hello. My name is Emmanuel Muthui from Kenya. Looking forward to learn and network.

• Hello, am George from Ghana, Business development and operations consultant with GADef international, open to learn, collaborate and always happy volunteer on social investment portfolios in the youth

• Hello,Dona from Kigali.Iam Social Entrepreneur.Looking ward to gain more skills and experience from everyone

• I AM MR ZAFAR IQBAL FROM PK

• My name is David, and I am a child advocate and a social entrepreneur. I love to contribute to making every child safe, loved, and cared for. Also, as an entrepreneur, I develop and implement innovative solutions in some of the local communities that I work with.

1 Reply
  • Hello, everyone!

I'm from Portugal, and I'm thrilled to be part of this "Global Social Entrepreneurship" course. I have a background in criminology and have recently completed the first year of my conversion master's degree in psychology. Currently, I'm in the design phase of my social venture, which aims to provide high-quality, evidence-based education in applied psychology for personal and social transformation.

I wish you all a rewarding learning experience,
    Vânia Salgadinho

• Hi David,

As you mentioned your passion for child advocacy, recently I came across some interesting and free online certificate courses provided by UNICEF that might interest you.

Have a look at this link: https://agora.unicef.org/local/catalogue/index.php

Best regards,
    Vânia Salgadinho

• Hello everyone, my name is Mayra Volquez from the Dominican Republic. I am a passionate entrepreneur working to reduce plastic waste and promote ecological products.

F
    1 Reply
  • This course is suitable for the students who have recently passed their college exams.

• Hi, Very good project, I am here to support you. Feel free to contact you.

• Hello, hope you are well. My name is Esther Khadioli from Kenya. I believe in impacting our societies, being global changemakers and being the change we wish to see in the world. Super humbled to be a part of this and can't wait for the great things in store for us.

• Hi everyone. My name is Eric. I have a background in healthcare service management and an advocate of public health, with particular interested in providing community educational and awareness campaign programs in infectious diseases and population health.
    I am here to learn and share ideas about global social entrepreneurship principles that are applicable particularly in the field of healthcare services.

• Hi, Jonathan from Malawi, I would like to know more and develop skills in global entrepreneurship

• Hi,
    I am Rafiq Ahmed from Pakistan , I interest in preservation of date and help support the framers in date framing

• Hello everyone!
    My name is Amanda and I'm from the United States. I'm currently working for a local development organization in El Salvador. I'm looking forward to this course!

• Hello Everyone,
    My name is Blessing Uwechia from Nigeria.
    I am passionate about human potential development and and inspiring youths and women to make a difference in the world. Living for others is my aim

• Hi everyone,
    I'm S Mohammed M Sambolah from Liberia.

• Hi!
    I am Natasha Sachdev from Thailand. I can't wait to begin this course and develop my skills and knowledge in social entrepreneurship.

• My name is Mussah Ladd, an entrepreneur and mental health advocate in Malawi but currently based in Kenya now. Founder of various organisations including Youth Leadership Organisation called The Platform. I am a Christian, a husband and a Dad to two beautiful girls. Thank you

• I am PORTIPHER SICHEEPA from LUSAKA, Zambia. I am the second year student in school of pharmacy at Apex medical university. I am here because I realized that my real talent is business and marketing. Taking this course to a complexion and getting a skill will mean alot to me. Thanks.

• Hi Everyone,
    My name is Solomon, I am Community Engagement Associate with an Energy Company in Nigeria. I am thrilled to be on this journey and learn from everyone here as we carry on together.

• Hello all, I am Ashiq from India. I am passionate to be a development practitioner especially in the community development domain.

Thank you.

• Hi Everyone,

I am Nahoo Asteraye from Ethiopia. I have the affiliation to volunteer and help people with different pitfalls in life.

• Hello,
    I am Ali Amin from Syria.
    I am based in the Netherlands.
    I hold MBA, PMP, International Diploma of business and engineering.
    I have more than 25 years of experience with UN and International Organization.

• Hello too. I am Mark Franklin from Kenya. I am passionate about technology and my life purpose is to bridge the technology divide affecting African countries by providing context specific solutions.

• Hello everyone,

My name is Mel, and I am thrilled to connect with this global social entrepreneurship group from Addis Ababa. I am passionate about leveraging the power of social entrepreneurship to address pressing challenges in our community and beyond. With a background in branding, design and digital marketing, I am dedicated to creating positive and sustainable impact through innovative and collaborative solutions. I am excited to learn from all of you, share experiences, and collectively work towards creating meaningful change. Looking forward to engaging in insightful discussions and contributing to the incredible work being done in the realm of social entrepreneurship.

Best regards,
    Mel.

• Hello everyone,

My name is Mel, and I am thrilled to connect with this global social entrepreneurship group from Addis Ababa. I am passionate about leveraging the power of social entrepreneurship to address pressing challenges in our community and beyond. With a background in branding, design and digital marketing, I am dedicated to creating positive and sustainable impact through innovative and collaborative solutions. I am excited to learn from all of you, share experiences, and collectively work towards creating meaningful change. Looking forward to engaging in insightful discussions and contributing to the incredible work being done in the realm of social entrepreneurship.

Best regards,
    Mel

• Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share my thoughts on Module 2: Mission Statement. I found it really interesting to dive into the importance of a clear mission statement and how it sets the tone for an organization's goals and values. The examples and discussions helped me understand how crucial it is to have a strong, memorable mission statement. I feel like I have a better grasp on what makes a mission statement effective and how it can guide an organization's direction. Looking forward to putting this knowledge into practice!

Cheers,
    Mel

• Hello everyone! I am Sheryll Loyola from Philippines. I am a government employee and is looking for ways to help underprivileged people improve their lives. I look forward to learning more about Social Entrepreneurship, believing this will be significant for the said aim.

• Hello..
    Am Grace from Uganda ,an entrepreneur and I love helping people in my community to earn a living. Thank you.

• My name is Obed Akintan from Nigeria. I am passionate about giving back to my community and I love to see people get better.

• Innocent mazulu is my name from zambia am an m&e can wait to dive into the world if great thinkers and optimistic individual called entrepreneurs

• Hello Everyone, I am Ololade Ajayi from Nigeria, the founder of DOHS Cares for Vulnerable Women and Children Foundation, an organization that is fighting to end sexual and gender based violence and also providing trauma healing to survivors of GBV.
    I am glad to be here.

• Hi, Jason here from Australia. I am interested in knowing more about the subject and networking with others. All the best everyone

S
    1 Reply
  • Hi my name is Simon from Nigeria IAM happy to be here and I am here to learn

• Hello fellow learners!
    I'm excited to join this community as we embark on our learning journey together. My name is Sandip Timalsina, and I'm passionate learning about Global Community. I believe that learning is a collaborative process, and I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas, insights, and questions with all of you.
    The course discussion board is a fantastic platform for us to connect, share knowledge, and support each other's learning goals. Whether you're a seasoned enthusiast or just starting out in this field, I believe we all have something valuable to contribute and learn from one another.
    Let's make the most of this opportunity to engage with like-minded individuals from around the world. Feel free to reach out, ask questions, or share your thoughts on any topic related to our course. Together, we can create a vibrant learning community where everyone feels empowered to explore and grow.
    Looking forward to our discussions!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.