Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• INTRODUCTION

My name is Onyinye Okoye. I am very grateful to be in this great platform with great minds to learn and share ideas for the good of humanity. It is my desire to be an agent of change in my community and the world at large. Thanks

P
    1 Reply
  • @onyinyeokoye12 said in INTRODUCTION:

My name is Onyinye Okoye. I am very grateful to be in this great platform with great minds to learn and share ideas for the good of humanity. It is my desire to be an agent of change in my community and the world at large. Thanks

welcome my sister

O
    1 Reply
  • hello all,
    i am Imaobong Etefia from Akwa Ibom State. i am running a multipurpose cooperative society with passion for the rural women and out of high school youths.

• @Priestly58 said in INTRODUCTION:

@onyinyeokoye12 said in INTRODUCTION:

welcome my sister
    Thank you. I appreciate.

• Hello everyone, my name is Karimat Haruna, I am Makeup Therapist and a Confidence Coach, based in Abuja. I started a community based organization in 2013 out of my love for helping women recognize their potentials, taking their place in community development and creating social impact. I have decided to take this to the next level and thus currently working on legalizing my organization so that we can have the license to freely operate in Nigeria for starters.
    I am so glad to be here and excited about the results I am going to be getting from joining this noble group of influencers.

my kind regards!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.