Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduction

Hi there, my name is Kathrin and I live in Dubai. I recently started a company called 1001 Good Deeds with the aim to bridge the gap between corporate organizations and NGOs worldwide. I have a corporate background myself so would like to learn some more knacks about fundraising here.
    I look forward to learning together with all of you!
    Best,
    Kathrin

F
    2 Replies
  • @KathrinGnilka said in Introduction:

Hi there, my name is Kathrin and I live in Dubai. I recently started a company called 1001 Good Deeds with the aim to bridge the gap between corporate organizations and NGOs worldwide. I have a corporate background myself so would like to learn some more knacks about fundraising here.
    Best,
    Kathrin

Hello Kathrin, am sure you will enjoy and get alot of information from the resourceful members. I have no regret having completed the Introduction to fundraising. I also have a nonprofit organization in Uganda that you can use to explore your ambition for bridging the gaps among corporate organizations and the NGOs. You may view our information https://www.familyharvestfoundation.org

• @KathrinGnilka said in Introduction:

Best,
    Kathrin

You are mostly welcome
    Thank you

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.