Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community! -Dominican Republic

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Dominican Republic community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

M
    A
    4 Replies
  • Hi comunity, My name is Miguel, I live in Santo Domingo Ensanche quisquella, work in the army, academic officer, i join this community because I'm interested to learn and share knowledge. Thanks

1 Reply
  • @mrodriguez said in Introduce yourself to the community!:

Hi comunity, My name is Miguel, I live in Santo Domingo Ensanche quisquella, work in the army, academic officer, i join this community because I'm interested to learn and share knowledge. Thanks

Bienvenido @MRodriguez, it is wonderful to have you at Philanthropy University and in the Dominican Republic community! Is there anything that you would like to discuss with this community?

@all, it would be great for others like to introduce themselves as well!

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Dominican Republic:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Dominican Republic community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

My name es Alex, I live in Santo Domingo, I’m not working By the moment, and I choose this community because I want to learn new things and meet new people

• Hello everyone, my name is Aleska Méndez, I live in Dominican Republic I don´t work, and I choosed this community because of my nationality.

• Hello Colleagues,

I am Virginia and I live in Santo Domingo and working in a local NGO. I would like to know people related to different areas but linked to Monitoring and Evaluation. Hope to learn and share with new colleagues!

1 Reply
  • @vvallejo said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Dominican Republic:

Hello Colleagues,

I am Virginia and I live in Santo Domingo and working in a local NGO. I would like to know people related to different areas but linked to Monitoring and Evaluation. Hope to learn and share with new colleagues!

Welcome @vvallejo! @all is anyone else working in M&E in this community?

Hi everyone,

My name is Luis E Bayonet Robles, I live in Santo Domingo, I work as a Professor (eLearning, Informatics and Finance) in different Universities. I Join PU because I want to provide a better collaboration in the NGO where I participate in https://www.retribucionconamor.com

• Hi everyone,

My name is Natividad Familia Pereyra and I am a primary and middle school teacher with emphasis in English subjects. The reason why I am in this course is because I am actually looking forward to get more involved in volunteering for my community. Another reason why I am joining this group and adding myself to this course, is because of personal growth and professional development. I also believe, that if
    we all, learn, we can also have more to give.

S
    1 Reply
  • @natifpereyra said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Dominican Republic:

Hi everyone,

My name is Natividad Familia Pereyra and I am a primary and middle school teacher with emphasis in English subjects. The reason why I am in this course is because I am actually looking forward to get more involved in volunteering for my community. Another reason why I am joining this group and adding myself to this course, is because of personal growth and professional development. I also believe, that if

Hola Natividad!

I've noticed you're also from DR. Great to see you around!

• Hi, my husband and I, work in the piblic schools in Santiago, DR. We are missionaries teaching moral valuos to the kids and youth.

Hi everyone,
    Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this comm

Hi. What a pleasure that we have a group to share experiences. My name is Judith Lara, me and some friends created a small NGO to help girls in orphanages to have a better future. We give talks, workshops, courses, in different areas. www.retribucionconamor.com

• Hi My name is Karolyn Castro, I live in the Dominican Republic and I am part of a ONG that works with providing education and medical access to kids in high risk and isolated communities. I also run my own personal cause where I channel clothes donations from friends and family to kids and adults in need. Looking forward to meet you all.

• @StephanieC said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Dominican Republic:

@natifpereyra said in Introduce yourself to the community! -Dominican Republic:

Hi everyone,

Hola Natividad!

I've noticed you're also

• Hi everyone,

I'm Katy Capriles and I live in Santo Domingo 🇩🇴. I'm a creative of the advertising business but I've been all my life involve in fundraising and helping other.
    Last year I decide to begin a local NGO calles "de chin en chin" that means little by little. I've been helping people in need speciality kids and their education. I'm also involve in some environment causes. Hope to learn and share.

• Hi everyone,

My name is Hector Montero nice to meet you!!!!.

I´m from Dominican Republic, 24 Year old and i just graduated in Accountant degree (a lot of numbers jajja). I´ve experience in tourist industri as a reservation agent in the sales department, revenue management and other department is what I love. As you know guys, work such as revenue of the new hotel in the beginning is like project, you don´t know what´s going to happend if your desitions are goint to run the hotel etc... This course perfect match with this career cause have some steps and helpful analisys that focus on the right ways for taking a desitions. there´s a lot of things that i´d like to said but is anough.

Best regard,
    Hector Montero

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.