Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• @Geezon said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

That seems to be a great topic. Is there a fundamental difference between the theory of change and advocacy?

Glad to hear you're interested! A Theory of Change is a central strategic document that describes how your organization creates change. Whether or not your organization does advocacy, this can be a useful tool. We'll be developing this course in the next few months, so stay tuned!

• @Zaciima said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hi everybody,
    I had been used sometime back when I was working Danish Refugee Council. We used the theory of change (TOC) as n approach/tool for the sustainable development program funded by DANIDA, this approach assist you to identify what problem you want to address, resources and conditions to be put in place as an input, interventions to be carried out to achieve a desired goal and change that the organization envisioned to obtain for a certain population. The TOC put in place assumptions and clear indicators that measure beyond the immediate outcome.
    One example is improving the livelihood schemes of certain community through vocational skill training to enable self-reliance of the target community.
    The long run goal is to enable the community self-reliance. TOC assists replenishing the pathway and mapping out the stages you go throughout and how they are lined each other through illustrated framework.
    Setting and identifying the final goal +Input (resources human and material)+activities (interventions) carried+ immediate out come finally desired goal inline with ongoing monitoring and evaluation of each step to measure that all are on track to the right direction inconsideration with the assumptions put in place. The TOC leads to tangible and measurable sustainable impact in the long-run. Thinking out of the boxes.

Sounds like this was a helpful process for the Danish Refugee Council. I'd love to learn more. I'll send you a direct message.

M
    1 Reply
  • @egharanugrapaksi said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Prochaska Model

Interesting! Sounds like you use some great models for behavioral change. I think the Theory of Change model I was referencing is a distinct tool from either the Prochaska Model or the Step Ladder of Change, however. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

• i covered my this week's topic. Do i have to submit anything else this week. Kindly guide me.

• @awyndham said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

@Zaciima said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hi everybody,
    I had been used sometime back when I was working Danish Refugee Council. We used the theory of change (TOC) as n approach/tool for the sustainable development program funded by DANIDA, this approach assist you to identify what problem you want to address, resources and conditions to be put in place as an input, interventions to be carried out to achieve a desired goal and change that the organization envisioned to obtain for a certain population. The TOC put in place assumptions and clear indicators that measure beyond the immediate outcome.
    One example is improving the livelihood schemes of certain community through vocational skill training to enable self-reliance of the target community.
    The long run goal is to enable the community self-reliance. TOC assists replenishing the pathway and mapping out the stages you go throughout and how they are lined each other through illustrated framework.
    Setting and identifying the final goal +Input (resources human and material)+activities (interventions) carried+ immediate out come finally desired goal inline with ongoing monitoring and evaluation of each step to measure that all are on track to the right direction inconsideration with the assumptions put in place. The TOC leads to tangible and measurable sustainable impact in the long-run. Thinking out of the boxes.

Sounds like this was a helpful process for the Danish Refugee Council. I'd love to learn more. I'll send you a direct message.

I need to know t
    his very well please

R
    1 Reply
  • Yes, I am currently studying change management. I would be interested to know more.

• I too would like to know more about the theory

• I will also like to know more about the topic

• I haven't apply nor create a Theory of Change because I'm a beginner right here, but I think that theory is such a great topic to learn about!
    I want to know the relation between this course and theory of change.

• I would like to know more about theory of change. I don't have any idea it because of trying to learn.

• yes , i always use TOC or logical fraemwork to plan my project and is often the key requirement in M&E and proposal development

• @Mbegetepaul said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

@awyndham said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

@Zaciima said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hi everybody,

I need to know t
    his very well please

This is a good approach. I guess with the description you've given, it aids in developing the most meaningful content. I shall like to know more about it.

Hi @all strategic planners! Philanthropy University is developing a course on the Theory of Change method for planning organizational strategy. If you have taken Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy or Global Social Entrepreneurship, this method should be familiar to you.

Before we start developing this new course, however, I want to hear from you! I'll be checking this thread for advice on Theories of Change. I might even reach out to a few participants directly to see whether they'd like to be featured in the course.

• Has your organization created a Theory of Change? Why or why not?
    • If you have created a Theory of Change already, how did you do it? Who was involved in the creation of the Theory of Change?
    • If you have created a Theory of Change already, how do you use it?

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!
    -- Andrew

Hi,
    I do not know more about the theory of change so that I cannot share my thought about it.

Thank you very much.

1 Reply
  • i also don't know the theory of Chang

• Well. It would be good for me to learn about the theory of change.

• @0715685395 said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hi @all strategic planners! Philanthropy University is developing a course on the Theory of Change method for planning organizational strategy. If you have taken Essentials of Nonprofit Strategy or Global Social Entrepreneurship, this method should be familiar to you.

Before we start developing this new course, however, I want to hear from you! I'll be checking this thread for advice on Theories of Change. I might even reach out to a few participants directly to see whether they'd like to be featured in the course.

• If you have created a Theory of Change already, how did you do it? Who was involved in the creation of the Theory of Change?

-- Andrew

Hi,
    I do not know more about the theory of change so that I cannot share my thought about it.

Thank you very much.

I think the theory of change is important and merits being studied as a course on its own. I am willing to learn more about this

M
    1 Reply
  • @21_1970 said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

@0715685395 said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

-- Andrew

Hi,

Thank you very much.

I think the theory of change is important and merits being studied as a course on its own. I am willing to learn more about this

I'm not with a familiar of theory of change

• Great subject. I am really glad to hear that Philanthropy University is developing theory of change. There is not a better time now we need to understand this subject because of our fast changing and dynamic world and organisations we live in and work in respectively. Although, i have had great experience in this course, i will really want to be a part of this if given the opportunity. Great work!

-- Andrew

-- Andrew

Hello Andrew,
    French speaker but can speak English for communication . So I enroll for this course to learn about fundraising for a general causes. Actually on media, trying to develop a free online platform to give access to people who want to participate on change, to create a better world by sharing the ideas. About the theory of change am here to learn how to use it to make my dream to became a reality

• Theory of change is a set of assumption about the relationship between project activities and goal. Basically it is a document which describes how we will reach to our goal through different activities.

A
    1 Reply
  • I've gone through the comments here and have really learned a lot about the theory of change already.. Am glad am in this class

M
    1 Reply
  • @Ugwusonicca said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

I've gone through the comments here and have really learned a lot about the theory of change already.. Am glad am in this class

Am glad to be with you and passing through conversation her and learned a lot about theory of change. In my organisation the theory is being practicedc conducting semi annul meetings, providing the necessity needed by people also change the workers to new places.

• @Wasif said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Theory of change is a set of assumption about the relationship between project activities and goal. Basically it is a document which describes how we will reach to our goal through different activities.

As it was mentioned below, while I was reading comments, I have already learnt the topic. I am really interested to get some more information on the Theory of Change.

• Hi all my name is Lucy,my course is yet to start in a week.

I am presently self employ .I joined this program because I want to improve on myself

• That's amazing, Im Bukunmi, from Nigeria, i really wanna get better and also learnt new things

• My name is mohamed sulaiman
    I from Somalia and I thank my dear advisor mohamud abdisalam who gave me good understandable this course and thanks my tutor who is present here I would like to complete smoothly my subject

• I just joined the group but I am excited going forward and looking at the Impact I may be able to make in society

• Hey Andrew
    . Yes our organization has created a theory of change, since our organization deals with couples to find their purpose through giving, we gather couples from different areas and communities, to have an impact in the Society, by simply giving. So most of the couples are involved in changing lives of the less fortunate. While moving forward we will be seeking for sponsorship such as, educational training for kids, teenagers, and youth, and different organizations that deals with different campaigns and issues.

1 Reply

-- Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Yes, we have started using ToC since last year. The process is rather straightforward - understanding the problems/issues, identifying the goal or 'dream,' , and work backward to identify what are the preconditions before the goal can be achieved. At the end of the process, you would have a hierarchy of conditions leading up to the goal. There are some technical aspect to it that need to be considered. The preconditions have to be 'situational' rather than 'practical'. For example, 'capacity building plan is in place' instead of 'conduct a training'.

ToC is the main document to chart for our 5 years strategic plan. It is used to plan for all the projects we are and will be executing for the next five years to achieve the intended goal. The ToC is a living document and will be reviewed annually to ensure accuracy and relevancy.

This is our first attempt and I am sure there's so much more to learn about the theory. I look forward to reading the inputs from others!

1 Reply
  • Hi, I sincerely don't have an in dept knowledge on ToC, However, am trusting in the course of this exercise i will study hard and increase my knowledge of the course.

-- Andrew

Hi, My knowledge on the ToC is very basic but all i know is its different ways that can be used to achieve the same objective. I have not developed one on my own

Has your organization created a Theory of Change? Why or why not?
    If you have created a Theory of Change already, how did you do it? Who was involved in the creation of the Theory of Change?
    If you have created a Theory of Change already, how do you use it?

Hello all, Am Abdullahi Mohamed, from Soamlia,
    Yes we have, because of scaling or labeling our interventions.
    This has three components: be the innovator to develop evidence-based and replicable solutions, be the voice for and of children, and build partnerships to achieve results at scale.

This is how this theory is applicated within the Child Protection area.

Being the innovator:

• we develop and collect evidence-based solutions that can be replicated by other organisations across the world;
    • we increase and strengthen capacity for the design and delivery of child protection programs among and partners.

Being the voice:

• we create public awareness on child protection, mobilise communities and challenge the social acceptance of violence;
    • we advocate and mobilise for better, sustainable policies for the implementation of children's rights to protection, with a particular focus on child proction systems at all levels.

Building partnerships:

• we coordinate and collaborate with children's own initiatives, local partners and other organisations that can disseminate and scale up child protection work at all levels;
    • we strengthen civil society capacity to lead child protection work locally will be at the centre of strategies;
    • we mobilise for incresed funding for child protection work, as well as for effective communications to ensure everyone understands why child protection is a key component of children's rights.

Achieving results at scale:

• we scale up preventive and remedial programs on child protection, to expand coverage and benefit more children.
    1 Reply
  • @Duuliye said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

sations across the world;

Theory of change is new to me. Well, i would like to learn about it.

• Am new to this topics. am glad am here I will be able to use every information learnt to upgrade my organisation

-- Andrew

Hi Andrew,

• My organisation has created a Theory of Change as part of our 5 year strategic planning process. It was useful beyond an output, specifically the TOC process itself was helpful in identifying a common narrative and vision for the organisation as a team. We've also created project TOC's based off the organisational TOC - and I find it useful when streamlining the project objectives to the organisation's longer goals.

• We had a strategic planning meeting that included board members and staff. The three day process only got us started, and we set up a team within the office that worked on refining it. This will later be presented to the rest of the larger team and discussed before finalising it.

Hope that helps!

1 Reply

-- Andrew

Hi Andrew it is my first time to hear about the Theory of change . I wish that you will develop the topic very well so that I will understand it well.
    Thanks in advance

• Course Facilitator

This will be a great course to take. Presently, I have no knowledge about ToC.

• @eglantine said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

I'm not familiar with TOC term in my organisation and I'am very interested to learn more about the concept and how it can impact positivly an organization .

Have heard of it but require more insight. Will be waiting earnestly to partake when the course gets included. Many thanks for this info.

-- Andrew
    no, our organization has not use TOC but I think it worth reading and learning this theories, hoping to enhance our horison in this field.

-- Andrew

thanks...learnt a lot

• I have not taken not nonprofit stategy or global social entrepreneurship course. i look forward to taking it and also the Theory of Change

• I have as well not taken any course yet and I am here to learn about the course to help me roll out plans.

• I just started

-- Andrew

hi, our organization does not have a TOC in place but i would love to know more. please keep me informed

N
    F
    2 Replies
  • @patricia_sue said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

-- Andrew

hi, our organization does not have a TOC in place but i would love to know more. please keep me informed

Hello, I am a first timer and willing to learn..

• @patricia_sue said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

-- Andrew

Hello, I am Felipe, Brazilian, 18 years-old, It's my first time here. I am willing to be part of this team.

• Welcome on board brother

• I would like to learn about TOC framework, our organization never created one.

• Theory of change depends on your mission and vision statement of your organization or project.

For example, I was looking for the impact a best methods of humanitarian on refugees.

I found the best theory is a self reliance model , to help the refugees help themselves. By giving them all they need to become self reliance.

• @Ramolefi said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hey Andrew
    . Yes our organization has created a theory of change, since our organization deals with couples to find their purpose through giving, we gather couples from different areas and communities, to have an impact in the Society, by simply giving. So most of the couples are involved in changing lives of the less fortunate. While moving forward we will be seeking for sponsorship such as, educational training for kids, teenagers, and youth, and different organizations that deals with different campaigns and issues.

Thanks for sharing your experience! It sounds like this process was helpful for your organization. I'd love to learn more - let's chat in direct message.

• @Zulfirdaus said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

-- Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Yes, we have started using ToC since last year. The process is rather straightforward - understanding the problems/issues, identifying the goal or 'dream,' , and work backward to identify what are the preconditions before the goal can be achieved. At the end of the process, you would have a hierarchy of conditions leading up to the goal. There are some technical aspect to it that need to be considered. The preconditions have to be 'situational' rather than 'practical'. For example, 'capacity building plan is in place' instead of 'conduct a training'.

ToC is the main document to chart for our 5 years strategic plan. It is used to plan for all the projects we are and will be executing for the next five years to achieve the intended goal. The ToC is a living document and will be reviewed annually to ensure accuracy and relevancy.

This is our first attempt and I am sure there's so much more to learn about the theory. I look forward to reading the inputs from others!

This is a fantastic explanation of how to produce a ToC and the benefits of using one. I'd love to learn more about your experience. Let's chat in direct message.

• @skempe said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

-- Andrew

Hi Andrew,

• My organisation has created a Theory of Change as part of our 5 year strategic planning process. It was useful beyond an output, specifically the TOC process itself was helpful in identifying a common narrative and vision for the organisation as a team. We've also created project TOC's based off the organisational TOC - and I find it useful when streamlining the project objectives to the organisation's longer goals.

• We had a strategic planning meeting that included board members and staff. The three day process only got us started, and we set up a team within the office that worked on refining it. This will later be presented to the rest of the larger team and discussed before finalising it.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the thorough explanation! I'd love to learn more about how your organization developed and uses it's theory of change. I'll follow up with you over direct message.

S
    1 Reply
  • Hie Andrew,
    I have worked on a number of TOCs for a number of programs ranging from governance, livelihood, nutrition, education, WASH, Child Protection just to mention but a few. Basically, the principle is the same across all the programs and the only difference is the context. It would be great to be part of the TOC team and share experiences.....

• Change is permanent & it should be charged in two perspective line.
    Positivist & negatively
    Horizontal & Vatical axis.

• Hello!
    Through your comment, I find this topic interested and I would like to join it.

• Hi I'm August.
    This is my second time during this course, I started in January of this year but lost my computer and didn't complete the course. I'm back to complete this course with you.

1 Reply
  • Well according to me, theory of change is more advanced form of logical framework, through which we develop chain of activities to link up with the impact and overall change. It can be used for strategy (more generalized form) or for any specific project proposal. It also streamline and connect different group of activities towards one common goal.

• Good day all, my name is Nurudeen Ali, l am from Nigeria, I have been teaching/lecturing for over ten years now, I am very much interested in theory of change, and l must say theory of change must reach the grassroots and those who really need it most. Thanks my little assertion.

• @August said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hi I'm August.
    This is my second time during this course, I started in January of this year but lost my computer and didn't complete the course. I'm back to complete this course with you.

Welcome back then :)

• Welcome back bro

-- Andrew

Honestly, i have no clue about the theory of change, but i do have a vision of change for the better from whatever it is, and in order to be better i think we all need to understand where we actually are and learn to know what we can do to maximize the outcome in sustainable manner in every aspect of life, leaves no one behind,- quoted from sustainable development goals. :P

• My name is Evan's, just joined to start learning m&e course

• Hi, it would be a welcome course to tackle in detail. I covered the topic in the Global Social Enterprise course and Im still in the process of applying the knowledge that I gained on the ground. Keep me posted when the course becomes available

• Hi , I am kura Joof From the Gambia. I want to learn about M&E . Please will like also to learn the theory of change.

• Hi, i'm Basma from Morocco, i just joined to start the course

• Hello! My name is Ziyok Mallo, I am from Abuja, Nigeria. I am a lawyer, I enroll for this course is to improve my knowledge in the Human Capital Development. I am glad to join this team.

• Hi! It great to be in this community. My name is Ihunanya Ukaigwe. I am a health care professional in the health insurance industry. Hope to gain knowledge that will broaden my view in the industry.

• Hi, am Blessing from Benin City, Nigeria.
    Am a student, studying Medical Laboratory Science. Hope to have more information on business.

-- Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Hope that helps!

• Hello, we have not developed the theory of change in my organization yet. I am happy to join this course so that I can pioneer the development of the theory of change in my organization. From the course overview, the course is very interesting already I am looking forward to it.

J
    1 Reply
  • Hi to all, i'm jewis from Cameroon. i'm in supply chain management and i'm glade to join this course , and as of now my company has not yet created a Theory of Change. I therefore look foward to get the knowledge and introduce it to my cmpany.

• Hi all!
    I'm Nada, working as a data analyst.
    I'm new to the industry and im on a quest to learn more and my friend directed me to this site and i hope to learn more ! :)

-- Andrew

Hi Andrew,

As a project manager I am more familiar with using log-frames s a planning and management tool. I have come across Theory of Change in my research but never had a change to use it. so I would greatly appreciate a couse in it.

• Hi ,
    I am Ijeoma from Nigeria, and am just joining the Course

1 Reply
  • @Haijay said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hi ,

You are most welcome Ijeoma,

L
    1 Reply

-- Andrew

Hi Andrew.
    Am not familiar with Theories of Change. Never had one in the organisation i working.

R
    1 Reply
  • Hi Andrew - yes this topic really interests me. I am implementing a Theory of Change this year in my project/organisation. I am reviewing all that has happened in the last 5 years and working on strategies to improve on successes and to build on the experience of failures etc. I am working on setting out a 5-10 year goal plan based on how things have gone so far. The phoenix arises!!

• Hi everyone! I am Sisilia from Fiji and I am in the teaching profession. To be honest, this is the first time I have come across this topic on Theories of Change and am willing to know more from this course. I know that this will help me to share what I have learnt to my colleagues.

L
    1 Reply
  • @Duuliye said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Has your organization created a Theory of Change? Why or why not?
    If you have created a Theory of Change already, how did you do it? Who was involved in the creation of the Theory of Change?
    If you have created a Theory of Change already, how do you use it?

Hello all, Am Abdullahi Mohamed, from Soamlia,
    Yes we have, because of scaling or labeling our interventions.
    This has three components: be the innovator to develop evidence-based and replicable solutions, be the voice for and of children, and build partnerships to achieve results at scale.

This is how this theory is applicated within the Child Protection area.

Being the innovator:

• we develop and collect evidence-based solutions that can be replicated by other organisations across the world;
    • we increase and strengthen capacity for the design and delivery of child protection programs among and partners.

Being the voice:

• we create public awareness on child protection, mobilise communities and challenge the social acceptance of violence;
    • we advocate and mobilise for better, sustainable policies for the implementation of children's rights to protection, with a particular focus on child proction systems at all levels.

Building partnerships:

• we coordinate and collaborate with children's own initiatives, local partners and other organisations that can disseminate and scale up child protection work at all levels;
    • we strengthen civil society capacity to lead child protection work locally will be at the centre of strategies;
    • we mobilise for incresed funding for child protection work, as well as for effective communications to ensure everyone understands why child protection is a key component of children's rights.

Achieving results at scale:

• we scale up preventive and remedial programs on child protection, to expand coverage and benefit more children.

Thank you for the child protection example it really makes the topic of ToC understandable to me since that is my area of expertise.

• @lewa said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hi everyone! I am Sisilia from Fiji and I am in the teaching profession. To be honest, this is the first time I have come across this topic on Theories of Change and am willing to know more from this course. I know that this will help me to share what I have learnt to my colleagues.
    Hallow dears, thank you for this opportunity. Its a good chance for me to learn and increase my career. for our organization we had a theory of change on the organization policies but these was supervised by the senior management team though later the final version of strategy was shared to all staffs. So I believe through this course I will keep growing professionally.

• @Lydiane said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

-- Andrew

Hi Andrew.
    Am not familiar with Theories of Change. Never had one in the organisation i working.

fine i have heard about theory change during my undergraduate course but however, am not aware that Organisation also need to have a strategy on that.

P
    1 Reply
  • Hello, I m Mabel from Cameroon. Just joining.

• Hello am Mabel, from Cameroon. Just joining. It's amazing these chats, I m already learning alot

• Welcome Mabel

• Hello Sisilia,
    I have tried to bring in the theory of change in this approach in my organization.

1. Focused on the culture-What values defines us.. In my organization we lacked team work and this made it hard to work together towards achieving our vision. My 1s approach was to organize a team building activity to teach the staffs on the importance of team work.
    2. Focused on the structures: Working in an organization with political environments, it was much challenging to bring in some change. The thinking was that change is to take away powers from people. my work was then to do training for everyone to feel in the team and understand why we needed change. We had to revise the constitution which is the policy document that guide in the running of the organization.
    3. We targeted the people: We had to make everyone feel as part of the organization and also looked on what was our need, who we need to provide the need, their qualification, when to hire and also what was competitive for them in remuneration to reduce their turn over.
      In my focus it was the three things; Culture, Structures and the peoples. We are still enforcing the same and will be doing evaluation in June to assess the impact.
  • @leyoosthical said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

@Haijay said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hi ,

You are most welcome feel the joy of knowledge through team work

H
    1 Reply
  • I must confess , this is the very first time I'm coming accros this topic. All o.know about change is that change is the only constant thing in life.

B
    1 Reply
  • Just joining the course tonight as well.

• Hi
    I am Nancy from the Democratic Republic of Congo. I have just begun reading the first module :)

• Hi, I'm Fahnissa. Just joining this chat today :)

• Hi, everyone am new here, my name is Christopher from Nigeria

• Hi, everyone! I'm Noelia, I am an Argentinian Cultural Manager

M
    1 Reply
  • Hi, everyone Iam solomon from Uganda, Just Joining the course.

S
    1 Reply
  • Hi everyone, Greetings....!!!!
    I am Mahaboob from Vishnu Institute of Technology, India.
    I am new to this Philanthropy University and I am here to learn about the strategies of social entrepreneurship.

• @Noelia said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hi, everyone! I'm Noelia, I am an Argentinian Cultural Manager

Welcome to the traiing @Noelia Looking forward to sharing with you during the training.

• Hi all,

I am Syed Hafizullah, program director of Aurora Consulting Services, from Kabul, Afghanistan. We do research, assessment, feasibility study, surveys, data collection, physical verification, labor services and assistance in visa and work permit services.

• @luweesinicholas said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

@leyoosthical said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hi ,

Thank you.

J
    1 Reply
  • @Rosheed said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

I must confess , this is the very first time I'm coming accros this topic. All o.know about change is that change is the only constant thing in life.

Hi Rosheed, welcome and you brought interesting topic about change. Would you please give us more idea on this? Thanks

• Sorry guys for late replies I'm Kudzai Mwanakasamwa from Zimbabwe

Change is the ability and capacity to learn new things and the adoption of of you have learnt. Without realization and acceptance there is no change

• @Haijay said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

@luweesinicholas said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

@leyoosthical said in Thoughts about the Theory of Change framework?:

Hi ,

Thank you.

Welcome IJ

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.