Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Can I be a M&E professional, just only by taking philanthropy University course?

My background is from technology, but i would love to work on M&E. I completed a course M&E from philanthropy University. Does this enough to be and to work as M&E professional.

1 Reply
  • Course Facilitator

@NEYO said in Can I be a M&E professional, just only by taking philanthropy University course?:

My background is from technology, but i would love to work on M&E. I completed a course M&E from philanthropy University. Does this enough to be and to work as M&E professional.

@Neyo, definitely you can become an M&E professional not just by taking the courses but putting more effort and reading more and practising what you are learning through the Philanthropy University. Note that even in your area of specialty which is technology, you would definitely run projects that would require monitoring and evaluation and so definitely, you can become an M&E professional.

• Even without taking a course you can join the sector. Within the CARIBBEAN we have a group of M&E professionals who are at varying levels of competencies and training, we don’t have a formal certification in the region at this time but the leadership of CEI is focused in 2019 on building the capacity of its membership.

J
    1 Reply
  • @didavis2002 said in Can I be a M&E professional, just only by taking philanthropy University course?:

Even without taking a course you can join the sector. Within the CARIBBEAN we have a group of M&E professionals who are at varying levels of competencies and training, we don’t have a formal certification in the region at this time but the leadership of CEI is focused in 2019 on building the capacity of its membership.

I. good question. I'm also in this situation, my training area is   the environment, more to very interested / passionate in M & E.   I would love to gain more experience in this area.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.