Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Educating Women through Skill acquisition

My name is Olaide Dafe. I am passionate about women ,especially the vulnerable ones in ensuring the actualization of their dreams. This is by empowering them to be all they intended to be. This can only be through skill acquisition, this is such that they can also be able to support their families. Empowerment through skills is the way forward out of poverty and it also gives the woman a sense of purpose and belonging.

A
    K
    2 Replies
  • @Olaide said in Educating Women through Skill acquisition:

My name is Olaide Dafe. I am passionate about women ,especially the vulnerable ones in ensuring the actualization of their dreams. This is by empowering them to be all they intended to be. This can only be through skill acquisition, this is such that they can also be able to support their families. Empowerment through skills is the way forward out of poverty and it also gives the woman a sense of purpose and belonging.

You are right.

O
    1 Reply
  • @AdaDobis said in Educating Women through Skill acquisition:

@Olaide said in Educating Women through Skill acquisition:

You are right.

thanks adadobis

• Hello, i think we share same spirit. But i am worried about married women without a skill to give them security in case of husband demise, divorce or financial challenges.

O
    1 Reply
  • @zeeshags said in Educating Women through Skill acquisition:

Hello, i think we share same spirit. But i am worried about married women without a skill to give them security in case of husband demise, divorce or financial challenges.

Wow@zeeshags... this is really a great news am not alone. Oh yes, we are looking out for women that can not be able to stand on their own due to some financial challenges or a divorcee ,widow or a single mother.

• @Olaide said in Educating Women through Skill acquisition:

Yes! Women empowerment is the key to liberate and eradicate poverty in Nigeria and Africa at large. I will be most willing to collaborate with you in this regard.

• You are quite right Olaide. Women need to attain some level of independence through their hard earned money.
    Do you have any program or mean by which you intend to achieve this dream? Cos if you do, i will really love to help.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.