Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Guidiance/Voluteers on M&E Plan

Hello everyone,
    I have just completed Introduction to M&E and my first assignment is to complete an Introduction Document for an M&E plan.
    The constraint here is that i don't have any project design or project planning documents as i am new to nonprofit organization.Can anyone or group of people assist or guide me on it as it is utmost priority to me at this time or anyone willing to work with me to complete this assignment.

Thank you as i await your response(s)

D
    2 Replies
  • @damey said in Guidiance/Voluteers on M&E Plan:

Hello everyone,
    I have just completed Introduction to M&E and my first assignment is to complete an Introduction Document for an M&E plan.
    The constraint here is that i don't have any project design or project planning documents as i am new to nonprofit organization.Can anyone or group of people assist or guide me on it as it is utmost priority to me at this time or anyone willing to work with me to complete this assignment.

I am sorry about the typographical error it is GUIDANCE not GUIDIANCE

Hello everyone,

Hello @Damey, thank you for posting here!

It is great to hear that you are taking the Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course, congratulations on your progress!

Do you have specific questions for the group? What would you like to know? Perhaps if you can share a bit more information, some others here will be able to assist you!

I would also encourage you to take our Fundamentals of Project Management course when it begins in November :)

D
    1 Reply
  • @mark_g said in Guidiance/Voluteers on M&E Plan:

@damey said in Guidiance/Voluteers on M&E Plan:

Hello everyone,

Hello @Damey, thank you for posting here!

It is great to hear that you are taking the Planning for Monitoring and Evaluation course, congratulations on your progress!

Do you have specific questions for the group? What would you like to know? Perhaps if you can share a bit more information, some others here will be able to assist you!

I would also encourage you to take our Fundamentals of Project Management course when it begins in November :)
    Thank you @Mark_G i know i can always count on you but what took you so long to reply...I do not have specific question..i will like to know and learn from those who had done this course before on how they answered the question.prolly a team mate.

1 Reply

Thank you @Mark_G i know i can always count on you but what took you so long to reply...I do not have specific question..i will like to know and learn from those who had done this course before on how they answered the question.prolly a team mate.

Thanks for following up @Damey!

I apologize for the delayed response :( I did not see this post until a few days ago, unfortunately.

Did you find a teammate in the course?

D
    1 Reply
  • @mark_g said in Guidiance/Voluteers on M&E Plan:

I apologize for the delayed response :( I did not see this post until a few days ago, unfortunately.

No..i haven't found any..could you assist

1 Reply

@mark_g said in Guidiance/Voluteers on M&E Plan:

No..i haven't found any..could you assist

Sorry to hear @Damey, perhaps you could post in the discussion board there to see if others could assist you or join a team with you. What do you think?

Good luck with the course!

• Damey. Bonjour. Je suis nouveau dans le Cours.Peut être qu'entre temps vous avez trouvé une réponse à votre préoccupation. Si votre organisation n'a pas un projet sur lequel il travaille actuellemen, demandez si elle a au moins un plan stratégique et regardez.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.