Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Issue with introduction page

Hello admin!
    I got this error message on my welcome page, "Access Denied
    You seem to have stumbled upon a page that you do not have access to".

The page is mine. I am currently doing the first module. But I have some other challenges: 1. No option of forming a team and 2. The PDF worksheet download link is not on my page. I am accessing the site with an Android phone.

1 Reply
  • @greatmaxon said in Issue with introduction page:

Hello admin!
    I got this error message on my welcome page, "Access Denied
    You seem to have stumbled upon a page that you do not have access to".

The page is mine. I am currently doing the first module. But I have some other challenges: 1. No option of forming a team and 2. The PDF worksheet download link is not on my page. I am accessing the site with an Android phone.

Hello @greatmaxon, thank you for posting! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Which course are you referring to?

As for the accessibility issue: right now our mobile app allows learners to view all of our course content on their mobile, but it does not yet have the functionality to complete assignments. In order to complete an assignment, you will need to connect through a desktop. We are working on improving our mobile app in the future to allow for this type of functionality!

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.