Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Essentials Of NonProfit Strategy (July 2019)

Hi, My name is Maryam . I just started the course on Essentials of non-profit strategy (July) and i noticed that there are assignments which require those taking the course to partner up. I think it would be a great idea to form a team so those who are interested in forming a team to make it easier to find partners should please reply to this. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Regards and Goodluck :)

P
    D
    2 Replies
  • @Mabd said in Essentials Of NonProfit Strategy (July 2019):

Hi, My name is Maryam . I just started the course on Essentials of non-profit strategy (July) and i noticed that there are assignments which require those taking the course to partner up. I think it would be a great idea to form a team so those who are interested in forming a team to make it easier to find partners should please reply to this. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Regards and Goodluck :)

I'm pleased to meet you Maryam. I'm Pat and I would like us to form a team since we are studying same course. What is your title statement? Mine has to do with teenage pregnancy. can we work together?

• @Mabd said in Essentials Of NonProfit Strategy (July 2019):

Good to have you here @Maryam. you are very much right, the earlier the team is formed the more we progress. But our locations matters a lot. I think it will be wise if we create a WhatsApp group, to enable us work better, for me am not really used to this app. Thanks

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.