Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Share your best practices!

Hi everyone,

We here at Philanthropy University recognize that you guys, our learners, are experts in what you do. For that reason, we want to to hear your best practices for common challenges you face in your work.

Make sure to click the “vote” button on others’ responses that you agree with or are helpful to you!

• What is an example of how your organization has successfully communicated the importance of its programs to a new target population?
    1 Reply
  • Through network workshops, network platform like agripro focus, national exhibition, trade shows.

• With ads on Google, sponsored by Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits. Google waives billing on ads worth up to $10,000 USD per month for eligible organizations.

2 Replies
  • @jason said in Share your best practices!:

Hi everyone,

We here at Philanthropy University recognize that you guys, our learners, are experts in what you do. For that reason, we want to to hear your best practices for common challenges you face in your work.

Make sure to click the “vote” button on others’ responses that you agree with or are helpful to you!

• What is an example of how your organization has successfully communicated the importance of its programs to a new target population?

I am not the best designer, so I love using tools like Canva to easily create graphics for social media (& more). They have a special free account for nonprofits: https://about.canva.com/canva-for-nonprofits/ It is great to use for fundraising, telling your organization's story and building an engaging social media following.

It has a feature that lets you duplicate and re-size your designs in just one click!

1 Reply
  • @rogercu said in Share your best practices!:

With ads on Google, sponsored by Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits. Google waives billing on ads worth up to $10,000 USD per month for eligible organizations.

That's a HUGE one @RogerCU ! Do you have a link you can share with the group that explains more about this program?

• @paigedearing said in Share your best practices!:

@jason said in Share your best practices!:

Hi everyone,

I am not the best designer, so I love using tools like Canva to easily create graphics for social media (& more). They have a special free account for nonprofits: https://about.canva.com/canva-for-nonprofits/ It is great to use for fundraising, telling your organization's story and building an engaging social media following.

It has a feature that lets you duplicate and re-size your designs in just one click!

Awesome suggestion @paigedearing ! I will have to check this one out for myself ;)

In reading into this, it sounds like you think visuals are important for communicating things like the importance of an organization's programs. Do you have any other best practices around how to best communicate the importance of an organization's programs?

T
    1 Reply
  • @rogercu said in Share your best practices!:

With ads on Google, sponsored by Google Ad Grants for Nonprofits. Google waives billing on ads worth up to $10,000 USD per month for eligible organizations.

See google.com/nonprofits/eligibility and look up your country.

• one of the strategies the organization am working with has been using so far is organizing a workshop training for a target population and that has yielded a positive response.

• @Jason said in Share your best practices!:

@paigedearing said in Share your best practices!:

@jason said in Share your best practices!:

Hi everyone,

Awesome suggestion @paigedearing ! I will have to check this one out for myself ;)

In reading into this, it sounds like you think visuals are important for communicating things like the importance of an organization's programs. Do you have any other best practices around how to best communicate the importance of an organization's programs?

The most challenge we often face in our work is marketing strategy.
    Because the most of our clients are not aware of our new services

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.