Please update your browser

We have detected that you are using an outdated browser that will prevent you from using
certain features. An update is required to improve your browsing experience.

Use the links below to upgrade your existing browser

Hello, visitor.

Register Now

• Introduce yourself to the community -Cameroon

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Cameroon community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

D
    C
    O
    K
    T
    8 Replies
  • @jason said in Introduce yourself to the community:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Cameroon community of practice! My name is Jason and I’m a community manager here at Philanthropy University.

Please use this topic to introduce yourselves to everyone else in the community. What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?

I am Duplex, from cameroon I am CEO at EDGE consulting and trade my associates and I want to intervene with associations to help them in implementing their development strategies.

M
    2 Replies
  • I am Kamdoum Passo, from Cameroon, I want to acquire skills in fundraising, strategic planning and many more.

1 Reply
  • @duplex said in Introduce yourself to the community:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community:

Hi everyone,

I am Duplex, from cameroon I am CEO at EDGE consulting and trade my associates and I want to intervene with associations to help them in implementing their development strategies.

Welcome Duplex! Great to have you here.

EDGE consulting and trade sounds like it has a great mission. Do you primarily work with nonprofit organizations in Cameroon, or do you work with other types of organizations? What is your background that led you to this work?

• @kamdoum said in Introduce yourself to the community:

I am Kamdoum Passo, from Cameroon, I want to acquire skills in fundraising, strategic planning and many more.

Welcome Kamdoum! Great to have you in the community :).

Based on what you're looking to learn (fundraising, strategic planning, etc), it seems like you've come to the right place. If you haven't already, make sure to join the communities of practice for fundraising and strategy and planning to connect with other learners looking to learn about the same topics..

Where in Cameroon do you live? What sort of work do you do now?

D
    1 Reply
  • Good evening Passo

I am douala duplex, glad to know you on Philantrophy.

• Hi everyone, I am Carlson Ngalle, Deputy Child protection Program Manager with International Medical Corps. I assist the implementation of IMC's humanitarian activities within the framework of emergency intervention mission of Nigerian refugees and conflict affected persons in Far North Cameroon. I want to gain more knowledge on innovative strategies for child protection in emergencies.

What is your name? Where do you live? Where do you work? What is your role? Why did you choose to join this community?
    Greetings to all. My name is Nyugah Innocent Fomusoh, a youth activist and social worker from Cameroon. Currently, I work at the St. Elizabeth Catholic General Hospital and Cardiac Center Shisong as a Social Case Assistant and Inventory Control Clerk. I am also a volunteer coordinator for the Cameroon Association of Active Youths (CAMAAY) and Love and Care for People (LCP). I am a virtual volunteer for several other nonprofits within and out of Cameroon. I have a passion for learning new and diverse topics and Philanthropy University has just the variety of topics I need to advance my understanding of the different areas I am currently working in. I am a Philanthropy Ambassador for the course "Introduction to Fundraising".

• Hello Everyone, I am John Nkuekue, from Yaounde Cameroon. I currently work as Stores Accountant at the National Centre for the Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities, Etoug-Ebe - Yaounde. Am here to learn more about social work and volunteering. In addition to the skills I will acquire through Philanthropy University in monitoring and evaluation, I also wish to avail my skills in administration, procurement and financial management to any NGO or organisation in need. Working with the Handicap Centre (as it is commonly known) for the past 3 years have given me a different perspective about being there for the needy and I can't resist this special societal call. While i continue to think deep on any project I could conceive and implement for societal benefit, feel free to contact me with task related to my area of competence. Would gladly contribute. Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I am called Chiella Elvis Bemnji from Cameroon. I work for Teach Connect as the Project Coordinator for the Money Lab Programme. I chose to join the Philanthropy community because it is an opportunity for me to share my knowledge in project management and implementation meanwhile I can also learn valuable skills in the monitoring and evaluation course offered here. The knowledge acquired from this course will enable me to develop a better M&E plan for my current project.

• Hello everyone!
    My name is Guy Etogo. I am a public health administrator and i live in Yaounde. I work at the the Ministry of Public health since 5years. I am honoured to be part of this virtual community.

• My name is Mbinkar. i leave in Yaounde. i am a volunteer at Yaounde precisely with the N.G.O named MC-CCAM. i joined because i wish to increase my knowledge, and equally to acquire knowledge that can assist in the improvement of my community.

• Hello greetings to everyone here.
    I am Ophilia Djam. I live in Kumba, Cameroon. I work with Justice and Peace Commission. I am here to develop my skills in Project Management, Fundraising, monitoring and Evaluation, issues that upholds peoples' rights and dignity etc.

• I am so happy to be part of this family. I am very ready and open to learn from from you all and to share the little that I know.

D
    2 Replies
  • @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community:

Hi everyone,

Hi, my name is Yves Onana, I live un Yaoundé - Cameroon, and I do work there. I'm the chairman of a new association dedicated in helping poor people in thé country. I join this community to share expériences, lessons learned with the other members

• @Ophilia said in Introduce yourself to the community -Cameroon:

I am so happy to be part of this family. I am very ready and open to learn from from you all and to share the little that I know.

You are highly welcome Ophilia, i will be very glad if you can start by telling something you know about project management ... I have this feeling i will love to learn from you...

• Hi greeting to all learners, members of this great family I'm a social worker and freelance writer living Douala.I joined the community in order gain more knowledge and share my experience in fundraising.

• Hello everyone my name is Atanga Betrand from limbe, cameroon. i am a startup CEO at AKO-AGBOR Electrical Services i am here because i want to have knowledge in Project Managements and other related courses that will help me understand and impliment the smooth running of the company i believe in the tremendous amount of knowledge one can obtain from this highly prestigeous and dignify community of academials

• Hello y'all.i am Mabel Ashu , President of ZION HOUSE association. Presently, residing in YAOUNDE. I love projects

• @Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community -Cameroon:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Cameroon community of practice! My name is Fomine Fotabe Zephrinus i am CEO of Best Groupe International happy To be here and to connecte with many to share and develope new skill in found raising

Hi everyone,

Hello everyone. I am Tony F. Akoni from Yaoundé, Cameroon. I wish to acquire skills in fundraising strategies, Monitoring and evaluation. I am a teacher with MINESEC and the head of department for natural sciences/biology. I have a vision of starting a sustainable wastewater management program (NGO) and believe that skills acquired from Philanthropy University would be indispensable. Thank you.

• Hello everybody,
    I am Moungang Arnold and i come from Cameroon, where i live in Yaounde. I am still studying German. I have chosen to join the community because I want to exchange about development strategies.

• hey guys i am Habiba Tidjani also from Cameroon currently a student in Public Administration my aim here is to acquire more knowledge in order to be more apt at elaborating good efficient policies in the future.

• @Ophilia said in Introduce yourself to the community -Cameroon:

I am so happy to be part of this family. I am very ready and open to learn from from you all and to share the little that I know.

@Ophilia said in Introduce yourself to the community -Cameroon:

Hi Ophilia, my name is duplex and I am delighted to meet you through philanthropy U, I know that you need a lot of courage and determination to live and work in Kumba, given the conflict that has been going on for several years already. And would like to say thank you for your courage and for the work you do on a daily basis to help our brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers who suffer from this conflict. I know that you are undoubtedly suffering from all this suffering and say thank you.
    Hold on, don't drop your arms and God bless you

• @Duplex said in Introduce yourself to the community -Cameroon:

@jason said in Introduce yourself to the community:

Hi everyone,

Hello , am Makia from Cameroon i am a phycosocial agent in an NGO( HIV project with CBC) i want learn more on the implementation of result

Hi everyone,

Hi,
    My name is Philemon from Bamenda Cameroon, at Administrative staff at Christ Embassy Bamenda 3. I wish to learn about Advocacy, Fundraising, strategic planning, project development and evaluation. I joint this community to meet like minded persons who could share sweet ideas and inspire growth in my nation.

T
    1 Reply
  • @philemonachu said in Introduce yourself to the community -Cameroon:

@Jason said in Introduce yourself to the community -Cameroon:

Hi everyone,

Hi,
    My name is Philemon from Bamenda Cameroon, at Administrative staff at Christ Embassy Bamenda 3. I wish to learn about Advocacy, Fundraising, strategic planning, project development and evaluation. I joint this community to meet like minded persons who could share sweet ideas and inspire growth in my nation.

Hello, I am Tony Akoni from Bamenda currently in Yaoundé city. I am founder at SWWAMP (a water and wastewater management association) and my ambition is to drive change and create social impact via serving the community in my field of expertise. I am an environmental/industrial microbiologist

Hi everyone,

Hello my name is Henriette NSHAN TEM. Live in Douala Cameroon. I work with Henriette Thatcher's Lounge. Because I want to learn acquire new skills.

• Hi,
    I, m peguy Gwatio, I am proud to be with you. I hope to learn a lot during this training

• Hi everyone,
    Am Mado, lives in kumba and I work as an accountant in AMEF, Kumba. Really happy joining you guys.

Reply to Topic

Looks like your connection to PhilanthropyU was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.