Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• How can we support the human that are very in need and want the support from othe community or other group ?.

Re: Introduce yourself to the community! my names are ken martin from Nairobi ,Kenya i work in Nairobi in an NGO called Shining Hope For communities. (SHOFCO) .

Am a field data assistant.
    and this are my roles.
    I perfomed patients satisfaction survey .since am working in a Clinic i played this role as i make sure that our clients get satisfied with our services and how they being treated in our facilities.
    I also print the membership cards to our clients using SD260 printer for them to be our members and get our services free .
    I also does reports ,after compiling .
    I perfom data entries using salesforce .

I choose this community because i like giving back to the community and i would like to support this community with the knowledge tha i have in monitoring and evaluation to embrace it in this community.

1 Reply
  • @kisaka said in How can we support the human that are very in need and want the support from othe community or other group ?.:

Re: Introduce yourself to the community! my names are ken martin from Nairobi ,Kenya i work in Nairobi in an NGO called Shining Hope For communities. (SHOFCO) .

and this are my roles.
    I perfomed patients satisfaction survey .since am working in a Clinic i played this role as i make sure that our clients get satisfied with our services and how they being treated in our facilities.
    I also print the membership cards to our clients using SD260 printer for them to be our members and get our services free .

I choose this community because i like giving back to the community and i would like to support this community with the knowledge tha i have in monitoring and evaluation to embrace it in this community.

Thanks for being here @kisaka, I like your initiative to get this conversation going.

What are some of your best practices to share with regard to monitoring and evaluation?

What are some of the challenges you face when evaluating the data you get from surveys?

How do you know what data is the most important to pay attention to?

What are the next steps after you evaluate the data? Do you make a plan of action for where you need to improve?

1 Reply
  • @kamilla said in How can we support the human that are very in need and want the support from othe community or other group ?.:

@kisaka said in How can we support the human that are very in need and want the support from othe community or other group ?.:

and this are my roles.

Thanks for being here @kisaka, I like your initiative to get this conversation going.

What are some of your best practices to share with regard to monitoring and evaluation?

What are some of the challenges you face when evaluating the data you get from surveys?

How do you know what data is the most important to pay attention to?

What are the next steps after you evaluate the data? Do you make a plan of action for where you need to improve?

Does anyone @all else have a reflection they can share? I'd love to hear from you, the experts!

• To support a human in need, you must identify the need and the root cause of the need so as to prevent the reoccurrence of the need. Then you provide both the temporary and permanent solution for the need either directly through your organisation or if you don't have the capacity, you can network with other people or organisations that can be of assistance.

• To support the person in need we ought to identify the necessity they want.Form groups and meetings with the persons or community in need and try
    o come out with the solution.This will involve by engaging with them at level of mutual understanding to be able to meet their needs.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.